Thread: Goatse CX ICO

Goatse CX ICO

http://goatse%2Ecx/ Time to update the profanity filter?

Goatse is a blockchain-based incentivized meme creation platform that supports the generation of dank memes.

Goatse uses Goatse Coins as cryptocurrency-based incentivisation for meme originators, with a primary goal of allowing the internet’s talented meme artists to achieve recognition and reward for their memetic work. Prioritisation of fresh memes is achieved through community based algorithms, which reward users for identifying hot OC (Original Content) and the dankest memes. Goatse integrates with existing normie social media channels to stretch the platform’s memetic footprint and amplify the rewards for content creation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can see this project making a huge impact on the bitcoin community.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I hope they combine with a rick roll ICO to make their dark portal more musically engaging.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq