Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

The Mystery Deepens

By Paul Craig Roberts

PaulCraigRoberts.org

October 11, 2017

Forensic Acoustic Analysis Points to Existence of a Second Shooter.

This analysis seems to make sense. If it has been done correctly, it is evidence of a second Las Vegas shooter. It is evidence not only of two sets of gunshots but of bullets hitting the ground from two different distances. So unless the bullets were being fired into the ground only, it seems people will have been hit.

On the other hand, we have what seem to be videos of crisis actors carrying pretend wounded people into a hospital, and we have videos of hospital visits with alleged seriously wounded people who have had an almost instantaneous recovery. As the letter from the purported military surgeon pointed out, quick recoveries from gunshot trauma are not the norm. Remember also the Republican congressman, Steve Scalise, who was shot in the hip last June in D.C. He was in critical condition for some time and was in no condition to be giving interviews a couple of days later. Yet, here is a video of a young woman allegedly shot in the hip at the Las Vegas concert all rosy cheeked and chatting away a mere 3 days after being “nearly paralyzed” by her gunshot injury.

If there are dead and injured, what is the point of crisis actors and interviews with victims who show no sign of trauma?

If there is acoustic evidence of two shooters from two locations, why is the official story insistent on one shooter from one location?

You can see how difficult it would be to try to get the truth. There are too many other things that need my attention, and for which I am better qualified, for me to commit any more time and energy to the Las Vegas shooting.

As in every other case, there is an official story, one that always seems to be ready in advance, and one from which authorities and media do not depart. The “investigation” looks more like the imposition of an official story. The The Neoconservative Th... Dr. Paul Craig Roberts Best Price: $14.56 Buy New $19.33 (as of 04:48 EDT - Details) media and the public authorities are content to dismiss suspicions by calling them conspiracy theories. This makes it impossible to clear up contradictions and anomalies.

I promised you an account of any qualified replies to the purported military surgeon’s letter. This is from a person who identifies himself as a paramedic for 22 years:

“Sir,
    After reading the letter from the retired surgeon addressing gunshot wounds, I wanted to comment that I, too, am mystified by the set number of fatalities and absence of fatal complications. I spent 22 years employed as a paramedic and have seen many gunshot wounds. Granted, the distance of the shots can explain the lesser number of horrible, graphic wounds, but the publicized accounts of the wounded seem very inconsistent with my experiences with gunshot wounds and the recovery of those who have been shot. I understand we are not witnessing the day to day progress of those who survived, but I agree with the surgeon that it doesn’t add up. Thank you.”

I have had two confirmations of the veracity of the surgeon’s letter from trauma RNs. However, one of them tells me she knows of someone who was killed.

I have not heard from any surgeons familiar with gunshot wounds. I would imagine that they want to stay clear of all of this.

People with extensive firearms experience call attention to the photo of the dead Stephen Paddock in the hotel room. Where they ask are the thousands of shell casings and empty ammunition clips from the extensive automatic fire? Others point out that the few casings insight are mysteriously on top of Paddock’s blood, not covered by it.

I can’t explain any of this. We have an official story, and that is all we are going to get.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This analysis seems to make sense. If it has been done correctly, it is evidence of a second Las Vegas shooter. It is evidence not only of two sets of gunshots but of bullets hitting the ground from two different distances. So unless the bullets were being fired into the ground only, it seems people will have been hit.
    How did they determine exactly when bullets hit the ground from the time they left the gun which fired them? To know the time of travel, you need to know the distance between the gun and the ground as well as the speed of the bullet. Or if you are trying to calculate backwards, you need to know how much time the bullet was in the air. If they don't know where the bullet came from, how can you measure the time it left the gun? I posted a chart in another thread which indicated that it only took a similar bullet about half a second to travel the 1000 feet between the hotel and the concert grounds. If one took 0.5 seconds, can you determine that another took 0.3 seconds?
    Impossible calculation to make under the circumstances.

On the other hand, we have what seem to be videos of crisis actors carrying pretend wounded people into a hospital, and we have videos of hospital visits with alleged seriously wounded people who have had an almost instantaneous recovery.
    Nobody wounded. Nobody died. 20,000 fakers attending and 500 fakers pretending to get shot?

Yet, here is a video of a young woman allegedly shot in the hip at the Las Vegas concert all rosy cheeked and chatting away a mere 3 days after being “nearly paralyzed” by her gunshot injury.
    She is still in a hospital (probably with makeup on for the interview).

Silly article (though it is careful not to make actual claims but hedges everything. "If" and "seems".
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-10-2017 at 10:34 PM.
    "The future is here, it's just not evenly distributed yet." - William Gibson

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to. This post may include statements I don't personally agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Fuel tanks were actually farther away than the audience. It would not have been closer to the audience and there is no indication any shots came from that direction.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...s-source-says/
    I know there was some reason the guy that made the vid was saying that the fuel tanks was a much better advantage, perhaps the issue of height drop from 32nd floor. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    I know there was some reason the guy that made the vid was saying that the fuel tanks was a much better advantage, perhaps the issue of height drop from 32nd floor. . .
    Perhaps due to it permitting for a more horizontal flight path along the target zone, accuracy is made less relevant; also a wider field of view is gained; though the shooter is open to the elements and an easier target for snipers.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

“[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

^ In reply to Weston

Yes, it was these reasons and the report that the bullets hit near top of tank,

that made me think of the scenario in the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg.
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 10-11-2017 at 05:48 AM.

Las Vegas massacre gunman had a NORMAL brain: Autopsy finds 'no abnormalites' that could have driven him to kill 58 innocent people

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 04:24 EDT, 11 October 2017 | UPDATED: 04:33 EDT, 11 October 2017

The Las Vegas sheriff leading the investigation into America's worst mass shooting has said 'we may never know' what motivated Stephen Paddock to kill 58 people.

Joe Lombardo said and exam of Paddock's brain has revealed 'no abnormalities' while girlfriend Marilou Danley had 'no concerns' over his mental health.

Detectives have contacted every branch of Paddock's family tree, including both his ex-wives, but have not uncovered anything that would explain his murderous actions.

'All those things that you would expect to find, we have not found,' Lombardo said in an interview with the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Asked if investigators are any closer to uncovering a motive, he added: 'We may never know.'

Lombardo was able to shed more light on Paddock's time in Las Vegas before he began his massacre on Sunday, October 1.

Paddock had arrived in the city three days earlier than originally thought, but stayed in a different room that was provided free of charge by the hotel.

When he moved to the corner suite from which he carried out the massacre, the hotel began charging him for the stay.

Police initially only counted charged days, hence the confusion, Lombardo said.

Lombardo said his team had reviewed hours of CCTV footage, and were not aware of any evidence to suggest he went into the desert to practice shooting in the days before the massacre, or that he hired a prostitute, as has been reported.

A bellboy did help Paddock move several bags up to his room, Lombardo revealed, adding that the killer traveled back and forth to his hometown of Mesquite several times before the massacre.

Lombardo confirmed that a Dr Winkler had treated Paddock for anxiety, and said he was not aware of any other medics treating him.

It is thought that Dr Winkler proscribed Paddock Valium, which can trigger underlying aggressive behavior to surface.

Lombardo said toxicology tests have not come back and the autopsy on Paddock is still underway.

The sheriff also revealed that during his rampage, Paddock shot a Mandalay Bay security guard in the thigh before pumping 200 bullets into the surrounding rooms, though fortunately nobody else was hurt.

It was the guard that alerted police to the location of the shooter, he said.

Paddock used an arsenal of 23 weapons to shoot 58 people dead, before killing himself as police breached the door to his room.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4vD3wHeaE
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

7:10 if you want to skip ahead.

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/20...las-vegas.html
    in the building.
    However, nobody in this company's history, no public person has ever walked in the service elevator unless they were accompanied by a security. That wouldn't happen. Secondly --
    WALLACE: Did he go on a service elevator, Steve?
    WYNN: I'm just saying anything like that. I'm not sure whether he did, but nobody ever goes in the back of the house unaccompanied by security.

Vegas Shooter Used Hotel Freight Elevator, His Reno Home Was Broken Into

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-jet-fuel-tank

Unsurprisingly given the public’s voracious appetite for news about the investigation, more details emerged early Wednesday, when it was revealed that Paddock had used the freight elevator at Mandalay Bay in the days ahead of the attack.*
    Last edited by tommyrp12; 10-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsat_98 View Post
    What would cause you to decide to post that? what's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    What would cause you to decide to post that? what's the point?
    Maybe he ain't got no buddy.

When I saw that interview live I dang near broke down into tears out of pride and admiration. Seeing another man put his life on the line for a friend and strangers alike... there ain't many of us fellas like that these days.

God bless him and the everyday Joe that showed bravery while the police hid behind cars and down hallways.

Nobody wounded. Nobody died. 20,000 fakers attending and 500 fakers pretending to get shot?

500 injured... not necessarily shot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    ^ In reply to Weston

Yes, it was these reasons and the report that the bullets hit near top of tank,

that made me think of the scenario in the movie Shooter with Mark Wahlberg.
    Worth noting that those fuel tanks are for Janet Airlines, the Area 51 transport planes. Area 51 is aka Paradise Ranch, which is the name of various LLCs that Paddock is/was connected to.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

How did they determine exactly when bullets hit the ground from the time they left the gun which fired them?
    We even have this in here in (poverty stricken, cow-town) Fresno, CA, so I it would expected that Las Vegas would have it too:

http://www.shotspotter.com/technology

We still do not have an accurate accounting of non-GSW victims versus GSW victims. Also we don't have an explanation as to the logistics of transporting 59-deceased and 500++ injured and how the hospitals handled this massive influx of patients, and which hospitals were involved in the operation, etc.

She is still in a hospital (probably with makeup on for the interview).
    There was a very concerning interview of a young female, which another young female that appears to be her twin sitting next to her, the patient was supposed shot though her shoulder and the bullet entered a lung, just a few days ago at the time, yet she is laughing, perfectly alert (does not appear to be in a drug fog or groggy or even angry or concerned over the massive loss of live she was party to), and doing a cheerleader dance with the other female while laying in her hospital bed... If her wounds are true, then this is just not possible.

Silly article (though it is careful not to make actual claims but hedges everything. "If" and "seems".
    Perhaps, the black-ops personnel has some type of special weaponry that creates superficial wounds, although the weapons look real and sound real, create expected blood splatter patterns, hurt like a bee sting or something, maybe require a few stitches too (something similar to a pellet rifle), but are not actually real.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/worker-...fire-on-crowd/

The original timeline may have been a hotel construct designed in an attempt to minimize liability:

Worker told hotel staff to call cops before Paddock opened fire on the crowd.

Worker Stephen Schuck says he was checking out a report of a jammed fire door on the 32nd floor of Mandalay Bay when he heard gunshots and a hotel security guard, who had been shot in the leg, peeked out from an alcove and told him to take cover.

"As soon as I started to go to a door to my left the rounds started coming down the hallway," Schuck said. "I could feel them pass right behind my head.

"It was kind of relentless so I called over the radio what was going on," he said. "As soon as the shooting stopped we made our way down the hallway and took cover again and then the shooting started again."

The injured guard also used his radio and possibly a hallway phone to also call hotel dispatchers for help.

That account differs dramatically from the one police gave last week when they said Paddock fired through the door of his room and injured the unarmed guard after shooting into the crowd.

The company that owns Mandalay Bay has questioned the new timeline.

"We cannot be certain about the most recent timeline," said Debra DeShong, a spokeswoman for MGM Resorts International. "We believe what is currently being expressed may not be accurate. This remains an ongoing investigation with a lot of moving parts."

Las Vegas police did not respond Tuesday night to questions about the hotel's statement.

"Our officers got there as fast as they possibly could and they did what they were trained to do," Las Vegas assistant sheriff Todd Fasulo said earlier Tuesday.

Gunshots can be heard in the background as Schuck reported the shooting on his radio, telling a dispatcher: "Call the police, someone's firing a gun up here. Someone's firing a rifle on the 32nd floor down the hallway."

It was unclear if the hotel relayed the information to Las Vegas police, who did not respond to questions from The Associated Press about whether hotel security or anyone else in the hotel called 911 to report the gunfire.

Joseph Giacalone, a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and a retired New York City police sergeant, said the new timeline "changes everything."
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    There was a very concerning interview of a young female, which another young female that appears to be her twin sitting next to her, the patient was supposed shot though her shoulder and the bullet entered a lung, just a few days ago at the time, yet she is laughing, perfectly alert (does not appear to be in a drug fog or groggy or even angry or concerned over the massive loss of live she was party to), and doing a cheerleader dance with the other female while laying in her hospital bed... If her wounds are true, then this is just not possible.
    That kind of reminds me of this guy, from the Oregon incident, who we were told was shot 5–7 times, but there was almost no blood (even though he claims to be a hemophiliac) or swelling and he and his friends seemed to be having a party in his hospital room the next day.

These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. And the women conceiving brought forth giants.... These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity. And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out. And complain even to the gate of heaven. Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth.

Enoch 7: 9–11, 13–15, 9: 9–12

Another contradiction comes from the story of Brian Hodge, who was planning to enter his room at the Mandalay Bay, right next to where Stephen Paddock was firing his shots…
    Just think a few seconds about the following. He went to his room hearing shots fired. It’s understandable that he would get away ASAP.
    Why wouldn’t he stay downstairs in the lobby or casino of the hotel, but instead was “forced to hide in a bush for several hours after the event”?
    How could he see “multiple dead”: http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...df831e27e93cc8
    Australian Brian Hodge, who previously worked at Jupiters Casino on the Gold Coast, claimed he was staying in the room next to the shooter on level 32 at the Las Vegas resort.
    He said he managed to escape the initial horrific scenes inside the hotel but found himself forced to hide in a bush for several hours after the event.
    “I got outside safely and was hiding in bushes,” Mr Hodge said.

“There were multiple people dead and multiple shooters. I was just hiding waiting for police to come get us.”
    I have found the following reasonably good analysis of some of the pictures. I’ll add some of the pictures below with comments: https://aim4truth.org/2017/10/04/ana...re-false-flag/

Here is something covered that may be a “dead body”. The people in uniform stand around as if they are waiting for their cue. The doors of the ambulance are closed.

Here they are transporting some victim covered in tin foil (so we can’t see…) in a desk chair. There isn’t a single medic. The ambulance in the background is closed with a man in front of it on the phone with his hand casually in his pocket.

Also notice the hero in black, with the dark hat, in the previous and the next picture, carrying an injured (?) woman. Is the woman with the white shirt and backpack, also in both pictures? Also 3 other people are just standing around, one of them points them where to go.
    Where are they taking her?

The following picture looks like strong evidence, that this is some sort of a hoax.
    There is a white van marked “Davis” with what looks like a logo from a Las Vegas funeral home. They appear to be moving some bodies into a white truck…
    Did they leave the corpses laying around all night until it became light enough for the cameras? Isn’t this a crime scene, with government officials like coroner and police “investigating” (or at least standing there), and crime scene tape?

Here’s more on Sheldon Adelson, who unfortunately doesn’t get much attention from our deaf, dumb and blind state media in the following thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...tors&p=6535141
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

I’ve been thinking for some time, that the story is so fake, that Stephen Paddock might be nothing more than a computer generated image. Or possibly he died a couple of years ago...
    In the following video, somebody, who claims to be some sort of expert, explains that the first released photo of Stephen Paddock and his girlfriend is photoshopped.

If this picture was photoshopped, this is a strong indication that “Stephen Paddock” has been completely invented (or was real, but already dead). Look at the straight elbow on Marilou.

Somebody called George Soros, bought $1,35 million put options MGM Resorts International some 8 weeks before the Las Vegas “event” happened (in August). Put options only make money if stock goes down.
    He also sold shares Las Vegas Sands and Wynn, who also own casinos in Las Vegas.
    The CEO of MGM, James Murren, also sold huge amounts of stock MGM.
    Predictably MGM stock went down after the “mass shooting” on 1 October in one of its hotels: http://halturnerradioshow.com/index....y-in-las-vegas

In one of those strange coincidences, Shaun Hoff made one of the videos of the starting of the shooting from inside the crowd. You can clearly see a group of crisis actors that try to cause a panic by running and screaming at the first sound of “gunshots”.
    Shaun Hoff provides footage for CNN, I saw the video yesterday, but it has already been deleted from Youtube: https://youtu.be/-6DRmjXMTdQ

Here’s eye witness Brian Claypool, who should be nominated the Oscar for most convincing tears.

I’m not saying that Claypool’s performance is unconvincing, but it is a strange coincidence that he has mingled with celebrities, like Drew Pinsky.
    Claypool even calls Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti his friend (see the picture): http://www.brianclaypoolmedia.com/media/

Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

Elbow skin conforms to whatever surface its resting on. If that surface is a bar, then her elbow's going to flatten. And she's a little chunky, so you're not going to see a sculpted, tone elbow here; her fatty skins just conforming to the bar surface.

I never noticed his neck tattoo though. Is Paddock a veteran now? Is that the story? If so a tattoo on an old drunk war vet would complete the look.

I think Paddock was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, but we'll never know.
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

When I, a guy that doubts most anything my crooked government says, starts wanting to defend their narrative against these insanely ignorant ideas... you know your conspiracy theories have gone too far.

He was just a computer generated image!

No he was a "Manchurian Candidate" programmed to carry out these orders when someone said "The banana flies west"!

No, no... there were shooters firing from other windows but they replaced them with a secret glass patch liquid that is sprayed on -making it detection free!

Hold on. These were actors, man. No one died. Look, they smiled in photos! Proof positive!

It's friggin embarrassing, guys. Can't you please move that goofiness over to abovetopsecret forums or something? FFS. It's fun to play make-believe and it's exciting to try cracking the case in a major government plot... but damn some of these posts are just cringy.

And don't get All mad over me posting this. At least think about it for a moment and spend more time developing your ideas before advertising them here as proof of something.

Thanks, yo!

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

It's friggin embarrassing, guys. Can't you please move that goofiness over to abovetopsecret forums or something? FFS. It's fun to play make-believe and it's exciting to try cracking the case in a major government plot... but damn some of these posts are just cringy.

!
    That's about 7 years too late.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

When I, a guy that doubts most anything my crooked government says, starts wanting to defend their narrative against these insanely ignorant ideas... you know your conspiracy theories have gone too far.

No he was a "Manchurian Candidate" programmed to carry out these orders when someone said "The banana flies west"!

No, no... there were shooters firing from other windows but they replaced them with a secret glass patch liquid that is sprayed on -making it detection free!

Hold on. These were actors, man. No one died. Look, they smiled in photos! Proof positive!

And don't get All mad over me posting this. At least think about it for a moment and spend more time developing your ideas before advertising them here as proof of something.

Thanks, yo!

Yup.

Patsy sounds reasonable. There's a ton of proof of multiple shooters. But now, from crazyland (or paid troll land) we get stories even more ridiculous than what the government is trying to sell.

Thanks, yo!
    The MSM has been repeatedly caught putting out photoshopped "official" images after various shooting/important stories. I don't know if the Paddock pic is one of them but the trend is certainly real.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    The MSM has been repeatedly caught putting out photoshopped "official" images after various shooting/important stories. I don't know if the Paddock pic is one of them but the trend is certainly real.
    Oh come on now, the mainstream media would never lie to us, or put out propaganda, how dare you bring up such a preposterous idea! Let's get back to legit sources like CNN.

These were the prefects of the two hundred angels, and the remainder were all with them.

Then they took wives, each choosing for himself; whom they began to approach, and with whom they cohabited; teaching them sorcery, incantations, and the dividing of roots and trees. And the women conceiving brought forth giants.... These devoured all which the labour of men produced; until it became impossible to feed them; When they turned themselves against men, in order to devour them; And began to injure birds, beasts, reptiles, and fishes, to eat their flesh one after another, and to drink their blood. Then the earth reproved the unrighteous.

Thus has the whole earth been filled with blood and with iniquity. And now behold the souls of those who are dead, cry out. And complain even to the gate of heaven. Their groaning ascends; nor can they escape from the unrighteousness which is committed on earth.

Enoch 7: 9–11, 13–15, 9: 9–12

Yup.

Patsy sounds reasonable. There's a ton of proof of multiple shooters. But now, from crazyland (or paid troll land) we get stories even more ridiculous than what the government is trying to sell.
    Purely to confuse the issue.

But the only "investigation" going on is here. You will get only lies from Govt and MSM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

But the only "investigation" going on is here. You will get only lies from Govt and MSM.
    Exactly. We'll never know.
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Did we solve this yet like we did 9/11 and Sandy Hook?
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Exactly. They already set their ''that's all folks'' official narrative early on and that's all we are pretty much gonna get besides some minor details.

"Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Yup.

I think there is a reasonable chance he is a patsy. Some of the other theories posted here are ridiculous.

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast