Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: [59 Dead] "Active Shooter" in Las Vegas, fully automatic rifle fire, at least 2 rifles heard.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Who knows. First of all, it's upside-down.
    Second, there's obviously an external elevator track between those windows, so unless each of those rooms has dedicated elevator access, then they're different rooms.

Upside-down?

here is another photo:
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    I love Che because...
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Upside-down?

here is another photo:
    Yes the network logo on the last pic is upside-down.
    And thanks for the pan-out... that's obviously NOT an elevator track.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Who knows. First of all, it's upside-down.
    Second, there's obviously an external elevator track between those windows, so unless each of those rooms has dedicated elevator access, then they're different rooms.
    Elevator track? Those "dividers" are all around the building.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

If you want to see 3d layout of scene.

(Works in chrome for sure)

Google "mandalay bay maps"
    go to google maps link
    click "satellite" icon
    Hold CTRL, while moving mouse and holding left-click, this will show 3d view of mandalay bay in your browser.

Last edited by wizardwatson; 10-02-2017 at 10:10 AM.
    What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Good rules to go by.
    # 6 is key . If you are going to listen to a story , try and get it from a reporter who is there . It is what I also do with overseas stories .

So who's renting the rooms?
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Horrible, but naturally suspicious of a false flag.

Elevator track? Those "dividers" are all around the building.
    Already noted.
    I had assumed that an architect wouldn't have put those colors together if he wanted to get paid, but I forgot that it's Vegas.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

I hope I am wrong.

Ivanka: Daddy, please pass an assault weapons ban.

Week One: Trump does nothing.

Ivanka: I am not speaking to you until you pass an assault weapons ban.

Week Two: Trump pushes for an assault weapons ban which will have bi-partisan support due to Republican's caving from pressure to crying comedians, Hollywood actors and the far left.

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This is so sad, so many people dead and hurt. One of the strangest things about America these days is how we never seem unified in grief, after a tragedy all sides pounce to blame and point fingers at other groups and their violent nature or lack thereof. These events are beyond politicized. We all seem so numb. It'd be nice if we as a culture could set everything aside for a day and show some comfort. Maybe I'm just a sentimentalist but good grief guys, there ought to be more celebration for this short gift we call life and mourning for the loss of it.

May God comfort the hurting and have mercy on us all.
    Amen, Brother- and thank you.
    There is no spoon.

Before shooting concert goer told you are all going to die tonight.

Mandalay rent out their convention spaces right?

Last edited by Raginfridus; 10-02-2017 at 10:29 AM.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by wizardwatson View Post
    If you want to see 3d layout of scene.

(Works in chrome for sure)

Google "mandalay bay maps"
    go to google maps link
    click "satellite" icon
    Hold CTRL, while moving mouse and holding left-click, this will show 3d view of mandalay bay in your browser.

Looks like he was just spraying the crowd. Just ball-parking the range, looks like he was about 400 feet up, and the concert about 600-1000 feet away. So minimum distance to target over 700ft. On full auto, he's just shooting fish in a barrel.
    What now?

Always such profound commentary after these incidents.

Bill Bratton, former New York City Police Commissioner, told MSNBC the fact that the gunman fired his rounds from the hotel indicates a degree of planning.
    Brilliant! Did that insight come from his extensive training or years of experience?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    My guess is a leftist tool with a mastermind . I find the target unusual .
    Agree - the audience could be assumed not to include people left of center on the political spectrum and every target is chosen for a reason (even if not reasonable to the rational).

I carry at least one 1911, but I make that as a good 450 meters+ to return fire. I will have to up my game.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Ugh, for $#@!'s sake.

Shooter was a pilot?

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Agree - the audience could be assumed not to include people left of center on the political spectrum and every target is chosen for a reason (even if not reasonable to the rational).

I carry at least one 1911, but I make that as a good 450 meters+ to return fire. I will have to up my game.
    You can not prepare for everything. Life is dangerous, it used to be a lot more dangerous the further in time you go back...

I don't know, I'd say taking cover or acting smart and not going to these kinds of events would be the smarter option.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Latest brief says at least 50 dead, 200+ injured.

That's gotta be the worst mass shooting in US history.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    They're saying it's the largest mass shooting in history.
    Quite possible that this was his only motivation.

Quite possible that this was his only motivation.
    Reminds me of that old Warrant song, "Andy Warhol Was Right." Almost to the lyric.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-02-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Carpe Diem!

Its ter'rism boys; they hate us cuz our womyn work!

- Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by twitter @PeterAlexander
    NEW: Shooter's brother says their father was Patrick Benjamin Paddock, a bank robber who he says was on FBI Most Wanted list.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    You can not prepare for everything. Life is dangerous, it used to be a lot more dangerous the further in time you go back...

I don't know, I'd say taking cover or acting smart and not going to these kinds of events would be the smarter option.
    I hate crowds and avoid them. I also believe that the best response to any such incident is a heavily armed citizenry that responds with overwhelming force.
    Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post

In a situation like this, be THIS guy:

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post
    Democrats Immediately Call For Gun Control After Las Vegas Shooting

http://dailycaller.com/2017/10/02/de...egas-shooting/
    It is strange that some of the left wing neocons who support supplying more guns to foreign groups like ISIS are sometimes first to call for gun control in the US.

This NYT neocon/Syria militant interventions supporter is one of the first ones to speak out for "gun control":

Op-Ed Columnist

Preventing Future Mass Shootings Like Las Vegas

Nicholas Kristof OCT. 2, 2017
    People run from the Route 91 Harvest country music festival after gun fire was heard on October 1, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Credit David Becker/Getty Images After the horrific mass shooting in Las Vegas, the impulse of politicians will be to lower flags, offer moments of silence, and lead a national mourning. Yet what we need most of all isn’t mourning, but action to lower the toll of guns in America.
    We don’t need to simply acquiesce to this kind of slaughter. When Australia suffered a mass shooting in 1996, the country united behind tougher laws on firearms. As a result, the gun homicide rate was almost halved, and the gun suicide rate dropped by half, according to the Journal of Public Health Policy.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/02/o...ing-vegas.html

Nicholas Kristof knows better: A shameful addition to the Syria hawk club
    The New York Times columnist’s logic on Syria makes no sense at all, especially considering his previous reporting
    Jeffrey Tayler09.12.2013•
    https://www.salon.com/2013/09/12/nic...ria_hawk_club/

Op-Ed Columnist

‘Thank You, America!’

Nicholas Kristof AUG. 31, 2011
    TRIPOLI, Libya
    Americans are not often heroes in the Arab world, but as nonstop celebrations unfold here in the Libyan capital I keep running into ordinary people who learn where I’m from and then fervently repeat variants of the same phrase: “Thank you, America!”
    As I was walking back from Green Square (now renamed “Martyrs’ Square”) to my hotel on Wednesday morning, a car draped in the victorious Libyan flag pulled up and offered me a lift. “I just want you to feel welcome here,” explained the driver, Sufian al-Gariani, a 21-year-old salesman. He beamed when he heard where I was from and declared: “Thank you, Americans. Thank you, President Obama.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/01/op...a.html?mcubz=0

Anne Frank Today Is a Syrian Girl - The New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/25/o...rian-girl.html
    Aug 25, 2016 - Sign Up for the Nicholas Kristof Newsletter. Receive emails about ... Today, to our shame, Anne Frank is a Syrian girl. Gail Collins is off today.

U.S. Policy in Syria: Are We Doing Enough? - The New York Times
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/....g-enough.html?...
    Aug 20, 2016 - Nicholas Kristof called President Obama's reluctance to intervene in ..

If the "anti firearms" neocons think guns increase violence, does this mean their illogical game is to spread violence in mideast but spread peace at home?
    Does anyone understand this?
    It's almost like pro Syria war "Henry Kissingers" of America are the first in line to call for more "gun control" inside America.

Days after Kissinger warned against removing ISIS, it claims Spain Van attack killing 13

Same "anti firearms" NYT pundit in 2002-3 had said "Thank you President Bush for Iraq war" ...(in different words) and today when news of 22 wars veterans commiting suicides per day comes out, his solution is to ban guns to reduce suicides.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Second shooter?

Why is it upside down?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul.
    "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne
    "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    I hate crowds and avoid them. I also believe that the best response to any such incident is a heavily armed citizenry that responds with overwhelming force.
    So they can do what? Shoot each other? The guy was on the 32nd floor of a hotel across the street.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Always such profound commentary after these incidents.

Bill Bratton, former New York City Police Commissioner, told MSNBC the fact that the gunman fired his rounds from the hotel indicates a degree of planning.
    Brilliant! Did that insight come from his extensive training or years of experience?
    XBOX One is pretty realistic. I think the weapons and shooting technique even take into account accurate drop, temperature, and wind velocity. Pretty realistic hand-to-hand combat, too.

Heck, we likely have teenagers that could take out half of al-qaeda and be home in time for Spaghetti Os and a bubble bath.

I think a lot of old cats play it, too.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-02-2017 at 10:58 AM.

Carpe Diem!

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So they can do what? Shoot each other? The guy was on the 32nd floor of a hotel across the street.
    Yeah. But I'd wager that practically none of this kind of thing would happen if the gunner knows everybody is armed. I think that he gets his confidence from knowing that few, if any, of his targets are armed and can defend themselves.

We call em sitting ducks when we're duck hunting. By rule, you're not supposed to shoot a sitting duck. It's unethical. He doesn't have a chance. If he's armed with his wings, then, he has a chance to escape unharmed.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-02-2017 at 11:06 AM.

Carpe Diem!

As an after-thought, we might want to delete a couple of images in the thread that we might be liable for. IfI had my fedbook plastered all over the place in context with being a serial killer, I'd be po'd.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-02-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Carpe Diem!

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast