Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WA - Hateful Ho mos run off Christian Customers

Exclamation WA - Hateful Ho mos run off Christian Customers

Bake my $#@!ing cake.

Gay Coffee Shop Owner Shouts Profanities at Christian Pro-Life Group, Kicks Them Out

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...icks-them-out/

by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ 7 Oct 2017

A gay coffee shop owner in Seattle kicked a Christian pro-life group out of his coffee shop because he felt offended by their presence, according to video footage of the incident.

The Washington Times reports that the group, called Abolish Human Abortion, decided to order drinks at Seattle’s Bedlam Coffee after passing out pro-life pamphlets in the area when the owner angrily asked the group to leave.

“I’m gay. You have to leave,” owner Ben Borgman said in the Facebook video.

“Are you denying us service?” activist Caytie Davis asked.

“I am. Yeah,” Borgman replied.

The group had been handing out pamphlets about the Bible, sin, and abortion to Seattle residents and one of the baristas let Borgman know what he was doing, according to the Blaze.

Borgman did not take the news well, and further confronted the group.

“This is offensive to me. I own the place. I have the right to be offended,” he said.

The group tried to explain to him that they did not leave any pamphlets in the cafe, but Borgman continued to berate the group.

“There’s nothing you can say. This is you and I don’t want these people in this place,” he said.

Borgman then asked activist Jonathan Sutherland whether he would “tolerate” a sex act between two men.

“Can you tolerate my presence? Really?” the owner asked. “If I go get my boyfriend and f**k him in the a** right here you’re going to tolerate that? Are you going to tolerate it?”

“That would be your choice,” Sutherland replied.

“Answer my f***ing question!” Borgman yelled back. “No, you’re going to sit right here and f***ing watch it! Leave, all of you! Tell all your f**king friends don’t come here!”

As the group prepared to leave, one of the women in the group told Borgman, “Just know that Christ can save you from that lifestyle.”

“Yeah, I like a**,” the owner spat. “I’m not going to be saved by anything. I’d f**k Christ in the a**. Okay? He’s hot.”

Another woman then told him that she would pray for him.

The group’s Facebook video has gone viral, racking up 447,000 views and nearly 3,000 shares.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't hold your breath waiting for the state or the ACLU to sue the shop owner.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Don't hold your breath waiting for the state or the ACLU to sue the shop owner.
    I'm not...just pointing out hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yup, I just wanted to highlight the hypocrisy of WA and the ACLU.

I don't think he should be sued and I'm sure you agree, but WA just recently persecuted a Christian baker over a ***** wedding cake.

Q U E E R is filtered? what if I just said something ***** was going on in my town?
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 10-08-2017 at 12:43 AM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I watched the video. Do any RPF members own a dating service? I think the coffee place owner should be set up with Triggly Puff.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

I don't think he should be sued....
    I agree. If somebody doesn't want my business, then I tell them to screw off. I'm certainly not begging to some third party to be a customer.

By the way, wasn't the cake case in Colorado? I heard it's going to the Supreme Court?

Q U E E R is filtered? what if I just said something ***** was going on in my town?
    Sorry, but you'll have to use the word--uh--"peculiar."

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 10-08-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I agree. If somebody doesn't want my business, then I tell them to screw off. I'm certainly not begging to some third party to be a customer.

By the way, wasn't the cake case in Colorado? I heard it's going to the Supreme Court?
    There was a different one in WA, I think the baker settled.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I watched the video. Do any RPF members own a dating service? I think the coffee place owner should be set up with Triggly Puff.

Yeah, I own a dating service.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yup, I just wanted to highlight the hypocrisy of WA and the ACLU.

I don't think he should be sued and I'm sure you agree, but WA just recently persecuted a Christian baker over a peculiar wedding cake.

Q U E E R is filtered? what if I just said something peculiar was going on in my town?
    Does this work better?

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Yeah, I own a dating service.
    Can you hook me up with the girl with the brows?

"The Patriarch"

I'm just about to the point that I'm going to quit taking any jobs in Seattle, the place is a cesspool.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post

Was she even there, is that a real image of TrigglyPuff and Eye Brow Girl?

Or a clever shop?

Or a clever shop?
    I don't care.
    "The Patriarch"

Here's the deal with my service: I find where she lives, send you directions, and what times she's most likely home, but its all on you to score. E-harmony this ain't.

Who's?

But then, I'm not one to pick a fight and cry at the outcome.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Bedlam Coffee"

LOL Appropriately named.

You know what bugs the $#@! out of me living in Indiana? Blue Laws. I forgot Sunday comes after Saturday, and I have just one day to buy pints from the gas station, to make Sunday afternoons and the prospects of changing oil for another week a little more bearable.

Nom indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    "Bedlam Coffee"

LOL Appropriately named.
    Guy is talking about butt sex with Jesus so I think they should go with Sodomite Coffee .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-08-2017 at 04:52 PM.

You know what bugs the $#@! out of me living in Indiana? Blue Laws. I forgot Sunday comes after Saturday, and I have just one day to buy pints from the gas station, to make Sunday afternoons and the prospects of changing oil for another week a little more bearable.
    Just pick up an extra case every Sat and save gas on Sun.

If the cake case goes to SCOTUS and the ruling is in favor of the gay couple, then the people kicked out of the restaurant need to sue as well. Discrimination is discrimination, and there you go.

I don't think the LBGTQLMNOP lobby had any idea what they were getting into when they started suing for rights. Divorce is a very hard thing, and so is losing your business when you discriminate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Or a clever shop?
    It's real.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    What if I don't remember? There's a gas station less than a mile from my house on Old 25, I should be able to walk to the place and buy what I need when I need it. Its a convenience store after all. None of my friends want to come over on "family" day.* All they do is go to church and sleep, they can do that at my house as long as they make it worth my time. I can still buy $8 beer at the restaurants on Sunday, but I can't buy three pints at the gas station in walking distance because the morality police say it ain't churchlike to drink at my own convenience.

That's a bigger liberty issue than what some *** and huddle of church mice did in Oregon...
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-08-2017 at 06:13 PM. Reason: * or any day for that matter. We're real tight friends you see.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Guy is talking about butt sex with Jesus so I think they should go with Sodomite Coffee .

Sooooo needs to be a South Park episode.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

What if I don't remember? There's a gas station less than a mile from my house on Old 25, I should be able to walk to the place and buy what I need when I need it. Its a convenience store after all. None of my friends want to come over on "family" day.* All they do is go to church and sleep, they can do that at my house as long as they make it worth my time. I can still buy $8 beer at the restaurants on Sunday, but I can't buy three pints at the gas station in walking distance because the morality police say it ain't churchlike to drink at my own convenience.

That's a bigger liberty issue than what some *** and huddle of church mice did in Oregon...
    It will never get overturned , the liquor store owners have too much money to lobby against it and do . They save one day a week labor for the same amount of sales . Eliminating competition .

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Sooooo needs to be a South Park episode.
    [1st draft]Big Gay Al's Sodomy & Guatemala Bean open down the street from Tweek's Coffee, because Jesus has been refusing **** their coffee. It's not because they're gay though, there's just HIV in the Tweeker brew or some $#@!. Mr Slave's a barista at Sodomy & Guatemala Bean, and Jesus tries to warn Big Gay Al that somebody's infecting the coffee with HIV. Turns out, it's the creamer that's got HIV, and only the **** are dying because **** love cream and sweetener in their coffee.

Start with that...

ooh boo hoo, here in the north east, in many states you can never buy beer in a convenience store any day of the week. hell you cant even buy it in most grocery stores, only state approved liquor stores or even state owned stores.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    If the cake case goes to SCOTUS and the ruling is in favor of the gay couple, then the people kicked out of the restaurant need to sue as well. Discrimination is discrimination, and there you go.
    So that can go to SCOTUS too and then we can get a national, legally binding ruling that Christianity is a choice and homosexuality isn't?
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Yep. It introduced me to prepping for an emergency. It only took me one Sunday without booze until I realized the importance of stocking up on the essentials.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast