Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

Shepard Smith just stated that the second smashed window was for recording the crowd. I guess he also had one camera in the hall to see when the cops where coming.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Shep Smith just reported that the shooter recorded his actions??? Might have misheard.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Suitcases? I've heard this question asked many times and it baffles me. I could get a hundred rifles and ammo into a hotel room without anyone noticing no problem. Separate the upper and lower receivers and pack them in a suitcase with some clothes. You could fit 2-3 per bag, police say there were 10 bags/luggage in room. This wouldn't even raise an eyebrow to see someone bringing multiple suitcases into a hotel suite... especially a high roller who forked over thousands and thousands of dollars for that hotel suite for those nights.
    Yes. Over the course of several days it would not have been hard.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post

I can hear two different automatic rifles firing, the first is clearly an AK-47, the second sounds like a fully automatic converted AR-15.
    Apparently, it is now being said the weapons were bump-fire, which would explain the somewhat slow rate of the AK.

Once again there is some strangeness surrounding this rotten event. The dopes in MSM immediately glommed on to the idea that the gunman "snapped". This is nonsense, IMO. People who "snap" grab a gun and go downtown to start shooting. This man built a hide, had a cache of weapons, scoped out a kill box, and took days to set up. That is decidedly not a hallmark of one who "snaps". Not saying there is a conspiracy on, save perhaps one of the usual medial stupidity.

This one has the smell of cause-orientation on it. Time will tell, I suppose.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Shep Smith just reported that the shooter recorded his actions??? Might have misheard.
    You heard correctly.

If he set up cameras, it makes one wonder if they were wifi capable and if there is a feed. ISIS took responsibility fast, and as someone pointed out, they rarely do this "willy nilly" even though people are starting to think that.

If law enforcement posts footage of him in the room, and then ISIS affiliates post footage from some unseen camera before the event in the same room with shooter, will provide a signature proof. The "fishiness" may be a change in narrative coming down the pipe. We'll see. Weird that ISIS so confident though.

EDIT: The middle east is still a powder keg. The NFL kneeler narrative, as PCR pointed out, already unites us around patriotism angle.

If the current narrative of "gun control" liberal crap takes a 180 towards patriotic ISIS-killing rage, will solidify publics cry for more war.
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 10-03-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    What now?

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    If he set up cameras, it makes one wonder if they were wifi capable and if there is a feed. ISIS took responsibility fast, and as someone pointed out, they rarely do this "willy nilly" even though people are starting to think that.

If law enforcement posts footage of him in the room, and then ISIS affiliates post footage from some unseen camera before the event in the same room with shooter, will provide a signature proof. The "fishiness" may be a change in narrative coming down the pipe. We'll see. Weird that ISIS so confident though.
    I had begun to wonder about the possibility that this was an ISIS event. His girlfriend being Filipino and the strength of ISIS in that area. It just seems strange that a group like ISIS working in the US would leave so many weapons behind. Seems if they backed this they would have cached them for other ops. Then again maybe they did cache them and left all the others as a way of saying "See, we can get all the weapons we need to operate within the US."

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post

EDIT: The middle east is still a powder keg. The NFL kneeler narrative, as PCR pointed out, already unites us around patriotism angle.

If the current narrative of "gun control" liberal crap takes a 180 towards patriotic ISIS-killing rage, will solidify publics cry for more war.
    Don't forget what 'ISIS' is and its origin. Studio produced beheading videos, Rita Katz/SITE, etc.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks Fishing Boat Rentals

Wow.... if confirmed that he recorded the shooting, that would be huge. It was also just reported that the guy used to work for US Postal Service as a letter carrier AND an IRS agent. So it is confirmed he was a FED at one point in time. What I want to know is where he got his money bags. Sending $100k to philipines? High roller tables betting $10-30k? Hotel rooms that cost thousands of dollars a night which he reserved 3-4 rooms? Tens of thousands of dollars in weapons and ammo..... this was well funded and well planned.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

The mastermind of this event seems to have wanted to show the public just how much damage can be done by a lone madman with a bunch of easily obtained guns, and what can happen at any large event where lots of people are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    The mastermind of this event seems to have wanted to show the public just how much damage can be done by a lone madman with a bunch of easily obtained guns, and what can happen at any large event where lots of people are.
    Yep, music concerts seem to be their latest thing. I can't prove it, but I definitely think that it was a false flag, the guy was a patsy.
    "May your kingdom come. May your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven."
    – Jesus (Matthew 6:10)

"The vegetarian movement ought to fill with gladness the souls of those who have at heart the realization of God's kingdom upon earth, not because vegetarianism itself is such an important step towards the realization of this kingdom (all real steps are equally important or unimportant), but because it serves as a criterion by which we know that the pursuit of moral perfection on the part of man is genuine and sincere.

For if a man aspires towards a righteous life, his first act of abstinence is from injury to animals."
    – Leo Tolstoy

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Wow.... if confirmed that he recorded the shooting, that would be huge. It was also just reported that the guy used to work for US Postal Service as a letter carrier AND an IRS agent. So it is confirmed he was a FED at one point in time. What I want to know is where he got his money bags. Sending $100k to philipines? High roller tables betting $10-30k? Hotel rooms that cost thousands of dollars a night which he reserved 3-4 rooms? Tens of thousands of dollars in weapons and ammo..... this was well funded and well planned.
    I read a report that he made a couple million through business ventures with his brother. Don't remember which site.
    Freedom index

~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    There is an article on ZH that explains they did not know where the shooting was coming from. Most past mass shootings occur on site and that is where the police went. A guy at the hotel tried calling 911 to tell them that the shooting was occurring on the floor above but took a while to get a hold of anyone to respond. Sounds plausible with all the confusion. When seconds count...
    Doesn't sound plausible to me. If the shooter had a line of sight, the cops in the area could hear where the shots were coming from and see muzzle flash in the dark, not to mention those huge broken windows.

Instead it takes over an hour to stop this guy?

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    My suspicion is that we will eventually see some connection to the girlfried. Looks like she found her sugar daddy, surrounded him with her peeps, and here we go.
    She doesn't appear to be muslim, but is Filipino. There are active muslim extremists there. Probably no connection though.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Apparently, it is now being said the weapons were bump-fire, which would explain the somewhat slow rate of the AK.

Once again there is some strangeness surrounding this rotten event. The dopes in MSM immediately glommed on to the idea that the gunman "snapped". This is nonsense, IMO. People who "snap" grab a gun and go downtown to start shooting. This man built a hide, had a cache of weapons, scoped out a kill box, and took days to set up. That is decidedly not a hallmark of one who "snaps". Not saying there is a conspiracy on, save perhaps one of the usual medial stupidity.

This one has the smell of cause-orientation on it. Time will tell, I suppose.
    They are now reporting he also had at least one AK.

I'm trying to get a handle on the timeline. Does anyone exactly how many minutes he fired for before stopping?

I'm trying to get a handle on the timeline. Does anyone exactly how many minutes he fired for before stopping?
    The sheriff says, 'nine minutes from the time of the first report to police', so probably not over the ten minutes I've heard reported elsewhere. I doubt we can get anything more exact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'
    This government is Not Somebody Else's Problem

Finally, as the Star reports, the shooter may have left a suicide message: a note left by the gunman may offer clues to his reasons for slaughtering country music fans at the Route 91 Harvest Festival. The police have repeatedly said investigations are ongoing and have yet to make public any details.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-03/vegas-shooter-filmed-himself-during-slaughter-suicide-photo-emerges
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    The sheriff says, 'nine minutes from the time of the first report to police', so probably not over the ten minutes I've heard reported elsewhere. I doubt we can get anything more exact.
    Ok. Follow me here.

This guy wasn't sharpshooting. It was "spray and pray." There were 58 casualties and 400 wounded. From 500 yrds., even in a densely packed crowd I'd say maybe a 2 for 1 on ammo usage. So, should have expended 1000rds.
    For one man to expend 1000rds, even at full auto or bumper stock, would require 33 high capacity, 30 rd. mags.
    33 mags divided by nine minutes is 3-4 mags a minute.
    To dump a 30rd. mag takes about 10 seconds. So out of a minute 40 seconds are eaten up with the actual firing leaving 20 seconds for 4 reloads at 5 secs. a piece.
    For a shooter that wouldn't be unheard of I suppose. To be able to do that and do that with any accuracy for a sustained 9 mins. would be phenominal. For a shooter.

Does my math add up or am I totally off base?

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Finally, as the Star reports, the shooter may have left a suicide message: a note left by the gunman may offer clues to his reasons for slaughtering country music fans at the Route 91 Harvest Festival. The police have repeatedly said investigations are ongoing and have yet to make public any details.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-03/vegas-shooter-filmed-himself-during-slaughter-suicide-photo-emerges
    That's nowhere near a thousand ejected cartridges.
    'An SEP is something we can't see, or don't see, or our brain doesn't let us see, because we think that it's somebody else's problem. That’s what SEP means. Somebody Else’s Problem. The brain just edits it out, it's like a blind spot.'

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    That's nowhere near a thousand ejected cartridges.
    No. It's not.

Q. Why would he stop firing after 10-15 minutes, about an hour before the police arrived (assuming that timeline is correct)?
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

-Erik Maria Ritter von Kuehnelt-Leddihn

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

Shooter has been dead
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Yep, music concerts seem to be their latest thing. I can't prove it, but I definitely think that it was a false flag, the guy was a patsy.
    Sounds a lot like deep state, maybe NWO Brussels group? I mean if they are scrubbing sites and drives....

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Q. Why would he stop firing after 10-15 minutes, about an hour before the police arrived (assuming that timeline is correct)?
    Because that is when he was killed, the others needed time to get away before the kops arrived.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    And that is another question I have asked myself.

Ok. Follow me here.

This guy wasn't sharpshooting. It was "spray and pray." There were 58 casualties and 400 wounded. From 500 yrds., even in a densely packed crowd I'd say maybe a 2 for 1 on ammo usage. So, should have expended 1000rds.
    For one man to expend 1000rds, even at full auto or bumper stock, would require 33 high capacity, 30 rd. mags.
    To dump a 30rd. mag takes about 10 seconds. So out of a minute 40 seconds are eaten up with the actual firing leaving 20 seconds for 4 reloads at 5 secs. a piece.
    For a shooter that wouldn't be unheard of I suppose. To be able to do that and do that with any accuracy for a sustained 9 mins. would be phenominal. For a shooter.

With the 17-23 (?) rifles reported in the room, he could have preloaded them and saved some of that time.
    "The program of liberalism, ...if condensed into a single word, would have to read: property..."

-Ludwig von Mises

"Patriotism, not nationalism, should inspire the citizen. The ethnic nationalist who wants a linguistically and culturally uniform nation is akin to the racist who is intolerant toward those who look (and behave) differently. The patriot is a "diversitarian"; he is pleased, indeed proud of the variety within the borders of his country; he looks for loyalty from all citizens. And he looks up and down, not left and right."

"The monarch is a responsible person. The fact that a monarch is responsible "to God alone," rather than to an assembly or a popular majority, is rather shocking to an agnostic mind; but while God cannot be fooled, the masses can. While it is perhaps true that "one cannot fool all the people all the time," it seems one can fool millions for centuries."

-Ibid.

Ok. Follow me here.

All except for the two-for-one figure, from blocks away on full auto, into a crowd which was pretty well dispersed ten minutes in. For example, one crisis ac--er, I mean witness they pointed a camera at claimed the friend next to him hogged three bullets all to himself.

Three bullets in one torso, from a bucking rifle in full auto, from over two blocks away, presumably from one of those rifles which are attached to light bipods, not heavy tripods. It boggles the mind.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 10-03-2017 at 05:30 PM.

Ok. Follow me here.

I think the police are exaggerating the heck out of their response time to make themselves look better. But other than that, it's not really that far off.

Some corrections.

At full cyclic rate, an M-16 will fire 30 rounds in about 2.5 seconds.

On a bumpfire rig, an AR-15 will fire 30 rounds in about 3 seconds.

A fully automatic AK-47 will fire 30 rounds in about 3 seconds.

The shooter sounded like he was shooting 40 round mags. Maybe even a 100 round drum or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Because that is when he was killed, the others needed time to get away before the kops arrived.
    That's a possibility.

Another is that he ran out of ammo, but that seems unlikely given how well this was planned.

Another, more in line with the official story, is that he wanted time to say something into the camera we now know he had.

Anyway, it's curious.

-Ludwig von Mises

-Ibid.

Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast