Thread: Operation BBQ Relief

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Operation BBQ Relief

https://operationbbqrelief.org/

Our Story

Operation BBQ Relief was founded in May 2011 in response to a need for relief efforts in tornado-stricken Joplin, Missouri, a community of about 50,000 residents. Volunteers from competition BBQ teams from eight states answered the need to help feed displaced families, police, fire, National Guard and emergency personnel.
    We were able to serve over 120,000 meals over 13 days. Food was delivered to shelters, hospitals, senior living communities and the Humane Society. Volunteers loaded food into vehicles and delivered directly to families in the impacted areas. The operation was made possible by all who contributed food and supplies and funding from across the country.
    Operation BBQ Relief continues to respond to natural disasters and other situations to help feed displaced residents and emergency personnel.

Mission

Operation BBQ Relief strives to provide compassion, and offer hope and friendship to those whose lives have been affected by disasters across the United States. We leverage our expertise in cooking and catering barbecue meals with our ability to quickly mobilize our teams into any area where disaster disrupts and tears apart the lives of Americans.

Values

We value honesty, compassion, friendship, hard work and respect for others and for resources with which we are provided. Decisions and actions of Operation BBQ Relief will always be made and carried out with these values in mind. We want the communities we serve to be able to state without reservation that Operation BBQ Relief upheld these values while making a positive impact in the lives of their citizens.

Contact Information

Email Contacts:
    Board of Directors
    Volunteer Information
    Donation Inquiries
    Marketing
    Operations
    General Inquiry
    Phone: 1-844-627-7353 (follow prompts)
    Fax: 1-866-861-3297
    Meet the OBR Team

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    bump

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Did they get the proper permits for that? 'Cause we can't have anarchists cooking for for people.

"The Patriarch"

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

I can't believe some vegans haven't whined about not being catered to.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Eh $#@! them. They can go slob on my knob for that extra vitamin B12 IDGAF

Last edited by Lamp; 10-16-2017 at 03:46 PM.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Bye, Lamp. I hope you enjoy your roast piggy.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-16-2017 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Bye, Lamp.
    Meh, just another "16 yr. old" that has just spontaneously joined the site in need of political enlightenment. I'm sure another will be along shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Meh, just another "16 yr. old" that has just spontaneously joined the site in need of political enlightenment. I'm sure another will be along shortly.
    Yeah. Guaranteed.

Ah well. I gotta get back to work.

So much for Anarchy, though.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-16-2017 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Did they get the proper permits for that? 'Cause we can't have anarchists cooking for for people.
    It's alright comrade didn't you see where they're feeding kops?

No permit required.

What did Lampster do?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What did Lampster do?
    Poor lad thought he was an anarchist until he discovered that a governing body disagreed with him.

Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-16-2017 at 06:54 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Danke should bring me BBQ when it rains so I do not need to go out .

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Danke should bring me BBQ when it rains so I do not need to go out .

I avoid going on reservations, too dangerous.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pussy.

Fairly safe around here in the daylight as long as I know you are coming .