Thread: I read an article today

I read an article today

That said in Casper , Wyoming police arrested an intoxicated man on Mon evening named Bryant Johnson ( no , not Danke ) who claimed he came from the future ( 2048) to warn you all of the impending 2018 alien invasion . Seems just a few weeks ago when the Devils Tower UFO Rendezvous was held a couple hundred miles away , maybe it took him that long ( 200 miles ) to walk back to town .

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Man, I always wished I was from the future. Or got amnesia.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Even if I was from the future or Past and was having a few beers I would not tell anyone . They will never believe it ......

But that's why you gotta tell them when your drunk, because if they find out you're from the future from somebody else, its off to Area 51 with you. Rambling drunks always get a pass...

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    That said in Casper , Wyoming police arrested an intoxicated man on Mon evening named Bryant Johnson ( no , not Danke ) who claimed he came from the future ( 2048) to warn you all of the impending 2018 alien invasion . Seems just a few weeks ago when the Devils Tower UFO Rendezvous was held a couple hundred miles away , maybe it took him that long ( 200 miles ) to walk back to town .
    Well, I'm convinced.

Send me all your money and I'll put in a good word with the Martians.

I hope he doesn't meet his current self. I've read in fiction where $#@! really gets $#@!ed up when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Well, I'm convinced.

Send me all your money and I'll put in a good word with the Martians.
    It would be against my religion to demonstrate such lack of faith but as impartial and wise old Chieftan I can hold money for the rest of the godless heathens on RPF's .

It would be against my religion to demonstrate such lack of faith but as impartial and wise old Chieftan I can hold money for the rest of the godless heathens on RPF's .
    Thank you Chief, but, to save you from apostasy, I'll take the money and pay you back later.

Return the blanket at your convenience.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I figured somebody on RPF's would have pictures from the Devils Tower UFO festival costume parade .

I figured somebody on RPF's would have pictures from the Devils Tower UFO festival costume parade .

Even if I was from the future or Past and was having a few beers I would not tell anyone . They will never believe it ......
    Pretty sure we're all from the past.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Pretty sure we're all from the past.
    I am from the far past . Probably why I can see the future .

I saw an article today I have not yet read but intend to . Something to the effect Mass. court ruled against Yahoo and has to give siblings access to dead guys e mail . Anyone read that yet ?

Sounds like a good idea that I do not keep anything important .....

I would kind of like to see Bigfoot again and take one more safari in Africa before the alien invasion .