Thread: Savage advocates for TSA in hotel lobbies and tauts for gun control

Savage advocates for TSA in hotel lobbies and tauts for gun control

During his radio broadcast on 10-03-2017, Michael Savage speaking about the Las Vegas tragedy called for TSA to be put in hotel lobbies and also ranted about how American civilians don't need military style weapons and called for gun control. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned it off after 30 minutes. The man knows nothing about liberty.

http://conservativestream.com/record...7_WCB_FULL.mp3
    "I have been wounded but not yet slain. I shall lie here and bleed awhile. Then I shall rise and fight again. The title of champion may from time to time fall to others more than ourselves. But the heart, the spirit, and the soul of champions remains in Green Bay." Vince Lombardi

Isaiah 53:5: But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Right, because all of this will even stop the nutjob 1 in 330,000,000 people. There will never be crime again. Evil is vanquished by government forever. Hooray!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Weiner is a true Trotskyist. That's why his fellow Neocons can't stand him, because the mental gymnastics it requires to distance themselves from him are too arduous.

I'm curious about Fijian medicine though.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-05-2017 at 12:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Right Wing View Post
    During his radio broadcast on 10-03-2017, Michael Savage speaking about the Las Vegas tragedy called for TSA to be put in hotel lobbies and also ranted about how American civilians don't need military style weapons and called for gun control. I couldn't take it anymore. I turned it off after 30 minutes. The man knows nothing about liberty.

Seems reasonable.

Unless of course, you just want people to die.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Right, because all of this will even stop the nutjob 1 in 330,000,000 people. There will never be crime again. Evil is vanquished by government forever. Hooray!!
    If we just make enough laws, we can prevent all bad things from happening.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It is not about preventing things from happening, it is about virtue signaling and a false sense of security.

Savage is every bit as bad as Glenn Beck. They're both children without any coherent ideas. They are both utterly inconsistent with themselves from one week to the next.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-05-2017 at 12:40 AM.

Unfortunately, most don't.

Crooks can always get guns and these shootings are always in gun-free zones.

The best quote for people who advocate gun control:

"An armed society is a polite society."
    -Robert A. Heinlein-
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Will a "law" prevent Joe Scarborough from breaking a string on his Fender acoustic? Sometimes bad things happen to even god-like people.

I don't think Savage (Weiner) is senile, despite his age. So the only explanation is that he is just another flavor of establishment "right cover" in the spirit of Hannity, Beck, Shapiro, and Limbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I don't think Savage (Weiner) is senile, despite his age. So the only explanation is that he is just another flavor of establishment "right cover" in the spirit of Hannity, Beck, Shapiro, and Limbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Savage is every bit as bad as Glenn Beck. They're both children without any coherent ideas. They are both utterly inconsistent with themselves from one week to the next.
    Unlike Beck tho, he had presence, a life before radio, and he had stories. He's pissed away all of that this time.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-05-2017 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Unlike Beck tho, he had presence, a life before radio, and he had stories. He's pissed away all of that this time.
    He pisses it away every other week IMHO.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-05-2017 at 01:39 AM.

This time its personal.

I haven't listened in over 9 years. The internet's more fun.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-05-2017 at 01:52 AM.

Seems reasonable.

Unless of course, you just want people to die.
    Savage is a well known nut bag .