Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women aren't nags, we're just fed up

Meh. Not reading all of it. It does irk me though that neither of the men in my house will left a finger to clean up after I've cooked without me telling them to, but I finally figured out I guess they have to be told what to do. I do, of course, have the choice of not cooking in the first place.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hmm...didn't Ron Paul warn us about group think? I like to look at people on an individual bases--there are some women I can work with and others I cannot. There are some men I can be around and others I cannot. I have come across some whiny men too and those who are so self-centered they think all the bad in the world is happening just to them. I call them the, "Woe is me" type and one that can take a positive and make it negative relatively quick!

There is nothing new under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:9 (KJV)
    9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The problem with relationships is that there is just too much togetherness.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    My husband waited for me to change my mind to an "easier" gift than housecleaning, something he could one-click order on Amazon.
    Not to shill for Amazon or anything, but you can order housecleaning from them:
    https://www.amazon.com/b/ref=vas_sf_...de=11525224011
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    It is true wbout emotional work, though. I am required to have a running inventory in my brain of every item in this house. We live small, but it is quite a load to carry.
    I've found that keeping things organized is key, so you don't have remember the inventory. For house hold supplies (paper towels, etc), I keep extra stock on hand in a supply area, when the extra supply is taken I immediately make a note of it on my phone (which has a built in stylus "pen") so I don't have to remember what I need when I go to the store. We don't run out of things with this system and also have extra supplies when a hurricane hits.
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I've found that keeping things organized is key, so you don't have remember the inventory. For house hold supplies (paper towels, etc), I keep extra stock on hand in a supply area, when the extra supply is taken I immediately make a note of it on my phone (which has a built in stylus "pen") so I don't have to remember what I need when I go to the store. We don't run out of things with this system and also have extra supplies when a hurricane hits.
    That sounds awfully practical and unemotional, so it doesn't count. You ungrateful bastard. Sleep on the couch tonight.

When I brush my daughter’s hair and elaborately braid it round the side of her scalp, I am doing the thing that is expected of me. When my husband brushes out tangles before bedtime, he needs his efforts noticed and congratulated—saying aloud in front of both me and her that it took him a whole 15 minutes.
    What is all the fuss about?

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I'm plenty organized. Even my spices are alphabetized.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Hmm...didn't Ron Paul warn us about group think? I like to look at people on an individual bases--there are some women I can work with and others I cannot. There are some men I can be around and others I cannot. I have come across some whiny men too and those who are so self-centered they think all the bad in the world is happening just to them. I call them the, "Woe is me" type and one that can take a positive and make it negative relatively quick!
    Exactly.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to donnay again.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

I now understand the male suicide rate. But I don't feel sorry for the husband either, he's beyond f'd in the head to marry such a creature. They belong together. Bitch wife and ballless subservient goblin husband, begging for a little approval from his queen.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    The problem with relationships is that there is just too much togetherness.
    Amen..I'm a big proponent of separate time off.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Meh. Not reading all of it. It does irk me though that neither of the men in my house will left a finger to clean up after I've cooked without me telling them to, but I finally figured out I guess they have to be told what to do. I do, of course, have the choice of not cooking in the first place.
    Just tell them you can't cook in a dirty kitchen make yourself a sandwich and stand your ground see how long it takes them to get the idea. The way to make a man wash the dishes is thru his stomach.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Just tell them you can't cook in a dirty kitchen make yourself a sandwich and stand your ground see how long it takes them to get the idea. The way to make a man wash the dishes is thru his stomach.
    Nice, non-manipulative behavior gets my help..

Whining, bitching or complaining get's ya the boot.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123