Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you go about tracking the person who stole your phone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How do you go about tracking the person who stole your phone?

I can track the phone with Prey, so I know where it is. Any suggestions on how to handle the situation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I would follow them and steal it back .

Will they answer it?

Call 'em up, tell them to leave it in such a such a location or else you are gonna call the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Will they answer it?

Call 'em up, tell them to leave it in such a such a location or else you are gonna call the cops.
    Nah. But I could call the location of their ping, too. ATM S/he is at 13100-13124 N Pointe Golf Club Dr, Phoenix, AZ 85022 (It goes to voice mail when I call the number, btw) I also send occasional siren noises and whatnot. If I don't get some kind of reply soon I'll issue the cops warning by text.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Will they answer it?

Found the cops' procedure if it comes to that...
    When property is lost or misplaced, but not stolen. If you are reporting a lost cell phone, please call (602) 262-6151 to obtain an incident number which is all most cell phone companies require. If you need an official Police report, please proceed.

While you follow them you can decide if that scalp will look good at your place . Hopefully they have better hair than Danke .

Make their life horrible:

http://m.wikihow.com/Make-an-Anonymous-Call

There are plenty of white noise recordings, as well as pics of severed heads. Get creative, don't over do it, and have fun.

$#@! took a selfie...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    $#@! took a selfie...
    Damn. He looks big.

$#@! took a selfie...
    Whats wrong with its ears ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like he has gauges in them.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Looks like it has pull tabs in them.

$#@!ing Queeqaq stole your phone????

$#@! took a selfie...

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Honestly, he looks stupid and gay...

Where do you think HB left it?
    Last edited by Danke; 09-30-2017 at 09:43 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Where do you think HB left it?

Enough with the sass, oldster, or you'll find a Walmartian bomb in your pm's.

Queequeg was the son of a South Pacific Chief and a cannibal. I wonder if Danke Would let him on the plane ?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can track the phone with Prey, so I know where it is. Any suggestions on how to handle the situation?
    I know someone who had this happen recently. Here are some of the options:

- take it into your own hands, confront them and get your phone back.
    - take it into your own hands, and walk into a gun fight without a gun, walk home with your tail between your legs.
    - take it into your own hands, don't walk into a gunfight without a gun.
    - take it in your own hands, shoot first, ask questions later.
    - call the cops, have them take care of it.

And the second step of all of those options is to consider the legal ramifications and propaganda that will follow.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

go and get it...

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Honestly, he looks stupid and gay. He'll give you your phone if you take two buddies to meet him. Just be sure to take guns.

Take my advice, and next week place an anonymous call at around 2am. Wait for him to answer, hang up w/o a noise. Immediately send him a pic of a severed head, followed by the text "now you." Two days later, take a screen shot of your phone's location on Prey, send him that pic, and text him "now you die." Just $#@! with him* a couple days. See if your friends want to help you prank him like your parents' killer is out of prison and tracking you.

*Once you do this, he'll be too paranoid for you to confront w/o shots fired.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Honestly, he looks stupid and gay. He'll give you your phone if you take two buddies to meet him. Just be sure to take guns.

Take my advice, and next week place an anonymous call at around 2am. Wait for him to answer, hang up w/o a noise. Immediately send him a pic of a severed head, followed by the text "now you." Two days later, take a screen shot of your phone's location on Prey, send him that pic, and text him "now you die." Just $#@! with him* a couple days. See if your friends want to help you prank him like your parents' killer is out of prison and tracking you.

*Once you do this, he'll be too paranoid for you to confront w/o shots fired.
    I'm going to have to wait a bit to make sure I have the right coordinates for his house, though. Guy travels all over the place.

Update-the lady told me to fill out a report on the webbernets, so I done it. We'll see what happens nao.

Update-the lady told me to fill out a report on the webbernets, so I done it. We'll see what happens nao.
    Welcome to reality, where absolutely nothing will happen. If you take the map into the station and it isn't a busy time you might get some help. But I suspect the odds of getting their attention is better if you actually engage physically
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 06:41 AM.

What I usually do is text the phone a say that I'm willing to pay the value of the phone for sentimental value (pictures) to whomever found my "lost" phone.....

When I meet them I decide if they deserve compensation depending on whether or not I think they are the ones who jacked my phone or if they actually bought it from the $#@! who stole it..

Call the police. That usually makes things better
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You should have texted the selfie to him.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Do you have app on your ipad for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    Do you have app on your ipad for that?
    It's an android phone. I have no iCrap devices.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If only...

Queequeg had a little idol called Yojo to pray to . HB better hope this guy cannot invoke the powers of any Yojo or he may not get his phone back .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-30-2017 at 09:06 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast