Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I use Wikipedia for research?

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I don't really care about negs. I can probably count on two hands how many negs I've gotten in my time here. Really, I wish I would get a few negs once in a while.

I was just telling him that he has no rep power. Judging by his comments in his negs, it sounded like he thought he was being tough. I giggled. lol.

And he's no young person.
    You've certainly earned them.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    You've certainly earned them.
    Nobody likes getting their butt handed to em. I understand. You still mad about that last anarchy thread? I haven't really tolerated some of you smart ass, half-thinking, anarchists lately. Doesn't seem like you want to have any kind of adult debate. Everything's always a joke, right? But I'm going to get worse. I'm going to get much, much, much, worse. I've decided that I don't feel like being nice to some of you asholes anymore. What comes around, goes around. And I'm really good at being a dick. You have no idea. None.

The fact of the matter is that I've finally got around to asking myself why, if some of you can get away with being trollish asholes all the time, then, why can't I? Wait for it. I'm gonna pick the loudest, most abnoxious, most trollish, most hedonistic, smart ass, self-proclaimed tough guy, out of the whole bunch first. Get in line if you want a turn. A lot of us are getting sick of having to clean up after some of you asholes elsewhere on the Internet and even on foot just by your very presence. It's a god damned embarrassment. Most every article I read anymore on the web, libertarianism gets defined by what you anti-government, hedonistic, libertine, asholes do.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-02-2017 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Nobody likes getting their butt handed to em. I understand. You still mad about that last anarchy thread? I haven't really tolerated some of you smart ass, half-thinking, anarchists lately. Doesn't seem like you want to have any kind of adult debate. Everything's always a joke, right? But I'm going to get worse. I'm going to get much, much, much, worse. I've decided that I don't feel like being nice to some of you asholes anymore. What comes around, goes around. And I'm really good at being a dick. You have no idea. None.

The fact of the matter is that I've finally got around to asking myself why, if some of you can get away with being trollish asholes all the time, then, why can't I? Wait for it. I'm gonna pick the loudest, most abnoxious, most trollish, most hedonistic, smart ass, self-proclaimed tough guy, out of the whole bunch first. Get in line if you want a turn. A lot of us are getting sick of having to clean up after some of you asholes elsewhere on the Internet and even on foot just by your very presence. It's a god damned embarrassment. Most every article I read anymore on the web, libertarianism gets defined by what you anti-government, hedonistic, libertine, asholes do.
    My point precisely.
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    My point precisely.
    Isn't it so........

https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...4848399-41.gif

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12