Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Glen Bradley Announces for NC House 7!

Glen Bradley Announces for NC House 7!

http://glenbradley.com/record/glen-b...or-nc-house-7/

Good evening Carolina Conservative patriots!It is with heartfelt consideration and a great deal of prayer that I am announcing my candidacy for North Carolina State House District 7.

We live in strange and awesome times, and now more than ever we need a strong, no-compromise Conservative voice who speaks truth to power, and yet who can still bridge the gap of that which is dividing us all against one another.

All around us we see people elected to office who fail to uphold the principles we elected them for, who compromise with the establishment we oppose, who fail to stand up for what is right and what is good, and who do not hesitate to sell out for personal political gain.

Conservatives around the State have asked me to step up, and now that the new legislative districts have arrived, I will respond to that call.

✔︎ I have a perfect voting record on defending and expanding gun rights, and a perfect record of opposing new taxes.

✔︎ I helped foment and lead a Freshman revolt to force VoterID to be heard, and not to be watered down.

✔︎ I offered an alternate plan to protect Traditional Marriage that would not have led to officially sanctioned gay marriage being forced upon us by the federal courts, but would have returned marriage to the sole dominion of God by prohibiting the State licensure of marriage altogether. Had we followed my plan, Traditional Marriage would still be safe and secure in North Carolina today.

✔︎ It was my language from HB587, the “North Carolina Jobs Bill” which I fought for and had inserted into the Joint Committee’s SB810 “Regulatory Reform Act of 2012.” It was this language that I introduced, which led to the economic boom now called the “Carolina Comeback.”

I am running on my record not from my record, and it is high time to put people into the General Assembly who have the integrity and the courage to speak truth to power.

In times like these — especially in times like these — we need people who will stand on principle, and refuse to cave on the principles we hold dear.

I am NOT a career politician, I am just a regular working guy who can clearly see what needs to be done, and I am willing to step up and do it.

Please consider voting for me, Glen Bradley, on Tuesday May 8th, 2018; and please consider a generous contribution to elect a stalwart Constitutional Conservative to the NC State House.

My website can be found at glenbradley.com.

You can review my full 2011-2012 State House voting history here. And my member voting statistics here.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, that was some out of nowhere good news.

Best of luck brother, I look forward to supporting your effort and beyond as much as I can

Well, that was some out of nowhere good news.

Best of luck brother, I look forward to supporting your effort and beyond as much as I can

Outstanding! Roll some heads!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Represent!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Who is the opposition?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Is this guy a liberty candidate?

Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

I hope you win!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Very awesome news!
    No - No - No - No

Git 'er done

Let us know how we can help.

Nice!!!

(Maybe you should photoshop that lady's sign behind you. First impressions and all. Just saying that those are two of the most polarizing names in the country and the sign its self had me wondering what was going on for a sec.)

Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Nice!!!

(Maybe you should photoshop that lady's sign behind you. First impressions and all. Just saying that those are two of the most polarizing names in the country and the sign its self had me wondering what was going on for a sec.)
    It's like she can't decide who to support.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Conservatives around the State have asked me to step up, and now that the new legislative districts have arrived, I will respond to that call.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's like she can't decide who to support.
    I think it is intended as a pun, using the card game meaning of Trump.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Good luck Gunny!
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Who is the opposition?
    Nobody has announced for a Primary, but the General will be the Democrat Whip.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Northbreather View Post
    Nice!!!

Probable Republican Primary, in one of the most anti-estabishment environments in history, when the only candidate they are liable to dredge up against me will be an establishmentarian. Far more useful than not right now.

Nice to have some good news to wake up to for a change !

"The Patriarch"

Go Glenn I don't get to vote for you but I will support you by contributing to your campaign.

God Bless, Glen. I wish you much success!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Awesome and should be featured in grassroots.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this is great news!

Outstanding! Kinda had the feeling you would do this with the redrawn districts. Onward!

Not in your district, bud. Wish I was!

A more handsome and passionate candidate will not be found anywhere.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Best of luck! I suggest slightly rewriting this part so each sentence doesn't start with "It was this/my language":
    ✔︎ It was my language from HB587, the “North Carolina Jobs Bill” which I fought for and had inserted into the Joint Committee’s SB810 “Regulatory Reform Act of 2012.” It was this language that I introduced, which led to the economic boom now called the “Carolina Comeback.”

Not from NC, but hope ya win!

Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast