Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sedatives plus alcohol combination is known to decrease your focus, concentration and just make u too lethargic to execute any extensive plan u think of.

Essentially I think he wouldnt be able to do what they are saying he did.
    It's also known to kill people. Many of these celebrity deaths include benzos in the list of drugs found in their blood. Bad combinations there.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Weird interview with his brother. My take-away? Steve had a LOT of money, and all the kids are weird.

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-b...a-second-time/
    Coke booger at 7:25. Lol.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Watched most of the video so far with the brother. Honestly, I don't really think he's all that weird. He just seems like one of those types of people who will ramble on and on and on if someone lets him (and these reporters are sure letting him). Looks like he's still in shock and trying to wrap his brain around all of this. He definitely should just stop giving interviews.
    I just lold when the brother says,
    "i did dumbstufff as a teenager. I dont have a criminal record cuz im smarter than the average bear and i knew to hang out with people dumber than myself and would get caught faster"

Just watched David Knight's show and at the very end, "CIA" and "military" insider psychiatrist Steve Pieczenik totally weirded out about LV and claimed that nobody died and said that AJ is being intimidated into not going along with the Sandy Hoax.

Totally weird. I think Pieczenik is a one-man psyop or he has dementia.

Or is he right?
    "Even an establishment Republican like Jerry Moran is far more libertarian you are." Traditional Conservative

"You're a far more horrible person than she (Bristol Palin) will ever be." angelatc

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    fwiw, DW says they rarely prescribe valium for anxiety any longer, it is most often prescribed for muscle issues or back pain. something about half-life or whatever...
    Xanax is the new Valium. Ask any of the kids (or adults for that matter, where the kids steal them from). Especially popular for treating adverse side effects of smoking too much dope.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I know that Rambo could do it, but how could some weak looking elderly man shoot 1000 times in 9-11 minutes?
    This would of course become even more difficult if he was poisoned with psychiatric drugs.

Here’s the picture of Stephen Paddock’s hotel room. Where are the (more than) 1000 shells?

Here’s the released picture of the dead shooter Paddock (this looks fake and very bloody): http://letsrollforums.com//imagehosting/359d42c6b6ac14.jpg
    Last edited by Firestarter; 10-04-2017 at 10:31 AM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts.
    Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    It's also known to kill people. Many of these celebrity deaths include benzos in the list of drugs found in their blood. Bad combinations there.
    Yes, respiratory depression is something to watch out for when mixed with opioids, it almost would never kill you if you take the recommended dose of it
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The windows don't open. The easiest way to disprove this would be to look at the window. Is it broken out? No? Then there was no one shooting from that floor...
    Honestly, I think it might have been a reflection of the lights from the stage across the street.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    1. Those ~10th floor flashes showed up on multiple videos from multiple angles. That does not happen with reflections. One of those videos was shot from a moving cab, and there was no hint of distortion. Large windows are pretty much never mirror-flat, and even if they were a reflection would seem to move within the pane when seen from on the move.
    Annnnd away we go......

I'm off this crazy train.
    You know, my initial thought was, this woman is inferring I'm crazy for believing in the existence of glass cutters and/or high speed drills, therefore this comment really isn't worth responding to.

But on further reflection, perhaps we really should examine the definition of 'crazy'.

Optical physics is peer-reviewed, easily replicable physical science. You like peer-reviewed, easily replicable, universally-accepted science, don't you? Well then. What does peer-reviewed, universally accepted physical science say about someone who believes that a strobe light caddy-corner across the street and more than fifty feet below a mirrored surface being directed from a specific spot in a specific mirror to cameras which are at a location exactly perpendicular to the spot and above it, two cameras which are below it and at different positions, and one camera well below it and moving? Does the peer-reviewed, universally accepted physical science of optics advance any principle or equation which allows for one specific spot on a reasonably flat mirror to reflect a strobe light up, down, left, right, straight out, and at a moving target the whole time it's moving, all at the same time?

Because, you know, if it does, I'd be very intrigued to read the treatise. And if it doesn't, then I think it's pretty clear which of two people, one who believes that can happen and one of which does not, is riding that train of which you speak.

Could it be a strobe inside the room? Possibly. If so, why is there no announcement indicating that? Did no one follow up? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Maybe he was mixing them with other drugs, or took them with alcohol?
    Mixing valium and alcohol has never been known to cause behaviors other than falling on one's face and excess drooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    He sure seems to have lost a lot of weight. Why has he got a sock on his hand? Does wearing a sock on your left hand make you a better marksman? How did he avoid getting any spent casings on that chair or in that ashtray?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 11:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

I went out this morning to cut my hair and while I was getting my hair cut, there was a police office in the waiting area and he was talking about the whole incident being atypical of what he would have expected. For one, he thought the crime scene was staged, he thought there were multiple shooters(was showing people in there some youtube video with muzzle flashes from different windows and he made other points that I cannot remember now.

I was going to join in but then again, I don't talk conspiracy theory in public. The funny thing is that many people do not believe govt narratives anymore which is good in my book
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

You know, my initial thought was, this woman is inferring I'm crazy for believing in the existence of glass cutters and/or high speed drills, therefore this comment really isn't worth responding to.

Not being able to prove it didn't happen doesn't mean it did, bro.

You're literally creating an alternate reality where an unbroken window allowed bullets to pass through it.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-04-2017 at 10:53 AM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Who is to say, there isn't a window that slides for access to the outside of the building? It's not like it's impossible that there would be a maintenance window in that building that allows it to be opened and closed.

Dude. You're literally creating an alternate reality. One where an unbroken window allowed bullets to pass through it.
    So you are saying the existence of glass cutters and high speed drills is a crazy conspiracy theory. Thank you for confirming that. Or do you have a photo of that window taken Monday or yesterday which is high enough resolution to confirm there are no one-inch holes in it?

Now. Are you denying you're creating an 'alternate reality' where the established properties of optics don't apply?

Enjoying your train ride?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-04-2017 at 10:59 AM.
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'

Those windows can be removed from the inside

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    I spent a sleepless night watching videos and looking at pictures of the aftermath. How anyone could even begin to suggest that this was a hoax completely boggles my mind and will forever invalidate anything they ever post in the future.

No. Not a hoax. Yes, the young girl shot in the video with blood pooling out of her mouth as he moved her head was a real person. Really dead- freshly so. The "my mom is a nurse" guy video shows carnage and loss of life. I also heard the cry for prayers from a family member on a radio show who's niece was in Surgury from being shot in the eye and that it wasn't looking good.

I can certainly entertain the idea that this was a false flag, and that the shooting was carried out by someone other than or in conjunction with the suspected shooter. To suggest that it's a hoax is quite frankly disgusting in light of the sheer volume of evidence to the contrary.
    I haven't gone any farther than saying I believe it's a false flag. But I have seen a number of very strange things that are causing me to want to look into the whole thing more and more.

BTW, what do you think about this tweet that someone posted the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Ok, ok, the peanut gallery has spoken but who here denies that many of these "shootings" are actually training drills being passed off as real? If you don't accept that as at least a possibility then you've not followed these things closely enough in the past.

If you can link me to the vid you are referencing @lilymc I'll certainly take a look. The lack of evidence of mass carnage is the biggest question here and the last vid I posted shows that. Where are all the dead bodies and 500+ injured people in that field?? Having said that, hypothetically, the training drills take place over the course of days, not hours. Lots of opportunities for staged and manipulated photos (the whole festival was 3 days long, not just sunday night, so several nights of darkness to capture whatever imagery is desired), Hollywood makeup effects (as seen in Boston legless guy, eg), prerecorded interviews, etc. Anybody that completely discounts psyops as a possibility is a naive fool, sorry. There's been enough of them now to be assured that they have the scripts down pat.

The 4th floor shooter has been debunked. That light was flashing before the shooting started.
    I'm still looking into this whole thing. It is true that there is a definite lack of carnage in the videos of the actual shooting. I've seen a few, and they are definitely weird, and have a drill vibe, as you put it.

However, the live leak footage contradicts the idea that it was a hoax. That said, I'm fully aware that we gotten to a point where the level of deception is so great that I honestly don't put anything past the people behind these types of events.

Here is the liveleak footage… https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=956_1507066205
    Last edited by lilymc; 10-04-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    "May your kingdom come. May your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
    – Jesus (Matthew 6:10)

"The vegetarian movement ought to fill with gladness the souls of those who have at heart the realization of God's kingdom upon earth, not because vegetarianism itself is such an important step towards the realization of this kingdom (all real steps are equally important or unimportant), but because it serves as a criterion by which we know that the pursuit of moral perfection on the part of man is genuine and sincere.

For if a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
    – Leo Tolstoy

I think it's pretty damned clear a massacre happened. People put way too much credence in these calls for crisis actors. There is a need for crisis actors in any event where the facts and the official narrative are not supposed to be one and the same. Otherwise, you have embarrassing moments like CNN hastily cutting off the witness who was saying that there were definitely shooters on the ground, in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    This and how does this explain the multuple shooter angle? This is just a diversion u get with every shooter story.

Dont fall for it.
    Mix it with stress and lack of sleep.

There are other reports of a man running down the hallway dressed as security, he was shot and killed, presumably by police at this point.

Also, is there any video of people actually being shot, or yelling that others or themselves have been shot? So far all the video is just of people laying on the ground, tripping around, and running or walking away.

ETA: Also what about bullet ricocheting, surely most of those rounds were hitting asphalt.
    Last edited by Weston White; 10-04-2017 at 11:07 AM.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

So you are saying the existence of glass cutters and high speed drills is a crazy conspiracy theory. Thank you for confirming that. Or do you have a photo of that window taken Monday or yesterday which is high enough resolution to confirm there are no one-inch holes in it?

Now. Are you denying you're creating an 'alternate reality' where the established properties of optics don't apply?

Enjoying your train ride?
    In my reality, the window is intact because - the window is intact. Nobody has seen holes in the glass.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

In my reality, the window is intact because - the window is intact. Nobody has seen holes in the glass.
    I don't suppose you can prove that?

I can certainly prove that a strobe light flashing on the concert grounds could not be seen reflected in that particular window from all those angles. I'll show you my proof if you show me yours.

4:56 is key
    6:10 driver says it seems to be coming from ~10 floor of MB
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 10-04-2017 at 11:17 AM.

I can certainly prove that a strobe light flashing on the concert grounds could not be seen reflected in that particular window from all those angles. I'll show you my proof if you show me yours.
    Has anybody found any other broken windows in the Mandalay Bay hotel besides the two the shooter used?

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopi...as_Nevada.html

windows opening- do any strip hotels have windows that open?
    Mar 05, 2008, 8:41 PM
    Does anyone know if any of the strip hotels have windows that open even an inch or two. I am staying with someone who has a phobia and the windows must open even if it is just a little bit, but through my search I am finding due to liability most don't. Was hoping someone who has stayed at any of the hotels could tell me. Thanks for your help!
    Re: windows opening- do any strip hotels have windows that open?
    Mar 06, 2008, 9:39 AM
    Is the phobia due to being closed in or the lack of air circulating?

The Augustus Tower at Caesars Palace has a ventilation strip on the window sill. It slides open to let fresh air in, so that would take care of air circulating, but the windows do not open.

Camille
    . Re: windows opening- do any strip hotels have windows that open?
    Mar 06, 2008, 11:49 AM
    Mandalay Bay also has those little "ventilation strips" that you can slide open if it's the phobia about air circulating...???
    So their widows don't open from the inside. No broken windows, no other shooters in the hotel.

https://www.inverse.com/article/3700...g-mandalay-bay

There are several reasons why sealed-off windows are advantageous to Las Vegas hotels. Located in the Mojave Desert, the city experiences hot summers and windy winters, with dust and debris blowing through the landscape. In the summer, closed windows ensure a better regulated interior temperature with controlled air conditioning while guests are protected against external dirt in the rest of the year.

Another issue that sealed-off windows avoid is the tragic rate of suicides in the city. CBS News reported in 2004 that a visitor to the city commits suicide more than once a month.

“They pick Las Vegas and kill themselves,” former Clark County coroner Ron Flud told the publication. “It’s a fact.”

In pop culture, the fact that most hotel room windows in Vegas don’t open formed a core plot point of the 2009 film The Hangover. In their quest to find their friend Doug Billings, the group discovers his mattress impaled on a statue outside the hotel. The fact that the windows can’t open leads the group to conclude that he must be on the roof.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 10-04-2017 at 11:27 AM.
    "The only thing we have to fear is.... fear itself!" Franklin Delano Roosevelt.
    "Be afwaid. Be berry afwaid" Donald Trump.

The optimists built this country and made it great- not the fearful. Fear can only destroy.

I am Zippy and I approve of this post. But you don't have to.

Critical thinking involves logic Logic dictates that disproving one theory does not prove another. I'm not invested in my theory.

But here's a sounder plan: prove your own theory. Prove the window was broken, was removed, or was altered. Golly, maybe it was constructed from some top secret material recovered from those aliens that crashed in the desert.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Those windows can be removed from the inside
    That makes sense. How would they replace broken windows if they couldn't remove them from the inside?

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post

4:56 is key
    6:10 driver says it seems to be coming from ~10 floor of MB
    The flashing light seemed to be continuous, but the sounds are shorter bursts.

It would be interesting to know if there is anything in that hotel that might flash like that. Emergency exits? Fire alarms? Strobe lights?

I know, I know, it's snopes but they're not always wrong.

http://www.snopes.com/second-gunman-...-mandalay-bay/

Big video toward bottom shows the light flashing during a totally different act.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    That makes sense. How would they replace broken windows if they couldn't remove them from the inside?
    Window washers go up and down the outside of glass buildings all the time. Exterior scaffolds are built in.

The flashing light seemed to be continuous, but the sounds are shorter bursts.

It would be interesting to know if there is anything in that hotel that might flash like that. Emergency exits? Fire alarms? Strobe lights?
    The conspiracy nutters on Facebook seem to have written this off after confirming there was a dance party on that floor.

All this 'theorizing' is lame. Everyone needs to calm down and wait for actual evidence. Unless you are driving to vegas to examine $#@! yourself, pipe down with the conspiracy jargon. Watching videos on youtube is all well and good, it can keep us relatively informed, but there are many gaps and unknowns. Don't fill those gaps with conspiracy and crazy talk just because it feels good. Check your biases, think critically, and go only off what we know to be true.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Why would a strobe have to be a reflection, and not an actual strobe inside the building, either in a room or at the end of a hall?

Window washers go up and down the outside of glass buildings all the time. Exterior scaffolds are built in.
    Maybe we will be able to see them replacing the broken windows.

I doubt they will show us that though. There don't seem to be any screws on the outside of the building.

Found this on another site. Supposedly its a room service ordered that shows two guests. It has since been scrubbed from the persons facebook where it was first posted.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast