Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Las Vegas Mass Shooting Politicized

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Completely OK with letting her go.
    Of course you are.

And this board is rep-burning Zippy why, again, exactly?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I wish Reid made it on a national MSM channel.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

And this board is rep-burning Zippy why, again, exactly?
    My question, as well.
    There is no spoon.

Of course it's "politicized".

Government has declared itself to have the right to be involved/regulate/control/enforce in every thing we do.

Therefore, everything is political.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    An employer has every right to fire an employee for disgracing them by association, no one ever said Google didn't have a legal right to fire the man, they were just wrong and we have the right to criticize and boycott them, CBS would have been wrong to not fire the scum who celebrated the death of innocents and we would have been within our rights to criticize and boycott them, IT'S CALLED THE MARKET AT WORK, IT"S ALSO CALLED RIGHT AND WRONG, I know you struggle with both concepts but do try to study them before you embarrass yourself again.
    Someone who is unable to grasp the concept that I am not talking about whether Google's actions at all but rather am talking about the hypocrisy of people here doesn't have the intellectual credit to be taken seriously as a critic. The only person embarrassing them self is the one going on rants about something no one is talking about- which is to say you.

IT"S ALSO CALLED RIGHT AND WRONG
    Spoken like a true Progressive. Everyone who dares says anything you disapprove of must be hunted down and have their life destroyed so you can enforce your universal groupthink.

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Someone who is unable to grasp the concept that I am not talking about whether Google's actions at all but rather am talking about the hypocrisy of people here doesn't have the intellectual credit to be taken seriously as a critic. The only person embarrassing them self is the one going on rants about something no one is talking about- which is to say you.

Spoken like a true Progressive. Everyone who dares says anything you disapprove of must be hunted down and have their life destroyed so you can enforce your universal groupthink.
    Proving yet again that you have absolutely no grasp of the difference between private market action and government interference, or any understanding of hypocrisy, or the difference between saying that many women have different skill sets than men and saying you are glad innocent people were murdered.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

How would would you even regulate GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGLE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Employment is at will, by both employer and employee. You may leave employment based on the employers political views; they can fire you based on yours . It's called freedom.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Sen. Feinstein introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-f...ry?id=50276506
    Sen. John Thune (R-S.D.), the third ranking Republican in the chamber, said the bump stock issue was something worth looking at—a sentiment echoed by Sens. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) and, the following day, John Cornyn (R-TX).“It seems odd that it’s illegal to convert a semiautomatic to an automatic, and it’s illegal to buy or hold an automatic weapon without the appropriate license, that then you could just modify how many times a weapon can shoot by using something you can buy legally,” Cornyn told reporters on Wednesday.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republ...ing?yptr=yahoo
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Employment is at will, by both employer and employee. You may leave employment based on the employers political views; they can fire you based on yours .
    I am pretty sure they can't. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/donna-...b_9154066.html

California, Colorado, New York, North Dakota and Louisiana, say it’s illegal to retaliate against an employee for their off-duty participation in politics or political campaigns. In Florida, it’s a felony to “discharge or threaten to discharge any employee in his or her service for voting or not voting in any election, state, county, or municipal, for any candidate or measure submitted to a vote of the people.”

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12