Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40

Thread: Las Vegas Mass Shooting Politicized

  1. #1

    Default Las Vegas Mass Shooting Politicized

    Las Vegas Mass Shooting Politicized

    VidMe link for people who do not want to support Google: https://vid.me/nYIlr

    BitChute link for people who do not want to support Google: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nkwCtwwN_p0/



    Last edited by pcgame; 10-03-2017 at 05:39 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Of course it has been politicized. Why do people act all shocked about this happening?

    Things like this do demonstrate some contradictions though.

    For example, how many here thing the CBS VP got what she deserved? How many of those same people thought it was terrible when Google fired that guy for contradicting their diversity policy? I bet there is more than a little overlap, and all of it hypocritical.

    Which really is a great example of how corrupt politics are when put in action. Politics forces you to choose sides, making it an Us vs. Them issue, which in turn breeds contradiction and sows hypocrisy. It is how lies life the "Left v. Right" divide maintain such influence even when everyone rationally admits they're fallacious. But it is unsurprising. When you abandon principle the only result you can have is corruption.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Of course it has been politicized. Why do people act all shocked about this happening?

    Things like this do demonstrate some contradictions though.

    For example, how many here thing the CBS VP got what she deserved? How many of those same people thought it was terrible when Google fired that guy for contradicting their diversity policy? I bet there is more than a little overlap, and all of it hypocritical.

    Which really is a great example of how corrupt politics are when put in action. Politics forces you to choose sides, making it an Us vs. Them issue, which in turn breeds contradiction and sows hypocrisy. It is how lies life the "Left v. Right" divide maintain such influence even when everyone rationally admits they're fallacious. But it is unsurprising. When you abandon principle the only result you can have is corruption.
    Yeah, saying that uneven representation of women in tech might arise from something more natural than deliberate discrimination is EXACTLY like saying you are glad that innocent people were murdered
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  5. #4

    Default

    @PierzStyx doesn't give place to Intuition and Emotion, for knowledge is Reason's alone. :P
    They fought the Wars
    They lost.
    They turned friends
    into enemies.
    Who became
    friends of our enemies.
    They stood alone, in splendid isolation,
    And said it was their only choice.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    @PierzStyx doesn't give place to Intuition and Emotion, for knowledge is Reason's alone. :P
    Too bad reason abandoned him long ago.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  7. #6

    Default

    The question is not whether they'll let this perfectly good crisis go to waste. Naturally, they will not. The question is, was it manufactured to further a political agenda?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  8. #7

    Default

    Updated original post with VidMe and BitChute links.

    VidMe link for people who do not want to support Google: https://vid.me/nYIlr

    BitChute link for people who do not want to support Google: https://www.bitchute.com/video/nkwCtwwN_p0/

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post

    For example, how many here thing the CBS VP got what she deserved? n.
    Uh, not me. She wasn't speaking on behalf of the network, it was her personal account.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  10. #9

    Default

    Call for ban on 'bump stocks'

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/call-ban-apos-bump-stocks-204251971.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  11. #10

    Default

    Unite? I don't remember Republicans ever wanting to unite after a mass shooting.

  12. #11

  13. #12

    Default

    Gonna need to ban these, too...




    Last edited by fedupinmo; 10-04-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Too bad reason abandoned him long ago.
    It is funny how those most blind are always the ones who insist they see everything. Enjoy the ditch.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Yeah, saying that uneven representation of women in tech might arise from something more natural than deliberate discrimination is EXACTLY like saying you are glad that innocent people were murdered
    Irrelevant. If you believed the freedom of speech applied equally you wouldn't be willing to punish one for using theirs in a way disapproved by you and reward anotehr for using theirs in a way you like. This is exactly how politics leads people into abandoning freedom for servility.
    “Maybe I forgot to mention something to you: I don’t believe in queens. You think freedom is something you can give and take on a whim. But to your people, freedom is as essential as air. And without it, there is no life. There is only darkness.” -Zaheer

    "A man chooses. A slave obeys."-Andrew Ryan

    "There are three things the parasite hates: free markets, free will, and free men."-Andrew Ryan

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Uh, not me. She wasn't speaking on behalf of the network, it was her personal account.
    Raises hand as well.

    I have been hollering for years about this: about how you employer does not "own" you.

    Statements and activities that are not made on "company time" and do not concern company business, should have no bearing on what happens to you at work.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Uh, not me. She wasn't speaking on behalf of the network, it was her personal account.
    SHe wasn't speaking on behalf of the company but seeing as it is a public media company that relies of trust from the public for patronage, firing her sent the right message to the public that the company does not stand for that kind of speech.

    Completely OK with letting her go.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

  18. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    SHe wasn't speaking on behalf of the company but seeing as it is a public media company that relies of trust from the public for patronage, firing her sent the right message to the public that the company does not stand for that kind of speech.

    Completely OK with letting her go.
    She wasn't in a front-facing position. She is a corporate lawyer. Its not like CBS thinks people should like their lawyers. Don't get me wrong - I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I thought it was wrong when the Firefox guy was drummed out because he donated to an anti-gay marriage cause. I'm certainly not going to jump on the hypocrite train here.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    SHe wasn't speaking on behalf of the company but seeing as it is a public media company that relies of trust from the public for patronage, firing her sent the right message to the public that the company does not stand for that kind of speech.

    Completely OK with letting her go.
    Cue fake outrage. Maybe it would be better if the public did not trust the media and were a bit more critical about the news? Would it be too hard on the public?
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    Irrelevant. If you believed the freedom of speech applied equally you wouldn't be willing to punish one for using theirs in a way disapproved by you and reward anotehr for using theirs in a way you like. This is exactly how politics leads people into abandoning freedom for servility.
    An employer has every right to fire an employee for disgracing them by association, no one ever said Google didn't have a legal right to fire the man, they were just wrong and we have the right to criticize and boycott them, CBS would have been wrong to not fire the scum who celebrated the death of innocents and we would have been within our rights to criticize and boycott them, IT'S CALLED THE MARKET AT WORK, IT"S ALSO CALLED RIGHT AND WRONG, I know you struggle with both concepts but do try to study them before you embarrass yourself again.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Raises hand as well.

    I have been hollering for years about this: about how you employer does not "own" you.

    Statements and activities that are not made on "company time" and do not concern company business, should have no bearing on what happens to you at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She wasn't in a front-facing position. She is a corporate lawyer. Its not like CBS thinks people should like their lawyers. Don't get me wrong - I'm not losing any sleep over it, but I thought it was wrong when the Firefox guy was drummed out because he donated to an anti-gay marriage cause. I'm certainly not going to jump on the hypocrite train here.
    When you make a heinous enough public statement it reflects on your associates, a media company in particular is vulnerable to charges of bias, they had every right and were perfectly justified in firing her, the market would have punished them if they hadn't.

    She brought this on herself by publicly exposing her evilness.

    Much as I don't like the employers firing others for their innocuous opinions they also have that right, my right is to then criticize and boycott them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Cue fake outrage. Maybe it would be better if the public did not trust the media and were a bit more critical about the news? Would it be too hard on the public?
    They expose themselves sooner or later, we can't expect or require them to publicly declare their allegiance to the dark side.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    An employer has every right to fire an employee for disgracing them by association, no one ever said Google didn't have a legal right to fire the man, they were just wrong and we have the right to criticize and boycott them, CBS would have been wrong to not fire the scum who celebrated the death of innocents and we would have been within our rights to criticize and boycott them, IT'S CALLED THE MARKET AT WORK, IT"S ALSO CALLED RIGHT AND WRONG, I know you struggle with both concepts but do try to study them before you embarrass yourself again.
    @PierzStyx is talking about hypocrisy on our part- not whether it is right or wrong to fire someone for their POV.
    There is no spoon.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    @PierzStyx is talking about hypocrisy on our part- not whether it is right or wrong to fire someone for their POV.
    And it is not hypocrisy for me to criticize the firing of someone who said something that was right and ignore or praise the firing of someone who said something heinous.

    It's called right and wrong.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And it is not hypocrisy for me to criticize the firing of someone who said something that was right and ignore or praise the firing of someone who said something heinous.

    It's called right and wrong.
    So, try to explain that POV w/o name-calling and innuendos. That is ALSO a reflection of right and wrong.
    There is no spoon.

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Uh, not me. She wasn't speaking on behalf of the network, it was her personal account.
    But she was flying the corporate flag on that account. If she had said, 'Legal council for a major network', that would have been different. But she had a big, fat ad for CBS on that account.

    I'd have fired her for being a damned lousy lawyer, if she couldn't see how flying the corporate flag above statements like that could be a liability to the company.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  27. #26

  28. #27

    Default

    Newt Gingrich Wants More Gun Control Laws After Las Vegas Shooting

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-gop-apos-newt-gingrich-191848644.html


    Gov. Inslee calls for ban of firearm attachment Vegas gunman used

    http://mynorthwest.com/773734/gov-inslee-calls-for-bump-stock-ban/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  29. #28

    Default

    Representative Bill Flores (R-Texas) also called for a ban.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-gop-...191848644.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #29

    Default

    Sen. Feinstein introducing bill to ban bump stocks after Vegas shooting

    http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/sen-feinstein-introducing-bill-ban-bump-stocks-vegas/story?id=50276506
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Representative Bill Flores (R-Texas) also called for a ban.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/even-gop-...191848644.html
    Interesting how few seem to comprehend that mass shootings always take place in gun-free zones.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-02-2017, 08:30 AM
  2. Faux-Newz Kop shooting in Vegas (finger)
    By tod evans in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-07-2015, 08:59 AM
  3. [Breaking Now] Another Mass Shooting.... In Wis. Again
    By Indy Vidual in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 09:27 PM
  4. Feds, Gunman Killed in Las Vegas Shooting
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 02:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •