Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 50 of 50

Thread: Spacing Out Vaccines: MDs Know It's Wrong But They Do It Anyway

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Nobody except Pelosi ever said science was settled. That's a strawman in a cartoon. Dude.....
    Zippy:

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled
    Forbes, Offit:

    The science is settled
    NPR and Hillary Clinton:

    Science Of Vaccines Is Settled
    Obama:

    White House Clarifies Obama’s 2008 Vaccine Comments: Science Is ‘Settled’
    Senators of U.S. Congress:

    Senators: Science settled on vaccines
    Pretty much everyone pro-vaccine says that.
    Last edited by Created4; 10-01-2017 at 07:14 PM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

  4. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    "Oh mighty syringe, poke us with your needle of protection."

    I still remember this little movie from when I was in third grade.
    https://archive.org/details/DefenseAgainstInvasion

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 106459 View Post
    I'm sorry, I don't have kids so I'm not particularly vested/well-researched in the vaccine debate. However, one way to really piss me off is to tell me what to do with me and my family's life, particularly with lethal force (aka government).

    So, people say that you get vaccinated and that you're protected against the disease. Vaccines work. But it seems the crown jewel is 'herd immunity'. That if not everyone gets vaccinated then everyone gets sick. Well, which is it? Do vaccines protect you? Why do I need to have something forcibly injected into my body? Do you have the right to force other people to do things? In normal society, don't people usually live their lives with constant risks, and if they don't like them they can take their own measures to protect themselves but not subjugate others? Where does it end?

    So, here's the thing. I remember reading somewhere there was a study once where cardiologists were asked to review the things they learned 10 years ago and compare it to knowledge today. Half of it turned out to be wrong. That's some pretty serious $#@!, and it's interesting how science seems as blindly trusted as religion - "oh, but SCIENCE says". One of my previous dentists had an anecdote, kind of laughed about cavities near the gum line, they'd do some kind of gold filling. "Haha...little did we know we were tapping our way right to a root canal three years later".

    So, what happens when the science is wrong? Who takes responsibility for the adverse affects? Right now it's no one, I'm pretty dang sure. So $#@! that. That's why you end up with people who say $#@! you (to the adamantly pro vaxxer crowd).
    I think you hit the nail on the head. Your body is not their property, nor mine, or your neighbor who is terrified of getting sick, or the guy down the street that wont get any vaccines at all. Your body, your choice. As are your kids. If someone tries to pull the fearmongering tactic, tell them to go get themselves vaccinated against boogey-disease of the week and they wont have to worry about it.

    The real issue is that the politics of vaccines I think has gotten in the way of the science. Similar to what happened with pot, where the laws have cost major setbacks in the study of using all the stuff in pot for natural remedies. Vaccines can be a benefit to society if applied correctly, but we are not applying them correctly, just like pot, just like the Opiate Epidemic, just like Taxes, and just like just about everything else. Sales of cheap and sometimes dangerous vaccines are more important than the people they hurt. And the industry is still in deep denial that there is any problem at all, which prevents real progress from being made. Oh no, DDT is PERFECTLY SAFE for human consumption. How long did that rhetoric get spread around until it was outlawed because of the very dangerous consequences it caused? The effects of DDT are not immediately observable, thus, it must be "perfectly safe" for everyone. Hell, even Penicillin, not everyone has a reaction to it, but a few people do, and that can be life threatening. Not everyone is deathly allergic to shellfish, or peanuts, or bee stings. The industry has an incentive to bury that evidence that anyone has an adverse reaction to anything for as long as possible, and as long as we have that mindset, we are not going to have any real motivation to make vaccines safer.
    1776 > 1984

    The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

    The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

    You are Ron Paul's Media!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    Sales of cheap and sometimes dangerous vaccines are more important than the people they hurt. And the industry is still in deep denial that there is any problem at all, which prevents real progress from being made.
    YOU hit the nail on the head!

    In a truly free market, only safe and effective vaccines would survive. When the crony pharmaceutical companies whined and complained to Congress in the 1980s that they were going to get out of the vaccine business because of all the lawsuits being filed against them for injuries and deaths, Congress obliged and gave them total legal immunity for ANY vaccine they now put into the market. That is the 1986 National Vaccine Compensation Program, passed by Reagan, which is now in place.

    In addition to no fear of litigation from faulty and dangerous vaccines, the U.S. Government through the CDC purchases the vast majority of vaccines with our tax dollars (over $3.5 BILLION annually.)

    Without government intervention, the whole vaccine business would have failed. Maybe a better one with far few vaccines, and ones that were truly effective and safe, would have arisen in its place.

    This is one of the best videos out there explaining how the National Vaccine Compensation Program works:

    Last edited by Created4; 10-03-2017 at 09:13 AM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    http://time.com/3726887/doctors-space-out-vaccines/



    Propoganda victory for the anti-science crowd.
    I'm sorry but you are so ignorant it is insulting.

    I do an alternate vaccine schedule for my children which is supervised and approved by our family pediatrician. 'Spacing out' the shots doesn't really explain what's happening. The normal schedule has children come in for shots every other month or every few months. Then on those visits, they get multiple shots... sometimes 5 per visit. What an alternate schedule allows parents and doctors to accomplish is allow children to come in every month and get one, single shot so as to not overwhelm the immune system.

    Your hatred for people who actually have the ability to think critically and have the best interest of their children at heart is fairly shocking.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    YOU hit the nail on the head!

    In a truly free market, only safe and effective vaccines would survive. ]
    The vaccines we use today are usually 95% effective and are absolutely safe.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    I'm sorry but you are so ignorant it is insulting.

    I do an alternate vaccine schedule for my children which is supervised and approved by our family pediatrician. .
    Struck a nerve, did I? As for the fact that your pediatrician is involved, I would refer you back to the title of the thread and the topic of the article..

    There is no evidence that a delayed vax schedule is healthier. There is an abundance of evidence that the sooner children are vaccinated, the less likely they are to get sick.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-03-2017 at 11:26 AM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Zippy:



    Forbes, Offit:



    NPR and Hillary Clinton:



    Obama:



    Senators of U.S. Congress:



    Pretty much everyone pro-vaccine says that.
    Sigh. Boy you really got us there, you fact-checker you. I wish you'd hold your income-generating anti-science blog to the same exacting standards.

    Ok, now now that you've had your fun with your smoke and mirrors. No actual scientist should ever say any science is settled. Offit didn't make that statement - the author did.
    Last edited by angelatc; 10-03-2017 at 11:28 AM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The vaccines we use today are usually 95% effective and are absolutely safe.
    This is not a scientific statement. It is your belief.

    If this were true, why does the industry need protection from liability, and why does the U.S. Government need to purchase vaccines with our tax dollars?

    You are no friend of liberty.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  12. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sigh. Boy you really got us there, you fact-checker you. I wish you'd your blog to the same standards .

    Ok, now now that you've had your fun with your smoke and mirrors. No actual scientist should ever say any science is settled. Offit didn't make that statement - the author did.
    Moving the goal posts again?

    Here is what you wrote:

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Nobody except Pelosi ever said science was settled. That's a strawman in a cartoon. Dude.....
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  13. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Moving the goal posts again?

    Here is what you wrote:
    LIke I said, you really got us there.

    Care to get back to the actual subject of the article? Probably not , and with good reason. There is no scientific evidence to support a delayed vaccine schedule.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Moving the goal posts again?

    Here is what you wrote:
    LIke I said, you really got us there.

    Care to get back to the actual subject of the article? Probably not , and with good reason. There is no scientific evidence to support a delayed vaccine schedule.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  15. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    This is not a scientific statement. It is your belief.

    .
    Jesus $#@!ing Christ.

    It's a belief backed by over 100 years of scientific observation, experiment and documentation using a specific set of protocols known as the scientific method, so it is indeed a scientific statement.

    Back to the topic of the thread, there is no scientific evidence that a delayed vaccine schedule provides any advantages. There is no scientific evidence that the current vaccine schedule is bad for young immune systems.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  16. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Jesus $#@!ing Christ.
    Wow! I learned more about you from this curse than from everything else you have written combined.

    Ok. I get it now.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Let's see you tackle an interview with Paul Offit. Oh my - the leading vaccine expert in the nation and possibly the world...
    Here is a montage of quotes from previous interviews with your hero Dr. Paul Offit:



    Quote:

    We often here parents say it's about my rights, it's my parental rights to raise my child as I see fit... If you're a child, it's assumed that your parents represent your best interests, and that's not always true. And when it is not true, as is the case where parents have a false belief that vaccines cause autism and they don't want to vaccinate their child, who do those children go to? The answer is they go to the State.
    Vaccine fanatics are no friend to the concepts of liberty. They want to force their beliefs of vaccines on everyone, and take away your children if you don't comply. FACT.

    Offit exposed:

    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Wow! I learned more about you from this curse than from everything else you have written combined.

    Ok. I get it now.


    Anything to avoid the actual topic
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Here is a montage of quotes from previous interviews with your hero Dr. Paul Offit:

    [voU-L0]https://youtu.be/tT4aSzoU-L0[/video]

    Quote:



    Vaccine fanatics are no friend to the concepts of liberty. They want to force their beliefs of vaccines on everyone, and take away your children if you don't comply. FACT.
    LOL at the hysteria. "VACCINE FANATICS!!!"

    That's not a fact. It's been pointed out over and over and over again.
    Offit exposed:

    [video=youtube_share;K1H1Hw-Q23S_s[/video]
    Blah blah blah blah.

    Anything to avoid the actual topic.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Struck a nerve, did I? As for the fact that your pediatrician is involved, I would refer you back to the title of the thread and the topic of the article..

    There is no evidence that a delayed vax schedule is healthier. There is an abundance of evidence that the sooner children are vaccinated, the less likely they are to get sick.
    You never answered my question in another thread about this topic. At what point is the upper limit, in your mind, for vaccines? If in 50 years, the vaccine schedule said every child needs to get 15 shots per visit, would you be OK with that? Would you simply bow to the 'authorities' in the medical profession and send your kids into an area that is in debate?
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  21. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

    Anything to avoid the actual topic.
    The actual topic, the evidence for the benefits of delayed vaccines, has been dealt with exhaustively in this thread. I presented links to many doctors who see benefits in their clinical practice from delaying vaccines, and you yourself linked to a hit piece on these doctors that still admitted that 93% of these doctors delay vaccines. Dr. Paul Thomas, for example, who is a board certified pediatrician delays the MMR vaccine until after 3 years old, and does not have any children with autism in his practice who follow this schedule, when the national average is 1 child out of 50 is autistic today.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-08-2017, 02:20 PM
  2. UT - SWAT cops raid wrong house, arrest wrong man, terrorize family.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-01-2013, 12:49 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-20-2012, 01:33 AM
  4. MA-FBI drug warriors, raid wrong wrong house with chainsaws.
    By Anti Federalist in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-02-2012, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 07:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •