Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question for the women

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Default A question for the women

Don't you think its redundant to buy something that tastes like crap that no ones going to eat just because theres a sale? I've never understood that.
    Last edited by Lamp; 09-30-2017 at 06:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    I see no reason that I should be the only one to suffer. And yes, I will one day exact my revenge upon those who exposed me to this toxic waste, for it is a crime against humanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    With my whole being. I'd honestly consider giving my entire worldly wealth for 10 mins. alone with him behind the woodshed.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sovereign-Individual-Mastering-Transition-Information/dp/0684832720

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Don't you think its redundant to buy something that tastes like crap that no ones going to eat just because theres a sale? I've never understood that.

You're questioning women's spending habits? Good luck with that.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    I love Che because...
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

OMG - your sandwich wasn't right???
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

no......no it wasn't

I see no reason that I should be the only one to suffer. And yes, I will one day exact my revenge upon those who exposed me to this toxic waste, for it is a crime against humanity.
    With my whole being. I'd honestly consider giving my entire worldly wealth for 10 mins. alone with him behind the woodshed.

https://www.amazon.ca/Sovereign-Individual-Mastering-Transition-Information/dp/0684832720

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    OMG - your sandwich wasn't right???
    haha

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

I can't be the only one who has a problem with this

You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    I love Che because...
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I do not eat anything I do not like .

Are you sure redundant is the right word to use?
    Last edited by Natural Citizen;

You're right. Beat her $#@!ing ass good next time she does it.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Are you sure redundant is the right word to use?
    It did when I was reciting it out in my mind

That's what women call saving money.
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

You're the only one that matters.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.

Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Do you want to take over the shopping?
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Oh My God!!!! Yes Please!!!!!!

This topic made me realize the two greatest noir movies ever open in grocery stores.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-30-2017 at 09:03 PM.
    If freedom isn't free, it isn't liberty - its license.

"And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."
    - Joel Stein, LA TIMES

What the hell is wrong with you? If a woman wants to bring home food and I don't have to set foot in the store, I will kiss her ass. There aren't many things in life I hate more than shopping.

I don't mind the shopping, it's paying at the checkout that bothers me.

If I could walk out with everything I wanted, without having to pay for it, I would probably shop all day.

You have to plan and cook the meals.
    "There are two freedoms - the false, where a man is free to do what he likes; the true, where he is free to do what he ought."~~Charles Kingsley

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I do not eat anything I do not like .
    Jack Lalanne said "If it tastes good, spit it out."

http://oldspartanfitness.com/quotes-about-strength/
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-30-2017 at 09:48 PM.

One day you'll eventually get really involved with a woman. You will then appreciate her diligence in looking for sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    I do think that ID should be required for certain things like carrying a concealed weapon...

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    One day you'll eventually get really involved with a woman. You will then appreciate her diligence in looking for sales.
    That will depend entirely on the woman he gets involved with.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen;

A North Korean refugee via China?
    I do think that ID should be required for certain things like carrying a concealed weapon...

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Ever hear these cashiers say, "You saved $12.50 today" No, I did not save anything. I just spent 80 bucks!

no......no it wasn't

You didn't shop at the right store.

According to my Magic 8 Ball and bag of deer bones it is likely that by 40 or 50 he will be divorced , overweight , alcoholic working a second job to buy the kids the latest video game .

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    According to my Magic 8 Ball and bag of deer bones it is likely that by 40 or 50 he will be divorced , overweight , alcoholic working a second job to buy the kids the latest video game .
    https://i.pinimg.com/600x315/0b/49/8...63ef20a2ca.jpg

Why? For the love of God, WHYYYYYYYYYY??????

Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    A North Korean refugee via China?
    https://media.giphy.com/media/SFTKk5eoEJQl2/200.gif

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast