Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 540 of 1037

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

  1. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He was in the room(s) for a few days. He didn't carry them all up at once. Heck he could have put them in guitar cases and had the bellhops carry them up.
    Possible-but I'm pretty sure the bellhops didn't shoot them.
    There is no spoon.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This is a good photo because it is taken from by the stage and shows the angles. There are no broken widows besides those on the 32nd floor. And a room on the fourth floor would not have a decent angle for shooting anybody at the concert. (borrowed from a post earlier in this thread).

    That's very cute.

    Most reports--and all the photographic evidence--indicate that the room in question was higher than the fourth floor. Most say tenth floor. And the area from which the pic you posted was taken was where people huddled to avoid the shooting. It certainly wasn't where most of the bodies I saw were laying. And that shot does show the windows the Official Narrative say were used, but does not show the window where those flashes were detected at all.

    You also keep talking about broken windows. Let's get you on the record once and for all. Is it possible to use a glass cutter or a high speed drill to make a ~one inch hole in a sheet of glass? Yes or no.

    Why didn't you use this photo? It's clearly more useful for determining if that was an effective location. And you can't claim you were unaware of the existence of the pic.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  4. #513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He was in the room(s) for a few days. He didn't carry them all up at once. Heck he could have put them in guitar cases and had the bellhops carry them up.
    If he was the one doing it. Like I said, it's not strange to see someone taking a lot of cases and crates through a hotel. I want to see the video when he checked in. Using someone else's card and ID would never have flown. Even in small hotels, it would not have flown. Employees who handle money are bonded. They cannot do anything that is not fully verifiable.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

  5. #514

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    This is a good photo because it is taken from by the stage and shows the angles. There are no broken widows besides those on the 32nd floor. And a room on the fourth floor would not have a decent angle for shooting anybody at the concert. (borrowed from a post earlier in this thread).

    Why does that hotel look photo-shopped?

    When I first saw the photo right after the shooting, I thought it was a computer graphic about the shooting- still looks fake to me.
    There is no spoon.

  6. #515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's very cute.

    Most reports--and all the photographic evidence--indicate that the room in question was higher than the fourth floor. Most say tenth floor. And the area from which the pic you posted was taken was where people huddled to avoid the shooting. It certainly wasn't where most of the bodies I saw were laying.

    Why didn't you use this photo? It's clearly more useful for determining if that was an effective location. And you can't claim you were unaware of the existence of the pic.
    If a second shooter was on the tenth floor, where is the window out that person shot through? I did not use this photo earlier because I had not seen it until now. This is photographic evidence you say you want. It was taken Monday morning. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ay-Resort.html
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  7. #516

    Default

    Here it is. Las Vegas Review Journal, confirms Braddock was on psych meds: https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...-drug-in-june/
    So Braddock joins the long list of psych drug shooters.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne
    "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

  8. #517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    If a second shooter was on the tenth floor, where is the window out that person shot through? I did not use this photo earlier because I had not seen it until now. This is photographic evidence you say you want.
    Read my post again, Zippy. It makes you look foolish for asking all these questions which were already answered, makes a liar of you when you say that pic answers my questions, and proves you already knew of the existence of the photo I said you already knew of.

    Admittedly you'd have had to click the link to see the photo I was speaking of before I fixed the post. But still.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  9. #518

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Read my post again, Zippy. It makes you look foolish for asking all these questions which were already answered, makes a liar of you when you say that pic answers my questions, and proves you already knew of the existence of the photo I said you already knew of.

    Admittedly you'd have had to click the link to see the photo I was speaking of before I fixed the post. But still.
    Where is the window your shooter allegedly used?

    According to Zerohedge post, it was here:



    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-shooter-vegas
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  10. #519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Where is the window your shooter allegedly used?

    According to Zerohedge post, it was here:



    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-shooter-vegas
    Approximately. Judging from the cabbie's video, it looks to me like that arrow is a couple of floors high. And...? Are you claiming that's the fourth floor? Are you saying none of the windows in that vicinity are hidden behind the roof of the stage? Are you going to say the roof of the stage shields the entire concert grounds from that window? Are you going to say whether or not it's a wild conspiracy theory to say that there are tools which can make a more-or-less one inch hole in a pane of glass, or aren't you? Is there any point in trying to converse with you if you are going to pick and choose what you respond to?
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  11. #520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Something is definitely rotten in Denmark. But did you see the live leak footage? Someone was walking around filming injured people, and parts of it are graphic, namely one girl who appeared to be dead, lying in a pool of blood. I'd be interested in knowing what you think about that footage.
    I saw it (and downloaded it). It's gruesome and I'm 100% sure it's real with real dead people. There was a shooting alright. The question is who did it? Most of the videos clearly have sounds from multiple weapons. Could it be the goons were firing back with their own machine guns? I suppose that's a possibility but I kinda doubt it...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  12. #521

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Approximately. Judging from the cabbie's video, it looks to me like that arrow is a couple of floors high. And...? Are you claiming that's the fourth floor? Are you saying none of the windows in that vicinity are hidden behind the roof of the stage? Are you going to say the roof of the stage shields the entire concert grounds from that window? Are you going to say whether or not it's a wild conspiracy theory to say that there are tools which can make a more-or-less one inch hole in a pane of glass, or aren't you? Is there any point in trying to converse with you if you are going to pick and choose what you respond to?
    Some websites claimed fourth floor.

    Have you ever tried to shoot a semi-automatic rifle? It bounces around. You can't use a one inch hole to try to shoot through. One big enough would be visible. There isn't one visible anywhere. You would want it big enough to include the sight too so you could aim better. If you were a sniper who only needed one shot it could work though.

    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 01:02 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  13. #522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Some websites claimed fourth floor.

    Have you ever tried to shoot a semi-automatic rifle? It bounces around. You can't use a one inch hole to try to shoot through. One big enough would be visible. There isn't one visible anywhere.
    You damned well can use a one-inch hole. In fact, it's an advantage, because it would help steady the barrel. But even a three-inch hole would only be a few pixels at the range that photo was taken. And I still believe the window in question is hidden by the stage in that photo--yet another thing I have said repeatedly which you choose to ungraciously and ignominiously ignore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  14. #523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    If he was the one doing it. Like I said, it's not strange to see someone taking a lot of cases and crates through a hotel. I want to see the video when he checked in. Using someone else's card and ID would never have flown. Even in small hotels, it would not have flown. Employees who handle money are bonded. They cannot do anything that is not fully verifiable.
    The brother made it pretty clear he didn't think that his brother would have carried the stuff up there. He would have by default just thrown money at some of the "kids" and they would have happily carried any luggage up to his rooms.

    "how could steve get the stuff up to the room? he didn't, he gave a kid a hundred bucks who carried the stuff up for him"

    if its true that he regularly got comped rooms and meals costing thousands of dollars, they wouldn't think twice about questioning some eccentric old guy with loads and loads of luggage going up to his suite.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 10-04-2017 at 01:04 PM.

  15. #524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You damned well can use a one-inch hole. In fact, it's an advantage, because it would help steady the barrel. But even a three-inch hole would only be a few pixels at the range that photo was taken. And I still believe the window in question is hidden by the stage in that photo--yet another thing I have said repeatedly which you choose to ungraciously and ignominiously ignore.
    Is that how people were hit in front of the stage- because the stage was in the way? If you can't see the window from there, the shooter couldn't see and shoot at any people there from that location. His view of targets would be obstructed. The shooter was high up so he would have an unobstructed view. If you were working with him, you too would have chosen an unobstructed view to shoot from.

    You have theories but lack evidence to support them.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 01:07 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  16. #525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Why does that hotel look photo-shopped?
    just wondering, have you ever been to vegas?

  17. #526

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    The brother made it pretty clear he didn't think that his brother would have carried the stuff up there. He would have by default just thrown money at some of the "kids" and they would have happily carried any luggage up to his rooms.

    "how could steve get the stuff up to the room? he didn't, he gave a kid a hundred bucks who carried the stuff up for him"
    He moved in three days ahead of time- lots of time to make a few trips up to the room.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 01:05 PM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

    The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

    I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

  18. #527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Some websites claimed fourth floor.
    Since when do you care about random internet claims? Since you found one that fits your narrative? Even a cursory viewing of the cabbie's video shows that the room in question is a couple of floors above the horizontal gold lighting on the face of the building. Is not that architectural feature above the fourth floor?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Is that how people were hit in front of the stage- because the stage was in the way? If you can't see the window from there, the shooter couldn't see and shoot at any people there from that location. His view of targets would be obstructed.

    You have theories but lack evidence to support them.
    People were hit in front of the stage. That photo was taken from beside the stage--stage right, to be exact. Just as I said earlier. Repetition is not improving your half-truths--nor changing what I stated fairly clearly.

    You have objections to my theories, but all the evidence you present completely fails to disprove them. And I'm mostly using other evidence that you have provided to prove that you are failing to disprove them. And you certainly aren't making the Official Account fit the evidence available.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  19. #528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

    You also keep talking about broken windows. Let's get you on the record once and for all. Is it possible to use a glass cutter or a high speed drill to make a ~one inch hole in a sheet of glass? Yes or no.
    Drilling holes in glass is very easy if you have the right equipment. A bit that has lots of embedded diamonds, a cooling source and go. Of course, a vertical piece of glass is much more challenging. However, if the mess you create from cooling this drilling does not bother you, then drilling a hole in glass is absolutely easy.

    I haven't followed why we are talking drilling holes in windows though..
    "I am a bird"

  20. #529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    just wondering, have you ever been to vegas?
    Yes- have family there. The Mandalay is glass and reflects all around it.
    There is no spoon.

  21. #530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Are you claiming that's the fourth floor? Are you saying none of the windows in that vicinity are hidden behind the roof of the stage? Are you going to say the roof of the stage shields the entire concert grounds from that window?
    This is simple trigonometry. If I had time to spend on this, I would do the calculations. Unfortunately nobody has offered me money and I guess you guys (Americans) are already paying for the police to do these calculations.
    "I am a bird"

  22. #531

    Default

    VERY interesting video. Check out the flashes in the beginning 10 seconds. Doesn't sound like gun fire and there are flashes in the crowd.



    This whole thing is extremely weird. At this point, I'm going to conclude there was a small actual shooting, definitely false flaggery and media hoaxing all rolled into one well planned production. It would make sense, assuming confusion is the goal, since we'd all be right (and wrong) and our arguments pointless.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-04-2017 at 01:28 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  23. #532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post

    Have you ever tried to shoot a semi-automatic rifle? It bounces around.

    ZippyJuan the firearms expert and truth seeker. He does not have an agenda on RPF. He is here to help you!



    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I do think that ID should be required for certain things like carrying a concealed weapon...




    Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

  24. #533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Found this on another site. Supposedly its a room service ordered that shows two guests. It has since been scrubbed from the persons facebook where it was first posted.
    I read he used his girlfriend's credit card. So there's a reason to lie about the number of guests to the staff. That doesn't look like food for 2 people. It looks like dinner and a snack for later.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  25. #534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    If he was the one doing it. Like I said, it's not strange to see someone taking a lot of cases and crates through a hotel. I want to see the video when he checked in. Using someone else's card and ID would never have flown. Even in small hotels, it would not have flown. Employees who handle money are bonded. They cannot do anything that is not fully verifiable.
    My husband does not have any credit or debit cards. He checks into hotels using my card all the time.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  26. #535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    My husband does not have any credit or debit cards. He checks into hotels using my card all the time.
    Not to be nosy or anything, but do you and your husband happen to have the same last name?
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

  27. #536

    Default

    What ever comes out you can be assured the official narrative of a 'lone gunman' will never be changed. If there were multiple gunmen, such as ISIS adherents, it would be embarrassing to the alphabet agencies.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

    Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

    Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

    Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

    For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

    For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

    For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

    For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

    Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

    Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

  28. #537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Not to be nosy or anything, but do you and your husband happen to have the same last name?
    My wife and I don't have the same last name and we use each others cards all the time, never had a problem.

  29. #538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    This is simple trigonometry. If I had time to spend on this, I would do the calculations. Unfortunately nobody has offered me money and I guess you guys (Americans) are already paying for the police to do these calculations.
    Vegas does have the best Kops money can buy.....
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  30. #539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Found this on another site. Supposedly its a room service ordered that shows two guests. It has since been scrubbed from the persons facebook where it was first posted.
    That's another official story inconsistency. Date of receipt is something "7/2017", presumably 9/27/17. The problem is that the media and police keep saying he checked in on the 28th.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-04-2017 at 01:59 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

    Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

    Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

    Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

  31. #540

    Default

    Las Vegas sheriff says gunman may have been 'radicalised unbeknownst to us'

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/stephen-paddock-las-vegas-sheriff-100317970.html
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 50
    Last Post: 10-30-2013, 09:34 AM
  2. How to Make Your Gun Shoot Like It's Fully Automatic—in One Easy Step
    By tangent4ronpaul in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 08:20 PM
  3. Obama claims Newtown Shooter used "fully automatic weapon"
    By CaseyJones in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 04:15 PM
  4. AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun
    By JacobG18 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 12:54 PM
  5. sniper rifle vs automatic rifle
    By Carl Corey in forum Personal Security & Defense
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-24-2008, 01:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •