Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Supposedly his brother is changing his tune now. At first he said he had nothing to do with guns, now he saying his brother was a gun enthusiast. And very smart, that he pulled this off by himself...
    Coke will do that to you.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

ISIS Triples Down On Vegas Shooter Claims: Claims Paddock "Converted Six Months Ago"

SITE Intel Group's translation of the above ISIS infograph is as follows:
    Las Vegas Invasion

Monday, 12 Muharram 1439H

A soldier from the soldiers of the Caliphate targeted a large gathering of 22,000 Americans at a concert in the city of Las Vegas, including nearly 600 killed and wounded

The executor of the operation, Abu Abdul Barr al-Amriki [al-Amriki = “The American”], 64-years old, converted to Islam 6 months ago

Method of Execution

The brother Abu Abdul Barr stationed himself for the invasion on the 32nd floor of a hotel overlooking a concert, and opened fire continuously on the crowds using 23 guns and more than 2000 rounds, and died, may Allah accept him, after exhausting his ammunition

Results of the Operation

59 killed

527 wounded

Panic and confusion of security in America and a number of European countries
    Some analysts are pointing to the surprising fact that ISIS has throughout the past years been fairly consistent and disciplined with its claims. They argue that the terror group's tripling down on prominently publicizing and claiming Paddock should give investigators serious pause to consider.
    One of the more convincing arguments is from Rukmini Callimachi, the New York Times special correspondent covering ISIS, who seems to have changed her mind on the issue based on ISIS' latest publication. In a interview with NPR on Tuesday, she agreed with the interviewer who dismissed that ISIS could have actually been behind the attack, but now seems to have changed her mind, saying that it's wrong to reject the ISIS claims out of hand, but that there are significant reasons for believing it.
    Callimachi issued her commentary in a lengthy tweet thread captured below, and her argument for not preemptively rejecting the theory is convincing:
    "After ISIS claimed Vegas, I was waiting for them to release Naba, their weekly newsletter, to see if anything new emerged. Naba is out: Under a picture of the Mandalay Bay drenched in blood they rehash the attack, new info: They are now claiming shooter converted 6 months ago while ISIS earlier said shooter converted "months ago." Now they're saying it was 6 months specifically. No proof is provided, but ISIS has rarely claimed attacks that were not by either their members or sympathizers. ISIS members meanwhile are pointing out that after ISIS downed Metrojet over Sinai, no one believed them: In their chat rooms, they are claiming that the West and the media is leading a cover-up in order to hide the "martyrdom" of their brother.

I don't take ISIS' claim at face value, and so far, there's zero evidence tying this attack to ISIS which has emerged. But here's why I disagree with those rejecting it out of hand: I've been covering ISIS since 2014 and since then I have kept a timeline. Every time ISIS claimed an attack in West, I jotted it down, and I've gone back over the list & annotated what subsequent investigations found. My list is not complete but of the more than 50 cases I have annotated, I could only find 3 false claims. Yes, the group frequently exaggerates death tolls & yes, they inflate & distort details, but the crux of the claim is typically correct. The thing to understand is ISIS considers an attack to be their handiwork if the attacker is sent by them or if he is inspired by them.

The reason I don't buy the argument that they are now opportunistically claiming attacks to deflect from battlefield losses is as follows: Beyond the attacks they've claimed, there are many more they could have claimed but didn't. These are attacks where we know it was them: remember the Thalys train shooting? They never claimed it though the attacker shared a hotel room with Abdlehamid Abaaoud, leader of Paris attack. Remember the attack on the Jewish Museum in Brussels? Attacker was one of ISIS' jailers who held European hostages, yet they never claimed. Do you remember the devastating attack on the Istanbul airport last year? Investigation determined it was ISIS, but again they did not claim. And one day before Vegas on Saturday, a guy who'd placed ISIS flag on his car's dashboard used it to ram police. Did ISIS claim it? Nope.

Does this mean ISIS had a role in Vegas? There is as yet zero evidence of that. My point: This group has been more right than its been wrong."
    More at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...six-months-ago
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

From Zero Hedge:

The Duke of New... Oct 5, 2017 5:09 PM
    Just a few months ago, the MSM was warning about a ISIS attack on Vegas ... odd how the MSM has forgtten about that ... I guess they're forgetting about it on purpose becuase they are worried about scaring away the tourists?;
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTyYyRMhuGY

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Vegas Shooter Investigated For ISIS Gunrunning Allegations

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Is that a tattoo or just old man turkey-neck?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I can't confirm right now...
    Oh, okay!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    I do think that ID should be required for certain things like carrying a concealed weapon...

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Source?
    My imagination... Which is 10 times more reliable than listening to the #goonerment #goonsquad tell us whats "true"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Vegas Shooter Investigated For ISIS Gunrunning Allegations

Got in to it 1:12 and had to stop. Can't stand Alex and his phony crap. Imagining himself as an "action hero" and then the false tears about his daughters "some of them are like 16 years old..." Doesn't he know the exact ages of his daughters???

It's too bad. He might have some actual information but it's not possible to sort out the BS from the facts...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    To me, the video I posted just shows that the flashes in the hotel on the lower floors during the shooting were also flashing two hours earlier. To me, it isn't likely that there was shooting coming from that lower floor. I made no assertions as to whether I think there was only one shooter, Paddock was involved or set up or anything like that. Just that in my opinion pointing to the flashes on the lower floor as being gunshots is unlikely.

The cab driver is pointing at the flashes, saying "oh, there it is". It doesn't matter if there might or might not have been a strobe. Other videos have people (who know nothing of strobe) zooming in to the flashes. gunshots should have flashes. No video of flashes from 30+ floors up. Lots of video of flashes from floors 4-10.

Any explanation for the taxi cab video in which shots can be heard coming from different locations?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

They said none of the cameras were RECORDING. He still could have basically been using them as a "live feed".
    This guy just doesn't scream tech guy to me, but hey. . . Mossad / ISIS / Al CIAda has got guys for that !

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    Got in to it 1:12 and had to stop. Can't stand Alex and his phony crap. Imagining himself as an "action hero" and then the false tears about his daughters "some of them are like 16 years old..." Doesn't he know the exact ages of his daughters???

It's too bad. He might have some actual information but it's not possible to sort out the BS from the facts...
    Ditto

@Swordsmyth, how about a text version of Jones' stupendous journalistic achievement?
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Ditto

@Swordsmyth, how about a text version of Jones' stupendous journalistic achievement?
    I don't have one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If he doesn't have facts, he just makes some up.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/in...-a7687571.html

InfoWars' Alex Jones is a 'performance artist playing a character', says his lawyer
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't have one.
    Fair enough

P.S. I'll take this opportunity to express my general skepticism of and disdain for internet gurus who only do videos.

You can fool people a lot more easily in that medium than in writing. There are no fake tears in writing.
    Last edited by r3volution 3.0; 10-05-2017 at 06:43 PM.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

Yeah, it's like sorting fly $#@! from ground pepper.

They took the scenic route to his room and when they got there he was already dead. Sounds like they sent them the long way on purpose. I like the theory that he was selling guns, it really makes sense for him to have so many guns and for him to have so much money. The no motive theory doesn't pass the smell test.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    They took the scenic route to his room and when they got there he was already dead. Sounds like they sent them the long way on purpose. I like the theory that he was selling guns, it really makes sense for him to have so many guns and for him to have so much money. The no motive theory doesn't pass the smell test.
    I don't disagree that considering he was an internal auditor and then a real estate flipper the money seems big. But if he was running guns, why would he have purchased the guns locally and recently?
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

why would he have purchased the guns locally and recently?
    The government has an active interest in pushing that narrative because they want to make the act of buying/selling a crime. The fact is I have no idea where he bought all of those guns, and for all I know he could of had more guns in there then they are even telling.

I don't disagree that considering he was an internal auditor and then a real estate flipper the money seems big. But if he was running guns, why would he have purchased the guns locally and recently?
    Why not?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Pretty much my POV.

Las Vegas Shooting

By Paul Craig Roberts

PaulCraigRoberts.org

October 6, 2017

Dear Readers, I appreciate the confidence that you show in me with your emails asking my opinion about the Las Vegas shooting. Many of you suspect that it is another false flag affair, and you ask me about its purpose.

I don’t know if it was a false flag attack, and if so, by who or for what purpose. I don’t expect to ever know. A story is set in place by officials and media. The only way to ever know is to personally investigate. You would have to go to Las Vegas, examine the scene, ask questions of the hotel, investigate the answers if you get any, find and interview concert attendees who were shot, attend funerals and see bodies of those killed, speak to their families, learn about the weapon allegedly used, experience trying to shoot at targets far below and far away, compare the number of casualties with the recorded time of firing, and so forth. In other words, we would have to do the job that in former times would have been done by the press, but no more.

It is almost like the story is being kept from us. For example, from media reports that the event was just across the street from the hotel, I did not know that “across the street” was a distance of 390 yards (1,170 feet).

As I don’t expect to ever have a confident opinion about what happened, I am not paying much attention to the mass shooting, or should I say alleged shooting. We are lied to and deceived so much that we can never tell when we are told the truth. It is like Dmitry Orlov says:

“Lies beget other lies, and pretty soon unbiased intelligence-gathering, rational analysis and proper mission planning become impossible.”
    ” … a reputation for telling the truth can only be lost exactly once, and from then on the use of the phrase “US intelligence sources” became synonymous with “a conspiracy of barefaced liars.””
    “Whatever message Washington and Western mass media are trying to push, a perfectly valid response is to point out all the times they have lied in the past, and to pose a simple question: When did they stop lying?”

Official explanations of such events as Las Vegas, Sandy Hook, and so forth, always throw up red flags, because the official explanations always studiously ignore contrary eyewitness and other evidence. Also, often there are not even smartphone videos of dead and wounded people. As far as I can tell, the bodies of 573 dead and wounded are absent in the Las Vegas video evidence. Considering the suspicion that such events cause, one would think the authorities would make a special effort to show the dead and wounded. In other cases of mayhem, alleged bodies look like dummies or are covered and could be a pile of anything. The presence of crisis actors on the scene, as in the Boston Marathon Bombing, raise more questions. I remember when it was expected that police and media would investigate all evidence and clear away contradictions. Now, all we get is an official story instantly ready and repeated endlessly by officials and media. This itself raises suspicions.

You will have to make up your own minds about Las Vegas. Here are some of the reported facts to consider:

The victims killed and wounded total 573. That number is the size of a military battalion. It is very difficult to turn an entire battalion into casualties with small arms fire even in a fierce combat situation. I don’t know if it has ever happened. Can one person with no military training shooting down from 32 stories, which requires special sighting knowledge, at a distance of 390 yards—the length of 4 football fields—hit 573 people in a few minutes of firing? Jon Rappoport doesn’t believe it.

Neither does the progressive Steve Lendman.

There are reports of multiple shooters.

There are reports of gun flashes from the 4th floor.

The windows on the hotel do not open and would require the glass to be broken.

Stephen Paddock doesn’t fit the profile of a psychopath. Reports are he was a multimillionaire with airplanes and his own pilot. He enjoyed life. His brother is dumbfounded, said it makes no sense Stephen did the shooting.

The Mandalay Bay Hotel is reportedly a casino. If so, security cameras are everywhere. Why no videos of Stephen Paddock carrying in the many cases of 23 firearms and ammunition? How could maid service clean the room for three days and not see 23 firearms and their ammunition? Makes no sense.

Why 23 guns? The number is beyond superfluous. The large number almost suggests that the entire event is concocted as a gun control incident. The huge number of guns, the huge number of casualties. Finally, at last, enough “gun violence” to get gun control. The Neoconservative Th... Dr. Paul Craig Roberts Best Price: $14.56 Buy New $19.19 (as of 01:12 EDT - Details)

Skeptics are waiting to hear from the authorities how a person at such a distance managed to shoot so many people in such a short time and with what automatic rifle and caliber the deed was done. As this part of the story is especially difficult to believe, we will probably not get the explanation.

And it is not only the authorities and the presstitutes that truth is up against. There is also the lack of integrity in people with axes to grind. For example, Paul Street writing in CounterPunch says: “The Las Vegas massacre is just the latest in the Gun Lobby’s long line of terrorist attacks on U.S. soil.” The article is titled: “The NRA’s Latest Terrorist Attack on U.S. Soil.” You can read it here.

The gun control lobby has a massive vested interest in the official story. You can bet your life that the gun control lobby will ignore any and all problems associated with the official story. The story is exactly what they want in order to advance their cause. The campaign is underway.

As Paddock is a rich white male, the story also fits with Identity Politics. Paddock is another example of the evil white male. Here is the Identity Politics connection served up by the Washington Post: “All across America white men, some young, some of the middle-age, are turning into wolves. Always, after they commit acts of terror, it is revealed out that these perpetrators were not men after all. They were beasts, mindless monsters whose evil was abstract and cold and terrible.”

CNN says mass shootings are “a white man’s problem.” See “How America has silently accepted the Rage of White Men.”

People are more interested in confirming their beliefs and prejudices than they are in the truth. If Paddock were a Muslim, Islamophobic people would cling to the official account.

Truth requires that people believe in truth more than they believe in their own biases and causes. In the United States, such people are increasingly rare.

Remember always the Roman question: “Who benefits?” That is where you will find the answer.

UPDATE: Paddock’s girlfriend describes him as a “kind, caring, quiet” man who she envisioned a “quiet future” with. A woman knows a man. Her description is not one of a psychopath.

I have spoken to more experienced persons rated experts including US Marine snipers. They don’t believe a word of the official story. Will, once again, the experts be got rid of by branding them “conspiracy theorists” as was done to 3,000 architects and engineers who challenge the official story of 9/11?
    Last edited by Ender; 10-05-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Would a round really penetrate a steel tank at that range? It's close to half a mile.
    Maybe. Maybe not. Depends on a bunch of factors. Round construction grain weight, barrel length, calibre, muzzle velocity, steel thickness.

If someone specifically wanted to penetrate the tank, they could have used a 180 gr .308 from a 20" bolt gun and gone through it like tissue paper.

But it's not like an avgas tank is going to explode just hitting it with a rifle. Not even with an incendiary round probably...unless it was half empty, and even then an incendiary round is less likely to penetrate than an FMJ round.

Hollywood has really confused people about this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Any explanation for the taxi cab video in which shots can be heard coming from different locations?
    definitely multiple shooters.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I've heard a number of eyewitnesses claim that there was more than one shooter… but I hadn't heard anything about a shooting at the Bellagio. I'd like to know if there are more witnesses to this.

"May your kingdom come. May your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
    – Jesus (Matthew 6:10)

"The vegetarian movement ought to fill with gladness the souls of those who have at heart the realization of God's kingdom upon earth, not because vegetarianism itself is such an important step towards the realization of this kingdom (all real steps are equally important or unimportant), but because it serves as a criterion by which we know that the pursuit of moral perfection on the part of man is genuine and sincere.

For if a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
    – Leo Tolstoy

16 unanswered questions.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...nt-want-talk-a

As you will see below, the evidence is mounting that there were multiple shooters and that this was an operation that was planned well in advance. But according to the mainstream media, a 64-year-old retired accountant with a flabby physique that had no military training whatsoever and that wasn’t very experienced with guns was able to pull the whole thing off all by himself. We are being told that Paddock was a “lone wolf” that didn’t have any ties to terror groups, and since he is now dead nobody is ever going to be able to interrogate him.

But the American people definitely deserve some answers about what took place, and that means that all of us should keep digging.

The following are 16 unanswered questions about the Las Vegas shooting that the mainstream media does not want to talk about…

#1 Photos of Stephen Paddock’s hotel room have been leaked, and one of those photos appears to show a suicide note. Why hasn’t the public been told what is in that note?

#2 Were there additional shooters? A taxi driver reportedly captured video of an automatic weapon being fired out of a lower level window. A video from another angle and brief footage captured by Dan Bilzerian also seem to confirm that automatic gunfire was coming from a floor much lower than the 32nd floor room that Stephen Paddock was located on. And if you weren’t convinced by the first three videos, this fourth video should definitely do it.
    (see link).

#3 Why were law enforcement authorities discussing “another suspect on the fourth floor”, and why isn’t the mainstream media talking about this?

#4 As Jon Rappoport has pointed out, it would have been impossible for Stephen Paddock to kill and wound 573 people in less than five minutes of shooting with the kinds of weapons that he is alleged to have used. So why won’t law enforcement authorities acknowledge this fact?

#5 How in the world did Paddock get 42 guns and “several thousand rounds of ammo” into his hotel room without anyone noticing?

#6 How did someone with “no military background” and that wasn’t a “gun guy at all” operate such advanced weapons? Because what we are being told by the mainstream media just doesn’t make any sense whatsoever. I really like how Natural News made this point…

Far from what the firearms-illiterate media claims, these are not systems that any Joe off the street can just pick up and use to effortlessly mow down 500 people. Running these systems requires extensive training, experience and stamina. It is physically impossible for a guy like Stephen Paddock to operate such a system in the sustained, effective manner that we witnessed, especially when shooting from an elevated position which throws off all the ranging of the weapon system.

Far from being a Navy Seal, Stephen Paddock is a retired accountant senior citizen with a gambling problem and a flabby physique. The only way he could have carried out this shooting is if he were transformed into a human superweapon through a magic wand. I’m calling this “Mission IMPOSSIBLE” because of the physical impossibility of a retired, untrained senior citizen pulling this off.

#7 Why was one woman telling people in the crowd that they were all going to die 45 minutes before the attack?

#8 Why did it take law enforcement authorities 72 minutes to get into Stephen Paddock’s hotel room?

#9 Why did Paddock wire $100,000 to the Philippines last week?

#10 Why was Paddock’s girlfriend, Marilou Danley, in the Philippines when the attack took place? Did she know what was about to happen?

#11 Was Paddock on antidepressants like so many other mass killers in the past have been?

#12 Why was ISIS so eager to take responsibility for this attack, and why was the FBI so quick to dismiss that connection?

#13 Apparently Paddock had earned millions of dollars “through real estate deals”. If he was so wealthy, why would he all of a sudden snap like that?

#14 Why did he move so frequently? It is being reported that Paddock had 27 different residences during his adult life.

#15 Why were nearly all of the exits out of the concert venue completely blocked?…

In essence, the concert trapped the people, preventing them from escaping, and denying them the ability to seek cover. From there, sustained, full-auto gunfire is almost impossible to survive.

From Fox News, a caller named Russell Bleck, who survived the shooting, said live on air, “There were ten-foot walls blocking us in. We couldn’t escape. It was just a massacre. We had nowhere to go.”

#16 Why was a country music festival chosen as the target? Was the goal to kill as many Trump supporters and other conservatives as possible? And is there evidence that Stephen Paddock was connected to Antifa in any way?

At first I thought that this was a fairly straightforward story too, but the more I have dug into it the more complex things have become.

Personally, I have come to the conclusion that Stephen Paddock definitely did not act alone. That means that the others involved in the shooting are still out there, and they must be brought to justice. Let us never forget what these extremely wicked individuals did to innocent civilians such as 27-year-old Tina Frost…

A 27-year-old woman has lost her right eye after a bullet ripped through her face during the Las Vegas concert massacre.

Tina Frost remains in a coma in hospital after undergoing surgery to remove the bullet that became lodged in her eye when a gunman opened fire on the crowd of country music fans on Sunday night.

Frost, who is originally from Maryland but moved to California several years ago, is expected to remain in the coma for a week.

Whoever did this is going to pay greatly. Yes, I do believe that Stephen Paddock was involved. But he did not act alone, and the mainstream media is doing the public a great disservice by ignoring all of the evidence that this was not just a “lone wolf” operation.

I'd like to know answers to #4 (interesting point),#7, #9, #10, #13. re: #4 can anyone here verify for that? Is it possible?
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 10-06-2017 at 12:40 AM.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

2 + 2 = 5.

https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...n-nyc-bombing/

Authorities say they recovered an undisclosed amount of the compound known as Tannerite from Paddock’s home in Mesquite and 50 pounds from his car parked at Mandalay Bay, where he used high-powered firearms to mow down concertgoers at the adjacent Route 91 Harvest festival on Sunday.

Police have not said why the 64-year-old Paddock possessed Tannerite, which is unregulated and legally used by marksmen to create targets that emit a small cloud of smoke when they are struck. Authorities also found ammonium nitrate, another ingredient that can be used to build bombs, in his vehicle at the site of the shooting.
    - SUPPORT FREE TRADE, SMUGGLE -

2 + 2 = 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...n-nyc-bombing/

Authorities say they recovered an undisclosed amount of the compound known as Tannerite from Paddock’s home in Mesquite and 50 pounds from his car parked at Mandalay Bay, where he used high-powered firearms to mow down concertgoers at the adjacent Route 91 Harvest festival on Sunday.

Police have not said why the 64-year-old Paddock possessed Tannerite, which is unregulated and legally used by marksmen to create targets that emit a small cloud of smoke when they are struck. Authorities also found ammonium nitrate, another ingredient that can be used to build bombs, in his vehicle at the site of the shooting.
    I'm probably connecting dots that shouldn't be connected here but does anyone remember the youtube gun guy FPSRussia? He was recently (Aug 8) arrested and a lot of guns seized from his home. He also used large amounts of tannerite in his videos. Two months later, Paddock guy allegedly shows up with a boatload of guns and tannerite connected to a really crappy official story as a lone wolf mass shooter. Hmmm.....

http://www.guns.com/2017/08/24/fps-r...-drug-charges/

As detailed by the Herald, following his arrest agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives obtained a warrant for Myer’s property and seized more than 50 firearms.
    It would be an interesting cross-reference to see if any of the guns in the hotel room pics match guns in FPSRussia's videos.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-06-2017 at 01:50 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm probably connecting dots that shouldn't be connected here but does anyone remember the youtube gun guy FPSRussia? He was recently (Aug 8) arrested and a lot of guns seized from his home. He also used large amounts of tannerite in his videos. Two months later, Paddock guy allegedly shows up with a boatload of guns and tannerite connected to a really crappy official story as a lone wolf mass shooter. Hmmm.....

http://www.guns.com/2017/08/24/fps-r...-drug-charges/

It would be an interesting cross-reference to see if any of the guns in the hotel room pics match guns in FPSRussia's videos.
    An excellent thought.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Maybe a knife (it is still possible to smuggle one) or a needle with a drug that kills somebody by simulating a heart attack.
    Ah, yea, you mean sort of like how a vaccination functions, right?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I thought he was going to say "An Army Of One" then realized he'd sort of be calling soldiers crazy guys with guns
    They guy is odd, he speaks in partial sentences only. Almost seems like he is on something, rambling from one incoherent thought onto the next. Also, he appears to be relishing all of the attention, acting like it's story time at uncle Bernie's.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Page 24 of 35 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast