Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glen Bradley Announces for NC House 7!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    We were looking at running one from 16 Oct to 25 Oct, to commemorate the Edenton Tea Party, October 25 1774, when 51 women got together in Edenton, NC and committed to not drink or serve British tea. This was one of the major most Tea Party events in Revolutionary America.
    Well, what do you need? You're in early and that is a great thing. You've proved yourself a penny pincher that get's the best bang for the buck. What are your plans between now and the New Year and what would it take to accomplish it? I know ya don't need signage just yet. You need gas. I'm sure you are planning meet and greets at every opportunity. So you at least need gas. If ya ain't being payed then you're spending. Web presence. What's up and what do you need?
    I'm just thinking a money bomb on the date you mention with a specific goal. Then a pledge or challenge to put aside a specific amount for after the holidays.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent. Once I'm employed I'll send a few bucks.
    Must spread rep before giving it to GunnyFreedom again.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    OK. We've had at least 30 well wishers. Time to start a war chest. When would make a good money bomb? I'm thinking before Thanksgiving or after Jan. 2nd. Everyone is hitting "Holiday" spending at that time, then everyone will be occupied through Jan. second. So either before or after is what I'm thinking. If he doesn't get an establishment challenger then it would be a good start for the general. Perhaps after the new year but plan, and save for it? Kind of a pledge thing? May 8th is the primary I believe. If he wins that the general will be in Nov. 2018.
    Had an unexpected windfall at work.

I am willing to toss in $100

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Had an unexpected windfall at work.

I am willing to toss in $100
    I'll match that.
    "The Patriarch"

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I'll match that.
    Boom goes the fire works. Hold Origanalist. PM inbound.

I approve of this post!
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

https://www.facebook.com/candidates4...34216816763823

Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    We were looking at running one from 16 Oct to 25 Oct, to commemorate the Edenton Tea Party, October 25 1774, when 51 women got together in Edenton, NC and committed to not drink or serve British tea. This was one of the major most Tea Party events in Revolutionary America.
    Is this still on? The members of RPF will get behind a Gunnybomb.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=Gunny%20Bomb
    "The Patriarch"

So? That'll just loosen people up to give more. We could even make it a game. Take a shot and give a dollar every time LiabilityEagle trolls a useful thread.
    Amash>Trump

I think we should allow liberty candidates to announce their campaigns on the "U.S Political News" sub forum. That sub forum is by far the most viewed sub forum. If the mods want to move the thread to "Liberty Campaigns" after several days, that's fine. But, I think we should allow candidates to announce their campaign on the most viewed sub forum for several days.
    Last edited by Brett85; 10-16-2017 at 08:29 PM.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    I think we should allow liberty candidates to announce their campaigns on the "U.S Political News" sub forum. That sub forum is by far the most viewed sub forum. If the mods want to move the thread to "Liberty Campaigns," that's fine. But, I think we should allow candidates to announce their campaign on the most viewed sub forum for several days.
    I think this was in U.S Political News originally.
    "The Patriarch"

I think we should allow liberty candidates to announce their campaigns on the "U.S Political News" sub forum. That sub forum is by far the most viewed sub forum. If the mods want to move the thread to "Liberty Campaigns" after several days, that's fine. But, I think we should allow candidates to announce their campaign on the most viewed sub forum for several days.
    That's just crazy and would probably go against the sites mission. /s

I think this was in U.S Political News originally.
    That's what I'm saying. Then a couple people made such a big deal about that rather than focusing on the fact that we have a member of our forum trying to get elected to the state legislature.

Yeah. Soon.

That's what I'm saying. Then a couple people made such a big deal about that rather than focusing on the fact that we have a member of our forum trying to get elected to the state legislature.
    There's a lot of that sort of thing here these days. Personalities before principle.
    "The Patriarch"

That's exactly what happened. And it was promoted to the front page. It is still on the front page under "Top Activist Efforts".
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    That's exactly what happened. And it was promoted to the front page. It is still on the front page under "Top Activist Efforts".
    That's great. There is a money bomb in the works and I expect it to be highly moderated. So, based on what you have said, the money bomb thread can be originally posted in "U.S. Politics" and then later moved back?

NC raised the Individual contribution level to $5200 for the entirety of 2018. I think. Don't quote me on that. It may have already been 5200. I don't know if it's split cycled or not. I think the election cycle resets if it's a new election for a new district.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-16-2017 at 10:08 PM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nevermind the haters, you got way more love here, Gunny.

Some of us actually realize the dire state of things,

and wouldn't miss the chance to support a candidate as solid as yourself.

I dropped a hundred, I'll worry about the money bomb when it happens. I'm pretty busy so I'll check and see if it happens when I get the chance. Good luck Gunny.
    "The Patriarch"

I'll take both GunnyBombs!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    blimp
    He and his lady, more specifically his lady, is getting something set up. I'll let you know something when I hear back.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123