Thread: THE U.S. MILITARY AND CIA HAVE MURDERED 20 MILLION INNOCENTS SINCE 1947

THE U.S. MILITARY AND CIA HAVE MURDERED 20 MILLION INNOCENTS SINCE 1947

THE U.S. MILITARY AND CIA HAVE MURDERED 20 MILLION INNOCENTS SINCE 1947:

"In my Charlottesville article, I wrote that for the past 25 years, the US government had killed several millions of people in faraway lands. I wrote, “Okay, granted, it’s not 6 million deaths, which has been the standard for numbers killed ever since World War II. Nonetheless, even two or three million of dead, maimed, and exiled people is not a small number.”

It seems, however, that I seriously underestimated the number of people that the Pentagon and the CIA have killed, especially if we go back to 1947, when the US government was converted into a national-security state to oppose its WWII partner and ally the Soviet Union in the Cold War. According to an article entitled “Deaths in Other Nations Since WWII Due to US Interventions” published in 2007 on a website called countercurrents.org, the US government has actually killed some 20 million foreigners. That is definitely not a small number.

There is an important point to note: Not one single one of those 20 million people who were killed by US personnel ever initiated violence against the United States. They were all killed “over there” by the US government, which was initiating violence against them.

[...]

Is it really possible that the US government can kill millions of people without it having and adverse effect on the mental stability of the American people? Is it really possible for Americans to continue living normal lives, mentally speaking, while their government is out killing millions of people on a regular basis? I don’t think so. The US government’s mass violence abroad is the root cause of the horrible irrational violence that afflicts American society. And as long as the killing over there continues, so will the irrational violence here at home, along with more acts of incivility, intolerance, and other dysfunctional behavior."
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...lence-at-home/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ... and who grieves for them?... and where's the accountability?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Exactly. Where is the outrage on this?

Wow. So many, not a surprise to me but I can't feel nearly the emotion I know I should. This is why the Liberty Movement matters, lives count on us taking this nation back to peace and liberty.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

I do. And I try my damnedest not to fund it.

Well, they're not 'Muricans, so...

No plastic tributes on the holidays for them...

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post

THE U.S. MILITARY AND CIA HAVE MURDERED 20 MILLION INNOCENTS SINCE 1947:

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives...lence-at-home/
    No, it isn't possible to be members in a State which has murdered 20,000,000 + in just 50 years and not be affected by the real carnage. People bring that $#@! home, they can't just flip a switch goodnight. (Remember when MSM were calling Charlottesville a carnage?) 20th Century Man is no exception to the rule, and he may be the worst example of a Man yet... I can't wait till we're fully automated!

In previous centuries, people called world-policing mass murderers "Mongols". Yeah, great company we keep.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-05-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Not sure if can believe such shocking allegations. Due to our exceptionalism and inherent greatness, our military and agencies are trained to spread freedom, racial equality, our way of life etc around the world while making us safer at home. Killing of civilians of any race, relogion, creed for any political/jingoistic/ideological reason is terrorism and strictly banned.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.