Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

I would think it is a good idea to put camera in your room and hallway. People get ripped off all the time at hotels. Will you be considered a criminal if you put a camera up? Are we the only ones that should be watched? Seems the news is making a big deal about this guys surveillance.

On another note. Is it legal to purchase body armor like a bullet proof vest? Why are they everyday uniform for police? Seems like private citizens could benefit from wearing one if they so choose.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Two quick thoughts:

1. 500++ people were injured, though that does not mean they were all shot, could be injured from being trampled on, etc.

2. Any video or photos to date that depict bullet holes riddling the area, surrounding buildings, structures, vehicles, trailers, etc?
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Just pointing out anything you hear about the so-called shooter is speculation. He's gone. Anything girlfriend says is hearsay. She's been out of the country and how the weapons got to the hotel or what was in the home are, again, hearsay. Not a shred of surveillance video has been released. There had to be cameras at least in the lobby. I want to see him checking in with luggage and what that looked like.

Sheesh, when there is a bank robbery the video is on the news by 4:00. Where is his check in? When was his credit card run? He was a VIP in gambling circles. Where is the video? We don't really inow the timeline. Housekeeping says they saw nothing. There was a room service cart. Who brought it and what did they see? You have not heard a single whisper.
    Last edited by euphemia; 10-04-2017 at 06:29 AM.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Me thinks that only an undeniable truth leak will be able to alter the official narrative at this point.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I haven't looked at all the pictures yet, but they are saying this guy was firing with a bumpstock, but are showing guns with bipods? Yeah that works.
    Can't you bump a gun on a bipod and get that rate of fire?
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Me thinks that only an undeniable truth leak will be able to alter the official narrative at this point.
    I fully agree. Girlfriend's sisters seem to know more than is appropriate under the circumstances. They have been coached about what to say. Girlfriend will have a false narrative. Her contacts will be the ones who carried this out. She was the moll who got bank accounts and passwords and access to the houses.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Stephen Paddock, who killed at least 58 people and wounded hundreds more in Las Vegas on Sunday with high-powered rifles, was prescribed an anti-anxiety drug in June that can lead to aggressive behavior, the Las Vegas Review-Journal has learned.
    Records from the Nevada Prescription Monitoring Program obtained Tuesday show Paddock was prescribed 50 10-milligram diazepam tablets by Henderson physician Dr. Steven Winkler on June 21.
    https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...-drug-in-june/
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Stephen Paddock was prescribed anti-anxiety medication Valium which can trigger aggressive behavior four months before Las Vegas massacre

By Chris Pleasance for MailOnline
    PUBLISHED: 04:22 EDT, 4 October 2017

Las Vegas killer Stephen Paddock was prescribed an anti-anxiety medication four months before shooting 58 people dead and wounding more than 500.

Paddock was prescribed 50 10 milligram diazepam tablets - also known as Valium - on June 21 by Vegas doctor Steven Winkler, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reports.

Diazepam is a sedative-hypnotic drug that can trigger aggressive behavior in people with underlying behavioral problems, multiple studies have shown.

It is not known why Paddock was prescribed the drug, or whether he had any behavioral issues.

Multiple people who knew him, including his own brother Eric, say he displayed no outward signs of aggression and did not appear as the kind of person who would carry out a mass shooting.

Staff at Dr Winkler's office would not confirm to the Review-Journal if Paddock had been a patient, and said the doctor would not be answering questions.

One study conducted in Finland, and another in Australia and New Zealand, linked the use of benzodiazepines - the class of drugs to which diazepam belongs - to increased instances of aggressive behavior.

Paddock's medical history was revealed as more information emerged about America's worst-ever mass shooter.

On Tuesday investigators said he wired $100,000 to the Philippines before carrying out his massacre, the same country that girlfriend Marilou Danley was visiting at the time of the killings and where she is believed to have been born.

FBI agents met Danley as she arrived back in the US from Manila on Tuesday and said she is a 'person of interest' in their investigation.

Investigators have not revealed where or to whom the $100,000 was sent.

The news emerged after actress and Scientologist Kirstie Alley put out a series of tweets claiming a common denominator in mass killings - aside from guns - are psychiatric drugs.

'We have to solve the mystery of why there were no 'shooters' or almost 0 before the 1980's. I know one common denominator other than guns,' Alley tweeted Monday.

'One additional common denominator of 'shooters' is USA's mass usage of psychiatric drugs. A % do have side effects of VIOLENCE & SUICIDE,' continued the outspoken actress.

Elsewhere workers at a Starbucks in the town of Mesquite, where the couple lived, shed some light on their relationship - saying that Paddock was always rude to Danley whenever the pair came to the shop.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4uXzFfDYD
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Stephen Paddock was prescribed anti-anxiety medication Valium which can trigger aggressive behavior four months before Las Vegas massacre
    fwiw, DW says they rarely prescribe valium for anxiety any longer, it is most often prescribed for muscle issues or back pain. something about half-life or whatever...

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz4uXzFfDYD
    Valium? Is the the first time some of you have heard of valium?
    It was an extremely popular drug in the 70's and 80's. Everybody and their mother was using it and none of them became mass murderers. Not likely that this is what made him kill people.

My initial thought is there were TWO SHOOTERS at least. I mean really, two windows? Anyone have any data on that? If theres any confirmation of more than one shooter, then this has False Flag written all over it...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

You are Ron Paul's Media!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    It was an extremely popular drug in the 70's and 80's. Everybody and their mother was using it and none of them became mass murderers. Not likely that this is what made him kill people.
    This and how does this explain the multuple shooter angle? This is just a diversion u get with every shooter story.

Dont fall for it.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Trust principles; not people.
    My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Where is the video of him purchasing the meds? Did they find the meds in his luggage?

Dr Steven Winkler prescribed the drugs - better known by its brand name Valium – according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

Paddock purchased the drug, without insurance, from a Walgreens in Reno.

The gambling addict was supposed to take one pill a day.

Diazepam is a sedative-hypnotic drug in the class of drugs known as benzodiazepines.

Studies have shown that the drug can trigger aggressive behaviour and fits of violence, rage, irritability and hostility.

Cops scrambling to find a motive for the massacre may look into whether Paddock was on any form of medication at the time of the mass shooting.
    https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/460797...ive-behaviour/
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Can't you bump a gun on a bipod and get that rate of fire?
    Yes, and it would be more steady.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Nope not the first time I heard of Diazepam. Just posting the reports. Maybe he was mixing them with other drugs, or took them with alcohol? Or maybe these stories are distractions? I dunno?

Guys, the only thing needed to acquire these weapons is money... he had plenty.
    The only thing needed to operate said weapons is two hands and some common sense.

Motive? The $#@! was probably sick, mentally if not physically, and maybe both. This venue was likely convenient for him and his timing. Had it been a rock concert or rap, he would have hit it.

He was a rich, filthy, evil, piece of $#@!.

Many people have described him as a cranky old fart. Where is the grieving girlfriend talking about how much she loved him? They have been together several years and were living together. Nobody who knew him, including his awkward brother, is talking about his state of mind. His brother was incredulous and was not acting.

Nope not the first time I heard of Diazepam. Just posting the reports. Maybe he was mixing them with other drugs, or took them with alcohol? Or maybe these stories are distractions? I dunno?
    But think of the crime they accused him of committing, the planning involved is not something some with a druag addled mind could pull off.
    You can maintain power over people, as long as you give them something. Rob a man of everything, and that man will no longer be in your power. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

My Che avatar is my unique way of giving a big middle finger to the, the neocons, the globalists, imperialists and most importantly to the left and right political establishment who hate his guts till this day. My admiration for him ends where his anti imperialist pro communism ideology starts.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    But think of the crime they accused him of committing, the planning involved is not something some with a druag addled mind could pull off.

Why not?
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Weird interview with his brother. My take-away? Steve had a LOT of money, and all the kids are weird.

https://www.cbsnews.com/videos/the-b...a-second-time/
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

who is the other guy she is supposedly married to ?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Weird interview with his brother. My take-away? Steve had a LOT of money, and all the kids are weird.

Just like the father according to official documents. Criminal nutjobs with defective brains.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

yeah, somebody should tell the brother to stay out of the media.

edit: he is weird, but I kinda like the brother. he made me laugh.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 10-04-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    [/B]

Why not?
    Sedatives plus alcohol combination is known to decrease your focus, concentration and just make u too lethargic to execute any extensive plan u think of.

Essentially I think he wouldn't be able to do what they are saying he did.

Couldn't think of it at the time I made the post but it can cause sever central nervous system depression whenever u mix a sedative with alcohol.
    Last edited by juleswin; 10-04-2017 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Sedatives plus alcohol combination is known to decrease your focus, concentration and just make u too lethargic to execute any extensive plan u think of.

Essentially I think he wouldnt be able to do what they are saying he did.

Ahh, I see. I was just thinking that sometimes these combos have the opposite effect on some people, don't they? Maybe I'm thinking of something else.
    There is only one kind of freedom and that's individual liberty. Our lives come from our creator
    and our liberty comes from our creator. It has nothing to do with government granting it. -Ron Paul

RAND 20/20

Saw this posted elsewhere

and they made interesting connections between Underpants Bomber-Backscatter Machines, and Las Vegas and the post on 4Chan in September regarding planned disaster in Las Vegas

https://youtu.be/zNqxUuyHFzc

Watched most of the video so far with the brother. Honestly, I don't really think he's all that weird. He just seems like one of those types of people who will ramble on and on and on if someone lets him (and these reporters are sure letting him). Looks like he's still in shock and trying to wrap his brain around all of this. He definitely should just stop giving interviews.

RAND 20/20

Yeah, it's a different class of drugs (Benzodiazepines) than are usually involved in these mass killings. Usually it's going on or coming off of SSRIs that is the common denominator. And maybe he used more than one prescription drug, including SSRIs.

Now the media avoids the discussion of prescription drugs like the plague after these events, but they are playing this one up. Why? Possible reasons:

- It's an old, cheap, generic drug at this point. No money in it for the media-pharma complex. They might want to kill it off, sell newer, more expensive drugs with fresh patents.

- As it was so widely prescribed and used, it could be used to push gun control. "It's not just a handful of psychos, anybody could spontaneously turn into a mass killer, thus the only solution is complete and total gun confiscation!".

This calls for some Mother's Little Helper...

Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Something is definitely rotten in Denmark. But did you see the live leak footage? Someone was walking around filming injured people, and parts of it are graphic, namely one girl who appeared to be dead, lying in a pool of blood. I'd be interested in knowing what you think about that footage.
    Ok, ok, the peanut gallery has spoken but who here denies that many of these "shootings" are actually training drills being passed off as real? If you don't accept that as at least a possibility then you've not followed these things closely enough in the past.

If you can link me to the vid you are referencing @lilymc I'll certainly take a look. The lack of evidence of mass carnage is the biggest question here and the last vid I posted shows that. Where are all the dead bodies and 500+ injured people in that field?? Having said that, hypothetically, the training drills take place over the course of days, not hours. Lots of opportunities for staged and manipulated photos (the whole festival was 3 days long, not just sunday night, so several nights of darkness to capture whatever imagery is desired), Hollywood makeup effects (as seen in Boston legless guy, eg), prerecorded interviews, etc. Anybody that completely discounts psyops as a possibility is a naive fool, sorry. There's been enough of them now to be assured that they have the scripts down pat.

The 4th floor shooter has been debunked. That light was flashing before the shooting started.

Large video down the page clearly shows light flashing during a different act.
    http://www.snopes.com/second-gunman-...-mandalay-bay/
    Last edited by devil21; 10-04-2017 at 11:01 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Page 15 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast