Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Major Obama Donor's Lawyers Battling NYT, New Yorker Over Potentially Explosive Storie

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Domino effect continues:

Sen. Al Franken accused of groping again — this time by an Army veteran
    Washington Post 12h ago
    An Army veteran is the latest woman to publicly accuse Sen. Al Franken of touching her inappropriately, saying the Minnesota Democrat groped her during a USO tour nearly 14 years ago.
    Stephanie Kemplin told CNN that she was serving during the Iraq War when she met Franken and posed for a photo with the then-comedian in 2003, years before he was elected to the U.S. Senate.
    “When he put his arm around me, he groped my right breast,” Kemplin told CNN. “He kept his hand all the way over on my breast. I’ve never had a man put their arm around me and then cup my breast. So he was holding my breast on the side.”
    Several women have come forward with similar stories since broadcaster and model Leeann Tweeden said two weeks ago that Franken had “forcibly kissed” and groped her during a separate USO tour in 2006. Franken, who faced swift condemnation in Congress, apologized to Tweeden and called for a Senate ethics investigation into the allegations against him.

New England Elected Official Says Al Franken Tried to Give Her A 'Wet, Open-Mouthed Kiss' Onstage
    Anna Merlan
    Yesterday
    A former elected official in New England who has requested anonymity tells Jezebel that Al Franken attempted to give her a “wet, open-mouthed kiss” onstage at an event in 2006, shortly before he ran for Senate. The woman says the encounter left her “stunned and incredulous.”
    In recent weeks, five women have said Franken touched them inappropriately, most notably broadcaster and model Leeann Tweeden, who described him forcibly kissing her with tongue during a USO tour and “jokingly” groping her breasts for a photo while she slept. Four women have also said that Franken groped them during photo ops, including the latest, Stephanie Kemplin, on Thursday morning. (Three women say Franken groped them while taking campaign photos, while Kemplin says he touched her breast while posing for a photo during a USO tour in 2003.) After a brief apology tour, Franken returned to work in the Senate on Monday.

It's time for Franken to go, but hold off on Keillor
    Chicago Tribune 8h ago

Bette Midler renews allegation Geraldo Rivera groped her
    The Guardian 5h ago

'There are rapists in this building': Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine makes bold remarks at California Capitol and says there are 'molesters among us' but won't name any of them

• Christine was speaking at the California Capitol in Sacramento on Tuesday
    • She said there was a 'whisper network' which protected the 'molesters' at government
    • Describing herself as a 'hotline' for victims, she compared the government to the Catholic church
    • Pelosi, 51, spoke as her mother stayed quiet on allegations against Rep. John Conyers
    • Nancy Pelosi finally called for him to resign on Thursday as the accusations against him grew

By Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
    Published: 17:05 EST, 30 November 2017

Nancy Pelosi's daughter Christine shocked California lawmakers this week by boldly declaring during an address: 'There are rapists in this building.'
    Pelosi, 51, delivered the remarks as part of an ongoing campaign to end workplace harassment which she says is rampant in the local government.

She, along with almost 300 women, signed their names to a document calling for an end to it and on Tuesday, Pelosi, the chairwoman of the California Democratic Party's Women's Caucus, used it as ammunition in a hearing before the Assembly Rules Subcommittee on Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Prevent and Response, in Sacramento.
    'We have a whisper network. You all know it. Because what everybody here knows is that we have rapists in this building. We have molesters among us,' she said.

As she gave her blistering remarks on sexual assault, her mother finally called for Rep. John Conyers to resign over his own accusations after days of silence on the matter.
    Scroll down for video

Christine Pelosi shocked the California Legislature on Tuesday by declaring 'there are rapists in this building and we all know it' during a hearing before the Assembly Rules Subcommittee on Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation Prevent and Response

Christine, speaking in Sacramento, thundered: 'There are perpetrators, enforcers and enablers in this building causing a clear and present danger to the public and to the people here.
    'We know who they are, a lot of us know who they are and we find out through that whisper network. we find out because people do tell, they do talk they just don't come forward,' she said.

This if true news will be the most shocking outcome during ongoing #MyHarveyWeinstein, #MeToo campiagns.

Following molestation allegations, Kentucky lawmaker dies in apparent suicide

By AKELA LACY
    12/13/2017 10:45 PM EST

A Kentucky lawmaker died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound on Wednesday evening after facing allegations that he molested a 17-year-old girl in 2012.

Dan Johnson, a Republican state representative, shot himself on the Greenwell Ford Road bridge in Mt. Washington, Kentucky, according to the Bullitt County coroner. The apparent suicide came after his Republican colleagues called for him to step down following reports that he assaulted a young woman on New Year’s Eve of 2012.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...gations-295481

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This if true news will be the most shocking outcome during ongoing #MyHarveyWeinstein, #MeToo campiagns.

Following molestation allegations, Kentucky lawmaker dies in apparent suicide

By AKELA LACY
    12/13/2017 10:45 PM EST

A Kentucky lawmaker died of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound on Wednesday evening after facing allegations that he molested a 17-year-old girl in 2012.

Dan Johnson, a Republican state representative, shot himself on the Greenwell Ford Road bridge in Mt. Washington, Kentucky, according to the Bullitt County coroner. The apparent suicide came after his Republican colleagues called for him to step down following reports that he assaulted a young woman on New Year’s Eve of 2012.

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...gations-295481
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ct-allegations
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems like with Trump has arrived an era of never-ending transparency, decades old scandals keep coming out.

Ex-MTV veejay recounts time Michael Jordan tried to deflower her if he won a game of dice

• Michael Jordan reportedly told then-MTV VJ Lisa 'Kennedy' Montgomery that he wanted to take her back to his hotel room during a night out in 1995
    • She said she was a virgin at the time

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Published: 15:36 EST, 2 July 2013

An ex-MTV host has revealed that Michael Jordan wanted to have sex with her if he won a bet at a bar.
    Kennedy, a former MTV VJ, recounted the story in her new book where she claims that the gamble was even more serious than he realized as she says she was a virgin at the time.
    The night in question occurred back in 1995 when the then-famous music personality was out at New York's Bowery Bar with the Chicago Bulls legend and producer Russell Simmons.

Serious game: Basketball star Michael Jordan (seen here in 1996) allegedly wanted to up the ante during a game of dice with then-MTV VJ Lisa Kennedy Montgomery (right in 2005)

In her book, she recounts that the threesome was having dinner when Jordan whipped out a pair of dice and quickly decided that they should 'play for something'.
    Kennedy was 23-years-old at the time, and claims that she was scared by the suggestion because she was a virgin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

Can you add a comment what statement above photo was making?

In case you were implying that Trump was defended by GOP base same way Obama was defended by Dems base after infamous spinner video came out, facts won't support such a suggestion:

Pence told RNC he could replace Trump on ticket after 'Access Hollywood' tape came out: report
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...t-after-access

Uma Thurman breaks silence on Harvey Weinstein, details alleged assault

Nick Romano February 03, 2018 AT 12:22 PM EST

“I am one of the reasons that a young girl would walk into his room alone, the way I did. Quentin used Harvey as the executive producer of Kill Bill, a movie that symbolizes female empowerment,” she added. “And all these lambs walked into slaughter because they were convinced nobody rises to such a position who would do something illegal to you, but they do.”
    After detailing an earlier incident when she was sexually assaulted by an unnamed actor in New York City when she was 16, Thurman recalled a moment with Weinstein in a Paris hotel when he pulled out a bathrobe and led her into a steam room. The incident allegedly occurred after she met Weinstein following the release of Pulp Fiction and they had been arguing about a script.
    “I was standing there in my full black leather outfit — boots, pants, jacket. And it was so hot and I said, ‘This is ridiculous, what are you doing?’” Thurman said. “And he was getting very flustered and mad and he jumped up and ran out.”
    The first “attack,” she said, came soon after in Weinstein’s Savoy Hotel room in London. “It was such a bat to the head,” the actress said. “He pushed me down. He tried to shove himself on me. He tried to expose himself. He did all kinds of unpleasant things. But he didn’t actually put his back into it and force me. You’re like an animal wriggling away, like a lizard. I was doing anything I could to get the train back on the track. My track. Not his track.”
    In the aftermath, Thurman said Weinstein had sent her flowers, and his assistants tried reaching out about future projects. Shen then states she approached him and warned, “If you do what you did to me to other people you will lose your career, your reputation, and your family, I promise you.”
    Ilona Herman, a makeup artist for Robert DeNiro and friend of Thurman, told The Times she was present at the hotel at the time of the confrontation. She claims Thurman revealed in the cab ride back that Weinstein threatened to derail her career.

http://ew.com/movies/2018/02/03/uma-...vey-weinstein/

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Stormy Daniels Has a ‘Monica Lewinsky Dress’ from Alleged Donald Trump Affair, Will Test It for DNA

Published February 15, 2018 By Mike Walters,Gary Trock

Stormy Daniels pulled a Monica Lewinsky and held on to the dress she wore to an alleged hotel rendezvous with President Donald Trump, and now we are told she’s going to get it tested for DNA to back up her story.
    Sources close to Daniels tell The Blast the shimmering gold mini dress with a plunging neckline was kept in pristine condition after her alleged 2006 sexual encounter with Trump at the Lake Tahoe hotel suite.
    We’re told Daniels is planning on having the dress forensically tested to search for any DNA that proves she isn’t lying about her tryst with Trump, including samples of skin, hair or … anything.
    As we previously reported, Daniels has notified Trump’s legal team that she believes a 2016 agreement has been breached between her and attorney Michael Cohen and now she is free and clear to spill all the juicy details about the infamous night.

https://theblast.com/stormy-daniels-...ald-trump-dna/

Donald Trump, a Playboy Model, and a System for Concealing Infidelity

The interactions that McDougal outlines in the document share striking similarities with the stories of other women who claim to have had sexual relationships with Trump, or who have accused him of propositioning them for sex or sexually harassing them. McDougal describes their affair as entirely consensual. But her account provides a detailed look at how Trump and his allies used clandestine hotel-room meetings, payoffs, and complex legal agreements to keep affairs—sometimes multiple affairs he carried out simultaneously—out of the press.

On November 4, 2016, four days before the election, the Wall Street Journal reported that American Media, Inc., the publisher of the National Enquirer, had paid a hundred and fifty thousand dollars for exclusive rights to McDougal’s story, which it never ran. Purchasing a story in order to bury it is a practice that many in the tabloid industry call “catch and kill.” This is a favorite tactic of the C.E.O. and chairman of A.M.I., David Pecker, who describes the President as “a personal friend.” As part of the agreement, A.M.I. consented to publish a regular aging-and-fitness column by McDougal. After Trump won the Presidency, however, A.M.I.’s promises largely went unfulfilled, according to McDougal. Last month, the Journal reported that Trump’s personal lawyer had negotiated a separate agreement just before the election with an adult-film actress named Stephanie Clifford, whose screen name is Stormy Daniels, which barred her from discussing her own affair with Trump. Since then, A.M.I. has repeatedly approached McDougal about extending her contract.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...karen-mcdougal
    Let's not rush to conclusions and wait till investigations are completed all the facts come out.

New Weinstein Documentary Takes A Hard Look At Complicity

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/weinstein/

WEINSTEIN

MARCH 2, 2018 // 54:46

FRONTLINE investigates how Harvey Weinstein allegedly sexually harassed and abused dozens of women over four decades. With allegations going back to Weinstein’s early years, the film examines the elaborate ways he and those around him tried to silence his accusers.
    Last edited by timosman; 03-06-2018 at 12:46 AM.

Sex to boost film career is not rape: Weinstein lawyer

https://japantoday.com/category/ente...instein-lawyer

LONDON
    Harvey Weinstein's lawyer said Saturday a woman having sex with a Hollywood producer to advance her career is "not rape", in a British newspaper interview on the eve of the Oscars.

Ben Brafman is one of the top U.S. criminal defense attorneys, hired by the disgraced Hollywood mogul whose career is in tatters following accusations of sexual harassment, assault and rape.

More than 100 women have accused Weinstein of impropriety going back 40 years, but Brafman argued there was no criminal behaviour.

"If a woman decides that she needs to have sex with a Hollywood producer to advance her career and actually does it and finds the whole thing offensive, that's not rape," he told The Times.

"You made a conscious decision that you're willing to do something that is personally offensive in order to advance your career," he added.

Weinstein, a twice-married father of five, is being investigated by British and U.S. police, but has not been charged with any crime. He denies having non-consensual sex and is reportedly in treatment for sex addiction.

Dozens of Hollywood women, including Ashley Judd, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Beckinsale and Salma Hayek, are among Weinstein's accusers.

The bombshell exposes last year have led the film industry to declare war on sexual misconduct, with the campaign dominating the 2018 awards circuit.

Brafman told The Times his client's behaviour was reflective of the broader culture in the industry: "The casting couch in Hollywood was not invented by Harvey Weinstein."

While Weinstein will not be welcome at Sunday's Oscars ceremony, his infamous casting couch has been created by artists to mark the occasion.

Plastic Jesus and Joshua Monroe created a gold sculpture of Weinstein on the couch, wearing a dressing gown and clutching an Academy Award.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Weinstein bragged about sleeping with Jennifer Lawrence, suit claims

By Priscilla DeGregory
    December 14, 2018 | 7:31pm
    Modal Trigger
    Jennifer Lawrence and Harvey Weinstein

Movie mogul Harvey Weinstein bragged about sleeping with Jennifer Lawrence to a woman that he allegedly sexually abused for years, according to the woman’s new lawsuit.
    In the suit filed anonymously by a Jane Doe in L.A. county the woman claims that Weinstein performed oral sex on her against her will and as she was sobbing he told her, “I slept with Jennifer Lawrence and look where she is; she has just won an Oscar,” TMZ reported.

https://pagesix.com/2018/12/14/weins...e-suit-claims/

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post

No more Oprah 2020 then?

Brazilian ‘healer’ losing celeb following amid sex abuse claims

By Richard Johnson
    December 16, 2018
    Modal Trigger
    Oprah Winfrey WireImage

Celebrities who visited and promoted John of God are distancing themselves from the Brazilian faith healer now that more than 200 people have accused him of sexual abuse. The “psychic surgeon,” real name João Teixeira de Faria, rose to global prominence when he was profiled by Oprah Winfrey back in 2010.

Enquirer bureau chief who spoke about its “catch-and-kill” practices dies suddenly

August 20, 2019
    A former LA bureau chief of the National Enquirer who spoke openly about the supermarket tabloid’s “catch-and-kill” practices died suddenly on a street in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early hours of Aug. 13.
    Jerry George, 63, was found dead around 2 a.m. only a few blocks from home.
    “The police told me that he hit his head,” said John Toia, George’s husband of 11 years.
    Toia said the coroner had not yet established a definitive cause of death, but George’s wallet and cellphone were still with him when he was discovered by police, who responded to a 911 call about a man down on a street.
    “They knocked on my door around 4 a.m. and said Jerry was dead,” said Toia.

Harvey Weinstein paid ex-spies and private detectives to find dirt on accusers and journalists
    The once powerful producer Weinstein paid private security agencies to ... officers of Mossad and other Israeli intelligence agencies, Farrow reported. ... officer of American Media Inc., which publishes the National Enquirer.

Un-Related

Anthony Bourdain‏ Verified account @Bourdain
    There’s a nauseating symmetry: both Trump and Weinstein used AMI(Enquirer) and Black Cube (Israeli private Intel) to do their dirty work
    4:38 PM - 6 May 2018
    https://twitter.com/bourdain/status/...099520?lang=en

Anthony Bourdain's death: No narcotics in his system at time of death, official says
    USA TODAY Published June 22, 2018
    CNN reported on June 8 that Bourdain's friend chef Eric Ripert found him unresponsive in his hotel room in Kaysersberg, located in the eastern region of Alsace, close to the German border. Bourdain, 61, was there shooting footage for his CNN show "Parts Unknown."
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...ort/725862002/

A former LA bureau chief of the National Enquirer who spoke openly about the supermarket tabloid’s “catch-and-kill” practices died suddenly on a street in Palm Springs, Calif., in the early hours of Aug. 13.
    Jerry George, 63, was found dead around 2 a.m. only a few blocks from home.
    “The police told me that he hit his head,” said John Toia, George’s husband of 11 years.
    Toia said the coroner had not yet established a definitive cause of death, but George’s wallet and cellphone were still with him when he was discovered by police, who responded to a 911 call about a man down on a street.
    “They knocked on my door around 4 a.m. and said Jerry was dead,” said Toia.
    Local police dismissed any notion of foul play.
    “The investigation is still open, but it does not appear that there was any foul play or anything suspicious,” said Detective Barron Lane of the Riverside County PD.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    “The investigation is still open, but it does not appear that there was any foul play or anything suspicious,” said Detective Barron Lane of the Riverside County PD.

Harvey Weinstein has no testicles, claims alleged victim

https://consequenceofsound.net/2020/...tein-intersex/

JANUARY 31, 2020

Jessica Mann says Weinstein is "intersex"

After enduring years of his *alleged* predatory behavior, harassment, and assault, Harvey Weinstein’s victims are finally getting their day in court. The disgraced movie producer is currently on trial in New York for sex crimes, facing a potential lifetime prison sentence if found guilty.

Over the course of the trial, which began earlier this month, several of Weinstein’s alleged victims have taken the stand and shared details of their alleged assaults. On Friday it was Jessica Mann’s turn, and she shockingly claimed Weinstein to be “intersex” with no testicles, according to Vulture. (Warning: The following paragraphs describe sexual assault.)
    The one-time aspiring actress said she first met Weinstein during a party in early 2013. At a subsequent meeting at a hotel bar, he invited her for dinner in his hotel room. It was at this point that Weinstein first propositioned Mann by taking off his shirt, handing her a bottle of lotion, and asking for a massage.

Following another party, Weinstein again invited Mann back to his hotel room, this time with her friend in tow. Once inside, Mann says Weinstein grabbed her arm and led her inside his bedroom, telling her friend, “‘We’ll just be a minute.’” Weinstein then performed oral sex on Mann: “I started to fake an orgasm to get out of it,” she said. “He asked me how it was, if I liked it. And uhm, I was nervous, so I told him, ‘Oh, it was the best I ever had.’”

Despite the negative encounter, Mann “made the decision to be in a relationship” with Weinstein, fearing what might happen if she cut it off. “I thought he was gonna hurt my father,” she remarked, explaining, “he said to me that he has guys with bats …”

Mann detailed another alleged assualt that occurred in Weinstein’s hotel room in New York City. “He stood over me until I was completely naked, and then he told me to lay on the bed, and once he was naked and laying on the bed, he walked into the bathroom and sort of closed the door behind him,” she recounted. “And then he came out naked and he was … he got on top of me, and that’s when he put himself inside of me, his penis inside of me.”

Mann said she later found a needle in Weinstein’s bathroom. “I do not remember the medical term, but when I Googled it, it basically implied dead-penis-type thing,” she said. “It was the realization that he stabbed himself with a needle, and there has to be blood because he was inside of me … I was in shock over that.”

In an effort to add credence to her claims, Mann shared several intimate details about Weinstein. “He does not have testicles, and it appears that he has a vagina,” she claimed. “He also peed on me once,” she added.

Mann also said Weinstein “smelled like $#@! — excuse me, sorry, like poop. He just was dirty.” His stench wasn’t the only thing foul about Weinstein, however; “He would talk very dirty to me about fantasies and things, and compare me to the other things actresses that he said were doing kinky, dirty things with him,” Mann testified. “He always wanted to film me. I never gave him permission.”

According to Vulture, as Mann spoke about his deformed genitals, Weinstein “dropped his head.”

Mann is due back in court next week for further testimony. The trial itself is expected to run into early March.

Harvey Weinstein charged with rape in LA as New York trial begins

https://www.twitter.com/DoomerMarty/...57799838539776

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123