Thread: Michigan Woman JAILED for refusing to vaccinate her son

Angry Michigan Woman JAILED for refusing to vaccinate her son

PONTIAC (WWJ) – An Oakland County woman has been sentenced to seven days in jail after refusing to comply with an order to vaccinate her 9-year-old son.

The order was handed down in Oakland County Circuit Court Wednesday, at which time Judge Karen McDonald also announced that the boy would be vaccinated today.

In explaining her decision, McDonald pointed out that Rebecca Breedow of Ferndale, together with her attorney, signed an order in November, 2016, agreeing that the child would be vaccinated. McDonald said that there was never an appeal of that order, and that Breedow never asked to have the order set aside.

The court order stems from an earlier custody hearing where the boy’s father said he wanted the vaccinations for the child. Breedow told WWJ that she objected to grouping the shots together. [Get more details about the case].
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/10/...-to-vaccinate/
    Last edited by William Tell; 10-04-2017 at 01:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm torn on this...forced medications...the rights of the father...ugly custody battle...woeman drama...what a $#@!ing mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I'm torn on this...forced medications...the rights of the father...ugly custody battle...woeman drama...what a $#@!ing mess.
    Me too.

Don't forget the media!!!!

Somethin' tells me if the roles were reversed and the woman was ratting on the man and he was arrested for not vaccinating you wouldn't be torn at all.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Somethin' tells me if the roles were reversed and the woman was ratting on the man and he was arrested for not vaccinating you wouldn't be torn at all.
    The whole matter could be solved by simply reverting back to children being the fathers chattel.

Lawyers and "Family Courts" would be out of business, divorce would drop significantly, school attendance and performance would make a miraculous improvement...

But noooooooooooooooooooooo.

I'm not so torn.

The State wins on this one. Had the judge just left it up in the air, the father would not have been harmed by not having the child vaxxed. This way, the State gets to high-five, criminally destroy an uppity ant that selfishly wants something better for itself and its offspring outside of the herd, and perhaps set precedent to more effectively crush other uppity ants in the future.

Yeah but she should not be jailed .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And here's footage of the sentencing of an innocent American mom.

~Resident Badgiraffe

From the youtube comments
    This is a small win for father's rights and 7 days isn't nearly enough. Thank God the child was protected by an intelligent father and a competent judge. Scientific illiteracy is eventually going to destroy this country.
    Screw that. Dumbasses to our left and dumbasses to our right. We lose no matter what advocacy group takes power. The Machine stays in place. The Matrix is the true enemy not the opposing genital package.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If anybody's looking for an excuse to drink tonight this comment thread should do the trick. https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...4842832651135/
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If anybody's looking for an excuse to drink tonight this comment thread should do the trick. https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...4842832651135/
    Thanks, the judge made a pretty good case for why she was getting a little jail time. I'd prefer the father just got custody instead but maybe the jail time will wake her up a bit as to the father having some rights. I'm glad it was a female judge.

Actually, what the whole video of the trial here:

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...4842427236135/

You only need to watch the first few minutes, and that last few minutes, to hear what the judge is saying.

I think everyone here knows my feelings by now on force vaccinations and liberty, but this may not be such a cut and dry case, at least if we believe everything the judge is saying here.

In the beginning, she makes it clear that merits of vaccinating the child was never brought up in court, and the judge is not ordering the mother to vaccinate her child per se, but to obey a previous agreement she made (stipulation) with the father in November of 2016.

The order to vaccinate is an order resulting (according to the judge) from contempt of court. The mom allegedly agreed, then changed her mind, and never followed the proper legal procedure to appeal her previous decision.

Nobody should be forced to vaccinate, but when this judge says something to the effect that the people in her county expect her to make sure people follow the law, and the mother allegedly provided no legal basis for the judge to overturn the mother's own previous decision to vaccinate, that is a different matter altogether.

She never should have bound herself to an agreed upon court order to vaccinate in the first place, and she should have followed legal procedures to overturn her decision. Instead, she apparently took her case to the media.

But there may be more to the story than we are getting here.
    Last edited by Created4; 10-04-2017 at 07:37 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Actually, what the whole video of the trial here:

https://www.facebook.com/wxyzdetroit...4842427236135/

You only need to watch the first few minutes, and that last few minutes, to hear what the judge is saying.

I think everyone here knows my feelings by now on force vaccinations and liberty, but this may not be such a cut and dry case, at least if we believe everything the judge is saying here.

In the beginning, she makes it clear that merits of vaccinating the child was never brought up in court, and the judge is not ordering the mother to vaccinate her child per se, but to obey a previous agreement she made (stipulation) with the father in November of 2016.

The order to vaccinate is an order resulting (according to the judge) from contempt of court. The mom allegedly agreed, then changed her mind, and never followed the proper legal procedure to appeal her previous decision.

Nobody should be forced to vaccinate, but when this judge says something to the effect that the people in her county expect her to make sure people follow the law, and the mother allegedly provided no legal basis for the judge to overturn the mother's own previous decision to vaccinate, that is a different matter altogether.
    And she violated the fathers rights in other decisions as well the judge mentioned. eg: changing schools and therapists without consulting him.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Thanks, the judge made a pretty good case for why she was getting a little jail time. I'd prefer the father just got custody instead but maybe the jail time will wake her up a bit as to the father having some rights. I'm glad it was a female judge.
    It sounds like she's in for contempt of court more than anything. She wasn't going to do it, then she agreed to it, then she didn't do it, then she called the media when the judge reminded her.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It sounds like she's in for contempt of court more than anything. She wasn't going to do it, then she agreed to it, then she didn't do it, then she called the media when the judge reminded her.
    I am always on the fence like that when it comes to paying taxes .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    From the youtube comments
    Screw that. Dumbasses to our left and dumbasses to our right. We lose no matter what advocacy group takes power. The Machine stays in place. The Matrix is the true enemy not the opposing genital package.
    This has nothing to do with father's rights or the mother's rights or the child's rights. It has everything to do with forced medication and a uninformed father who believes the people in white coats and black robes.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I am always on the fence like that when it comes to paying taxes .
    Except for the part where I agreed to do it, I'm with ya.

Not quite, let me make clear, nobody should be going to jail here.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That exactly what it was, contempt of court.