Thread: New Netflix Show "Big Mouth" Promotes Pedophilia, A.M. Calls for Netflix Boycott

New Netflix Show "Big Mouth" Promotes Pedophilia, A.M. Calls for Netflix Boycott

ActivistMom on Netflix boycott: https://activistmom.com/disturbing-netflix-cartoon/

New Netflix Cartoon Caught Promoting Pedophilia
    As Western society seems to be pushing the normalization of pedophilia, a new Netflix cartoon appears to be promoting that agenda with disturbing undertones that sexualize relationships between adults and children.For decades, Hollywood has been pushing the boundaries of what is acceptable by constantly challenging cultural taboos for the sake of "shock value".
    Read more at: New Netflix Cartoon Caught Promoting Pedophilia

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was so excited for the new Star Trek, I really liked the format the graphics, but the plot seems to be supportive of preemptive war. I thought it was really funny that there was a ad for Star Trek on the InfoWars page when Ron Paul was Pwning him in that video.

Yeah, how 'bout that Bill Nye psycho propaganda ?

Thinking about cancelling NetFlix with the kind of garbage they been putting out

https://youtu.be/kDI3_FIQANU

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post

My SO turned it on. After watching together for a while she said it wasn't pedo, just about puberty and homosexuality.

Then we got to the scene of adults trying to get kids to play a "eat the sperm covered cracker" game. Even she turned it off after that.

There is something seriously wrong inside Nick Kroll's head.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    There is something seriously wrong inside Nick Kroll's head.
    Brit Milah: Talmudic circumcision, in which the baby's dick is sucked dry by a mohel. Talmudic rabbis have been teaching about the spirituality of pederasty for centuries. No doubt learning its OK for adults to suck on one's baby cock is damaging to some level of the psyche. I don't know if Kroll got the brit milah, or he's raised in some other tradition, but for what its worth...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Brit Milah: Talmudic circumcision, in which the baby's dick is sucked dry by a mohel. Talmudic rabbis have been teaching about the spirituality of pederasty for centuries. No doubt learning its OK for adults to suck on one's baby cock is damaging to some level of the psyche. I don't know if Kroll got the brit milah, or he's raised in some other tradition, but for what its worth...
    Herpes have spread that way http://healthland.time.com/2012/06/0...-circumcision/

I tried to watch the woman complaining, I couldn't finish. She doesn't like family guy? A few billion dollars profit shows there is an audience for it. That's about all I got through. Don't netflix so can't say I've seen the show. However I did look and the show is not marketed to kids.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    However I did look and the show is not marketed to kids.
    Neither are cigarettes.

Netflix are crap regardless; everything you could want to watch is free online. I've only got Netflix because my sister and parents share with me. Still, this $#@! needs a good nuking from orbit, if only for the boring-looking animation. I'll settle for kicking it out the airlock if I have to.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.