Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Underage teenager faces life as registered sex offender for having sex with underage girlfrien

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

I like how this one is yellow LOL....

But seriously this is good to know. As someone who spends time outdoors there are a lot of times where there is no where to go but outside. If someone else (or a LEO) happens to drive/walk by and see it then it could ruin your life in some states.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    In regards to NH's law, it is actually more "lenient" than sex offender laws.

There is a law against public urination IF it was done if way and manner that clearly would cause "affront or alarm".

CHAPTER 645
    PUBLIC INDECENCY

Section 645:1-a

645:1-a Public Urination or Defecation. – A person is guilty of a violation if such person urinates or defecates in a public place, other than a public restroom, under circumstances where the person knew or should have known would likely cause affront or alarm to another.

This was specifically passed in order to bypass charging somebody with more serious public lewdness or nudity or sex offender charges.

Not a perfect solution, but it prevents people from being put on sex offender registry, contrary to what the map says.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I've probably peed outside a 100 times over the course of my life. Damn I'm like the top sex offender in the nation!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    I've probably peed outside a 100 times over the course of my life. Damn I'm like the top sex offender in the nation!!!!!!
    If a man pees in the woods and nobody sees, is it a sex crime? :P

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Only a hundred? Amateur.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Only a hundred? Amateur.
    that's what I was thinking, my 6yr old has probably peed 100 times outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I like how this one is yellow LOL....

But seriously this is good to know. As someone who spends time outdoors there are a lot of times where there is no where to go but outside. If someone else (or a LEO) happens to drive/walk by and see it then it could ruin your life in some states.
    I can't believe its OK to piss outside in Wisconsin but not in Georgia.

I piss outside more than I do inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I can't believe its OK to piss outside in Wisconsin but not in Georgia.
    Like AF explained with NH, its usually not just pissing in public but how and where you piss in public that gets u in trouble. If mere pissing in public could land u in the sex offender list then hundred of men outside any bar can easily be arrested and lives ruined for pissing in public. Alcohol is a very strong diuretic and u will go multiple times after a night of drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Like AF explained with NH, its usually not just pissing in public but how and where you piss in public that gets u in trouble. If mere pissing in public could land u in the sex offender list then hundred of men outside any bar can easily be arrested and lives ruined for pissing in public. Alcohol is a very strong diuretic and u will go multiple times after a night of drinking.
    Thanks for the tip Mr. Science.
    "The Patriarch"

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the tip Mr. Science.
    Did someone miss their morning coffee? chill out m8, I am friendly

I pissed that out hours ago.
    "The Patriarch"

And we're not mates, I never went to commie camp.
    "The Patriarch"

The girl was twelve, this was totally wrong. It is correct that teenage boy be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by Republicanguy View Post
    The girl was twelve, this was totally wrong. It is correct that teenage boy be charged.
    The boy was 14, and you're a idiot. He's in the 7th grade and the girl is in the 6th.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Just FWIW, there are 12 yr old girls more mature and more manipulative than some 14yr old boys. They should both be charged if either one is charged, demonstrating the insanity of it all.
    You can't possibly be this stupid, they are both underaged, girls mature younger than boys and it takes two to tango. They're only two years apart.
    Was reminded of this thread when an in-law sent a pic of her freshman son going to a Homecoming Dance this weekend. He looked like a twelve year old in a suit, his date looked thirty. Pretty funny.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12