Thread: [Satire] Trump Science Advisor Denies Apollo Moon Landings Ever Happened

Default [Satire] Trump Science Advisor Denies Apollo Moon Landings Ever Happened

“ How can we manage to organize a U.S.-crewed orbital Mars mission by the mid-2030s when we never even went to the moon? The idea is laughable, as was Obama’s administration, if I may add ”
    – Yale Professor David Gelernter

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/trum...ever-happened/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"World News Daily Report assumes all responsibility for the satirical nature of its articles and for the fictional nature of their content. All characters appearing in the articles in this website – even those based on real people – are entirely fictional and any resemblance between them and any person, living, dead or undead, is purely a miracle."

(Just in case anyone was unaware of that.)
    "God loved the birds and invented trees. Man loved the birds and invented cages." – Jacques Deval

@livemercifully

World News Daily Report is a satire site.

//
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I wonder if there is a vbulletin plugin that auto scans posts for links to such fake news sites and alerts the poster and/or auto flags the thread.

Still trying to catch bat boy?
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Yea but the Flat Earthers say that Stanley Kubrik directed the Moon Landing on a movie set and that the earth has an impenetrable field around it that makes the moon landing impossible.