Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How do you go about tracking the person who stole your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Doesn't matter how big he is...
    Size is everything to chicks.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Size is everything to chicks.
    Then why in the hell do they like me?

Talking

*laughing at the comments on this thread...And at my typo on HB's name* (sorry!)
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Then why in the hell do they like me?
    cuz you so suh weet.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    *laughing at the comments on this thread...And at my typo on HB's name* (sorry!)
    We put him on the girls list in the other thread.

HB probably could kick his butt, though. He does that karate stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He probably pick pocketed HB when he was getting one of HB's hugs
    Maybe HB can hug him again and get it back?

Doesn't matter how big he is...
    Is it how he moves?
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Is it how he moves?
    Right-n-wrong is the issue not who took his phone.

There's 10,000 reasons to justify not doing the right thing, maybe 10,001.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    HB probably could kick his butt, though. He does that karate stuff.
    Most krotty isn't for kicking butt. As Gichin Funakoshi said, "the ultimate aim of karate lies not in victory nor defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants." For "kicking but" with krotty you have to take highly specialized and somewhat rare types like knockdown karate, kajukembo, and old school (bare knuckle) shotokan. Only a few people have made krotty work in MMA (Machida, et al), and they don't use it very much. I like kickboxing for kicking butt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    He probably pick pocketed HB when he was getting one of HB's hugs
    I only give hugs to people who want them, per the NAP. No one wanted one on the bus. Didn't hug anyone that day actually. :'( ~hugs danke~
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

You never told us how did the phone end up missing.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    All funny now but we do not know what Queequeg has been conjuring up with Yojo .

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    You never told us how did the phone end up missing.
    Almost positive I accidentally left it on the bus, but I could've been pickpocketed.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Zeroscaping, or xeriscaping?
    Xeriscaping is the process of using native plants to landscape to reduce/eliminate excess water use.

Zeroscaping, based on the screwgle pictures HB posted, seems to be the process of doing nothing, other than letting the weeds grow, scattering dead cars about, and leaving the dust and dog $#@! right where the 27 mutt pit bulls trampled the weeds into dog $#@! crusted dust.

Seriously...I'd $#@!ing shoot myself if I had to live somewhere like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Xeriscaping is the process of using native plants to landscape to reduce/eliminate excess water use.

Zeroscaping, based on the screwgle pictures HB posted, seems to be the process of doing nothing, other than letting the weeds grow, scattering dead cars about, and leaving the dust and dog $#@! right where the 27 mutt pit bulls trampled the weeds into dog $#@! crusted dust.

Zeroscaping sounds like unschooling...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

An intentionally "zeroscaped" lawn: Yuppies think it looks purdy. It saves water and can look okay if done right, but it's not as attractive as a proper lawn like those that can be grown outside the desert. It's also a heat island in the summer.

Yeah, it really sucks WRT the climate and much of the landscape (the mountains are kinda cool). I was born here and can't afford to leave yet. :'(
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-01-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    An intentionally "zeroscaped" lawn: Yuppies think it looks purdy. It saves water and can look okay if done right, but it's not as attractive as a proper lawn like those that can be grown outside the desert. It's also a heat island in the summer.
    Serious question then:

What is the difference between that and xeriscaping?

Serious question then:

What is the difference between that and xeriscaping?
    *googles* Apparently it's a type of landscaping done specifically to collect and conserve water for irrigation. This thread is the first I've heard of it. Doesn't look too bad:
    Last edited by heavenlyboy34; 10-01-2017 at 11:30 PM.

*googles* Apparently it's a type of landscaping done specifically to collect and conserve water for irrigation. This thread is the first I've heard of it. Doesn't look too bad:
    I only asked because I had never heard of zeroscaping, and thought maybe they were the same thing.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yeah, it really sucks WRT the climate and much of the landscape (the mountains are kinda cool). I was born here and can't afford to leave yet. :'(
    I assume you all aren't allowed to use greywater for plant irrigation? Worked for us.

Right-n-wrong is the issue not who took his phone.

There's 10,000 reasons to justify not doing the right thing, maybe 10,001.
    I know was goofing
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I assume you all aren't allowed to use greywater for plant irrigation? Worked for us.
    Native plants love that washing machine run off . When you live in the desert you can always use your weekend cooler full of melted ice also to water flowers .

*googles greywater* Interesting. Never heard of it before. It's probably illegal because it seems quite sensible. I'd have to look into it. thnx ~hugs~

*googles greywater* Interesting. Never heard of it before. It's probably illegal because it seems quite sensible. I'd have to look into it. thnx ~hugs~
    It was illegal in Indiana, but I just pumped my washing machine water out front into the flower beds anyway. I'm not especially green - just lazy. Seemed easier than actually watering the plants.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Native plants love that washing machine run off . When you live in the desert you can always use your weekend cooler full of melted ice also to water flowers .
    Yeah, everyone does that. Just common sense. Better than just throwing it in the dirt or on the pavement, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It was illegal in Indiana, but I just pumped my washing machine water out front into the flower beds anyway. I'm not especially green - just lazy. Seemed easier than actually watering the plants.
    Last two houses in two different counties I lived in here both had a separate washing machine runoff line that ran out into a field . It was legal in those counties but I think now you could not sell it without correcting it unless you get the right realtor .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-02-2017 at 07:13 PM.

yeah, when I lived on a desert island where it hardly ever rained and freshwater was an expensive resource, EVERY single house was setup that way. All grey water (shower, washer, sinks) would go to an irrigation system for the plant life. It works well, it gets a bit stinky for a little while in the evening when everybody's drip systems come online but it doesn't last long and allows you to have a bit of foliage without rainfall. I never ate the coconuts that grew on the trees the system watered, but many a local didn't mind taking them off our hands.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah, when I lived on a desert island where it hardly ever rained and freshwater was an expensive resource, EVERY single house was setup that way. All grey water (shower, washer, sinks) would go to an irrigation system for the plant life. It works well, it gets a bit stinky for a little while in the evening when everybody's drip systems come online but it doesn't last long and allows you to have a bit of foliage without rainfall. I never ate the coconuts that grew on the trees the system watered, but many a local didn't mind taking them off our hands.
    I would trade those coconuts to Danke .

I checked today to make sure I had my phone . I had not used it in awhile . I have to have one that you can slide the battery out of easily .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast