Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Curious - all you law and order types...what gives the FBI jurisdiction in this case?
    They probably used the foreign girlfriend as the excuse, with that it could be the CIA in charge.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    ^^^And I rather doubt that anyone standing around at an outdoors country music concert would warrant such attention.

If it were the VIP boxes at a stadium, that might make more sense.
    Too hard in the dark to pick out a particular person with certainty.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Las Vegas Sheriff: "You Got To Assume He Had Help" As "Mystery Woman" Emerges

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/clark-county-sheriff-says-hard-believe-shooter-didnt-have-help-unless-hes-superman

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Curious - all you law and order types...what gives the FBI jurisdiction in this case?
    1. FedGov claims control of around 85% of Nevada.
    2. TSA was embedded in the event.
    3. This was likely a federally sponsored blackops incident (e.g., 9/11 redux.)
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

From Zero Hedge:

JSBach1 Ms No Oct 4, 2017 9:57 PM
    There is a new audio in which a concert goer who was in close proximity to a young girl who was shot straight in the stomach and directly from due south and not west which was to her right. She also claims that there was two different sounds of fire, one of which seemed to get closer to them:
    Listen to the whole audio 8 min 30 secs.
    https://michaelsavage.com/2017/10/04/audio-survivor-tells-savage-she-hea...

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Too hard in the dark to pick out a particular person with certainty.
    Purely strategically speaking, it's the perfect method to cause bigger picture aims of scaring everyone while eliminating a target during the chaos. Have someone shadow the target in the crowd and "paint the target" to whoever the designated sniper is. Another shooter can then fire blanks and turn the scene into a stampede, thus limiting actual collateral damage. Then the Mockingbird media makes up a completely bs story about what happened. The target is eliminated with minimal collateral damage and it looks like yet another 'crazy lone wolf shooter went off the deep end'. Is it easier to just whack the target mafia-style? Maybe, depends on who it is and whether a mafia-style assassination would get much more specific scrutiny than something like this. And of course there would be no political agendas to further, police state expansion and big bucks to be made by the usual suspects.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Las Vegas Sheriff: "You Got To Assume He Had Help" As "Mystery Woman" Emerges

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-04/clark-county-sheriff-says-hard-believe-shooter-didnt-have-help-unless-hes-superman
    A girlfriend isn't necessarily help.

Earlier this afternoon, several law enforcement officials told NBC News that investigators are trying to identify a mystery woman seen with Stephen Paddock in the days before the Las Vegas massacre. They don't know if she has any connection to the attack, but they would like to speak with her as they build a timeline of Paddock's last days, the officials said.

“Look at this. You look at the weapon obtaining the different amounts of tannerite available, do you think this was all accomplished on his own, face value?”

“You got to make the assumption he had to have help at some point, and we want to insure that’s the answer. Maybe he’s a super guy, super hero–not a hero, super–I won’t use the word. Maybe he’s super — that was working out this out on his own, but it will be hard for me to believe that.”

“Here’s the reason why, put one and one–two and two together, another residence in Reno with firearms, okay, electronics and everything else associated with larger amounts of ammo, a place in Mesquite, we know he had a girlfriend. Do you think this is all self-facing individual without talking to somebody, it was sequestered amongst himself. Come on focus folks these type of investigations have been occurring in the last few years and we have to investigate that.”
    Could be done with information found on the internet. Took me two seconds.

https://www.usachemicalsupply.com/pr...ing-target-kit

50lb Exploding Target Kit 2200fps - $64.99
    $ 64.99

We are proud to offer the best Exploding Target on the market. Using technical grade Micro Prills, we are now Bigger, Better, and Louder than any other competitor on the market, at a fraction of the cost. Choosing Binary X brand Exploding Rifle Targets from USA Chemical Supply will be the best decision you have ever made when it comes to Binary Targets.

Everything you need to make exploding targets in just in one kit. Don't waste money by spending 7 or 8 dollars a pound on expensive exploding target companies. When buying bulk exploding targets mix. Mix 12 grams of the "fuel" to 1lb of ammonium or until no white is seen on the ammonium nitrate. No instructions will be included in the box on how to mix so please remember these instructions.

Depending on the state the shipment is going to the fuel and oxidizer may be shipped in separate boxes to conform with certain state laws. You are responsible to know if exploding targets are legal in your area.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 09:09 PM.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

Update: Paddock’s Brother, Eric Paddock: Steve Was an Ar—“
    Listen between 14:42 and 15:02. He was about to say, “Steve was an Army…”
    Steve was an Army what? Hmm.
    Via: CBS News

http://www.cryptogon.com/?p=51708

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    indeed. . . and about as believable as Mr Paddock setting up these cameras and all these booby traps to begin with. . . and seeing Campos come to the door and firing through the door. . . did Campos see Paddock ? or only his lifeless body after the door was breached ?
    The story seems to be unraveling.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Purely strategically speaking, it's the perfect method to cause bigger picture aims of scaring everyone while eliminating a target during the chaos. Have someone shadow the target in the crowd and "paint the target" to whoever the designated sniper is. Another shooter can then fire blanks and turn the scene into a stampede, thus limiting actual collateral damage. Then the Mockingbird media makes up a completely bs story about what happened. The target is eliminated with minimal collateral damage and it looks like yet another 'crazy lone wolf shooter went off the deep end'. Is it easier to just whack the target mafia-style? Maybe, depends on who it is and whether a mafia-style assassination would get much more specific scrutiny than something like this. And of course there would be no political agendas to further, police state expansion and big bucks to be made by the usual suspects.
    That obviously didn't happen. If you had somebody shadow your target, why not use a quiet weapon and take them out discretely? The body would not be found until everybody (including assassin) is gone.

And why scout out other events in the area? Expecting target to go there too? That was way too much firepower and effort to take out just a couple people as you suggest. No- the goal was to kill as many as possible. Random targets- not specific ones.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 09:28 PM.

That obviously didn't happen. If you had somebody shadow your target, why not use a quiet weapon and take them out discretely? The body would not be found until everybody (including assassin) is gone.
    Oh, Zippy.
    The essential English leadership secret does not depend on particular intelligence. Rather, it depends on a remarkably stupid thick-headedness. The English follow the principle that when one lies, one should lie big, and stick to it. They keep up their lies, even at the risk of looking ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    They would have been in the lobby. Where's the check in with the luggage?

I don't believe there are not cameras all through the hotel. I have been in the security room of a hotel with low security and it was an elaborate set up. A Las Vegas hotel caters to high dollar gamblers and celebrities. There are cameras.
    Hell they even caught Joran van der Sloot on video killing a young female in Peru.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

I thought he was going to say "An Army Of One" then realized he'd sort of be calling soldiers crazy guys with guns
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

"I am sorry....I was about to use a colloquial term that would besmudge one of the armed forces."

And why scout out other events in the area? Expecting target to go there too? That was way too much firepower and effort to take out just a couple people as you suggest. No- the goal was to kill as many as possible. Random targets- not specific ones.
    There was hotel video of a Mossad assassination a few years back now that you mention it...
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/PLAW-1...112publ265.pdf

https://www.fbi.gov/about/partnershi...oter-resources

You've posted on the thread about the TSA in use at the festival but then ask why a shadow wouldn't just use a quiet weapon? Uhh probably because a shadow couldn't get a silenced pistol into the area?

This vid posted recently clearly shows more than one gun in use and his analysis that one of them is MUCH closer to the crowd than the other is solid.

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

There was hotel video of a Mossad assassination a few years back now that you mention it...
    Yep. The shooting at Ft Lauderdale airport about a year ago also looked very much like an assassination caught on video. It happens, for sure.

Statement from the girlfriend:

“I am devastated by the deaths and injuries that have occurred, and my prayers go out to the victims and their families, and all those who have been hurt by these awful events,” she said in a statement to the New York Times. “I have faith in God, and I will continue to pray for everyone who has been harmed or hurt. I am a mother and a grandmother, and my heart breaks for all who have lost loved ones.”

She goes on to say that Paddock was a “kind, caring, quiet man” and hoped for a future with him. She said, “It never occurred to me in any way whatsoever that he was planning violence against anyone,” At the time, Danley was in the Philippines on a trip to visit her family paid for by Paddock. While there, he wired her money to buy a house for herself and her family which made her think that he was breaking up with her.

Since the tragedy, Danley has been cooperating with the authorities and has agreed to cooperate with their investigation. “Anything I can do to help ease suffering and help in any way, I will do,” she said.

You've posted on the thread about the TSA in use at the festival but then ask why a shadow wouldn't just use a quiet weapon? Uhh probably because a shadow couldn't get a silenced pistol into the area?

This vid posted recently clearly shows more than one gun in use and his analysis that one of them is MUCH closer to the crowd than the other is solid.
    It would not need to be a pistol. Maybe a knife (it is still possible to smuggle one) or a needle with a drug that kills somebody by simulating a heart attack. Or catch them in a more discrete place. Your idea was obviously not the plan.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 09:49 PM.

It would not need to be a pistol. Maybe a knife (it is still possible to smuggle one) or a needle with a drug that kills somebody by simulating a heart attack. Or catch them in a more discrete place. Your idea was obviously not the plan.
    Aww but then how does Chertoff Industries make a boatload of money on body scanners?? Why do you want to take food out of the Chertoff's mouths? Cold Zippy, stone cold.

Yeah, I got that much. . .

I was wondering more about the unequivocal tone of the article.

Also Dave Hickeys seemingly first hand knowledge of Paddock watching Campos through peephole camera then shooting Campos, while Sherrifs claim none of the cameras were running. . .

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/04/u...pgtype=article

y. The night before the shooting, Mr. Paddock
    made two complaints to the hotel about noise coming from his downstairs
    neighbors: Albert Garzon, a restaurant owner visiting from San Diego, and his wife
    and friends. Mr. Garzon, who was staying in 31-135, directly beneath Mr. Paddock,
    said security guards knocked on his door around 1:30 a.m. on Sunday and asked him
    to turn down his music, country songs. When he asked where the complaint was
    coming from, pointing out that the nearest rooms on either side were far away, the
    security guard said, “It’s the guest above you.”

They turned the music down, but had another visit from different security
    guards half an hour later. The man had called to complain again. Mr. Garzon turned
    the music off. It wasn’t until the early hours of Monday that Mr. Garzon realized Mr.
    Paddock had been the complainer.

“I looked up and I could see his curtain flapping in the wind,” he said.
    s. He was cautious and liked to plan ahead, Eric Paddock said, and
    didn’t like leaving things to chance. He always carried two cellphones, each with a
    different carrier, in case one network was down
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-04-2017 at 10:08 PM.

Aww but then how does Chertoff Industries make a boatload of money on body scanners?? Why do you want to take food out of the Chertoff's mouths? Cold Zippy, stone cold.
    Speaking of Chertoff, very interesting info re : him and this Las Vegas event. . .

https://youtu.be/zNqxUuyHFzc

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Guaranteed 2 shooters minimum, at 13:30. There was a continuous ratatat in the distance, but there were 2 bursts (absolutely not echoes) at the same time (and much louder) as the firing off of the auto. He thought that the distant one was a belt fed.

Why were there so few empty rounds on the floor?

On one version of the eyewitness interview, the "all going to die", she said something like "they're all around you, you're all going to die" As if there were threats that she could see on the ground. After the boston bombing everyone was looking around for the people wearing black with khakis if I recall correctly, and they kept finding more of them.

There is no way only clip-fed weapons were used. Continuous fire of more than ten seconds happened more than once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

Default Steve Paddock WAS Army - Russian Army!

ЯЦSSЇДИ SҐЭДҜӉФЏSԐ? ФЯ ЯЏSSЇДЍ SҬДԞԐФЦҬ?

All the little, red players have moved... its our turn now.

If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    It's pretty easy to see the 4th floor center flashing light. It doesn't look exactly like it did on the cab driver video - many cameras don't have 60fps or whatever. It's close to the bottom, could be the 4th floor, definitely if the bottom row was floor 1, directly in the center. 19 columns total, and the one it's in is 10th from the left or right. 9 columns separated by lights on the left, 9 on the right, and the one in the middle, toward the bottom, I'd say 4th floor, when "1st floor" looks like about 4 floors up. Right in the middle.
    Did you see the video I posted where the light was flashing two hours before the shooting on the lower floor?
    Mordan on Ron Paul: "But with Trump specifically he decided that Trump was just as bad as Hillary. He is a senile moron for saying that."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T467I005v10

This is an interesting one - in which crisis actors would be used either if there was nobody killed or if there were multiple gunmen.

There is a lot of video of mussel flashes which don't look at all like reflections.

We're seeing a lot of guns here it appears.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast