Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Women aren't nags, we're just fed up

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    WOMEN AREN'T NAGS—WE'RE JUST FED UP

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture...nder-equality/
    Dude! You need to lay off the whiny women's publications. They make MY head explode I can hardly imagine what they do to yours.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And men don't?
    I think men are more accepting of each other and help each other more than women do. Personally, I would much rather work with men they stab you in the back much less that is for sure. I have never worked with a woman that would not $#@! me over if they could. I have learned how to dodge a bullet pretty good though. I hate working with women who are screwing the boss they are the worst. They would rather destroy the company than use one of my ideas for something. I know I have been fired because a woman knew she wanted to use my idea but couldn't stand to let me have the credit.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Boo. Hoo.

Sorry to inform you that there are some differences in the sexes.

Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus is a book EVERYONE should read.

Here's a free PDF:

https://handwritingtech.files.wordpr...from-venus.pdf
    There is no spoon.

I know at least two ways to make her be quiet.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    How is that emotional?
    Because a woman is vested in the function of her home. It's a battle against dirt and clutter.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Maybe some of you guys should just go full h0mo? You definitely seem to like men better than women

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    Maybe some of you guys should just go full h0mo? You definitely seem to like men better than women

Are you even allowed to say that ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol... I'm guessing she has a machine.. sorry, unless you are going to the laundry mat or using a washing board, laundry is not "work" except the folding part
    I do not consider laundry work when using a washer and dryer .

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I made it three paragraphs .
    Me too. After 3 paragraphs I started skimming and then stopped.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I know at least two ways to make her be quiet.
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing. She's already been told twice.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Are you even allowed to say that ? LOL
    Haha...I don't think so. I guess that word is on the no-no list.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I could never deny women of my essence.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I remind Mrs O every day how lucky she is . After about five years she began to just tell me . That is how you measure progress .

Hate to tell the nag in the OP, but not every woman is clean, tidy and organized, and not every man is a slob.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Get as emotional or worked up as you like just keep it to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    And men don't?
    Not really. Men don't talk to each other. I mean, we talk about sports or cars or complain about the job or whatever, but I don't to talk to them anything personal. I don't want to. I don't give a $#@!.

Back on topic, the shrew in the OP aside, I know most women aren't like that. I don't think I've ever met one, or at least spent any time with one, that would even come up with the idea of "emotional labor". Sure, they nag and bitch at times. That's what they do. But an effective "problem solver" can minimize the need for her to do it. And if not, I sure as hell wouldn't have married her.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Go with your feelings.

Wrong.

Meh.

Srsly... Give the girl a buzz cut and call it a day. If you don't like braiding her $#@!ing hair then don't. Done. Over with.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Indeed, I imagine your fashion sense and knowledge of celebrity gossip is top notch. The essence of typical girl talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Dude! You need to lay off the whiny women's publications. They make MY head explode I can hardly imagine what they do to yours.
    I agree. AF can understand "emotional labor"
    but struggles with cavitation..
    cavitation has to do with boat and airplane propellers Love.

Danke understands my words. AF does not.

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Not really. Men don't talk to each other. I mean, we talk about sports or cars or complain about the job or whatever, but I don't to talk to them anything personal. I don't want to. I don't give a $#@!.
    so. AF can talk about his "feelings"
    but I cannot?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    Because a woman is vested in the function of her home. It's a battle against dirt and clutter.
    concerning clutter and dirt....
    "clutter" is a derivative of function.
    if your man is not creative. there will be no clutter.
    if your man exerts no effort. there will be no dirt.
    Capiche?

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    Capiche?
    Proverbs 14:4

“Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.”

King James Version (KJV)
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Proverbs 14:4

“Where no oxen are, the crib is clean: but much increase is by the strength of the ox.”

King James Version (KJV)
    I dunno man. AF is in emotional labor and this is his thread.

Bryan will boot me out of here again if I cross the line ya know...

Ever wonder why rates of homosexuality are increasing?

Of both sexes.

My first suggestion to the woeman in the OP: "This is obviously not working. Have you considered lesbianism? Or cats?"

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hate to tell the nag in the OP, but not every woman is clean, tidy and organized, and not every man is a slob.
    Some of the worst slobs I have ever run across were women.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think men are more accepting of each other and help each other more than women do. Personally, I would much rather work with men they stab you in the back much less that is for sure. I have never worked with a woman that would not $#@! me over if they could. I have learned how to dodge a bullet pretty good though. I hate working with women who are screwing the boss they are the worst. They would rather destroy the company than use one of my ideas for something. I know I have been fired because a woman knew she wanted to use my idea but couldn't stand to let me have the credit.
    From a woman... +rep

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Some of the worst slobs I have ever run across were women.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    From your list, submitted without comment for women who can't seem to get a second date...

6. It's the worst time of the day… SHOWER TIME

But I don't want to. It's cold in there. I feel vulnerable and exposed. I just would rather curl up in a ball of dirt in my bed and push this off another day. *Crawls to shower*
    Links to: This Is No Myth: The 5 Reasons Why Girls Hate Showering
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by HVACTech View Post
    Capiche?
    Actually dirt is derivative of laziness. Dirt and clutter happen naturally when people won't look after themselves and their surroundings. There is nothing wrong with the odor of sweat brought about by hard labor. There is something wrong with the stench of laziness.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast