Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How do you go about tracking the person who stole your phone?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I would trade those coconuts to Danke .
    That crazy ol' danke...eats and $#@!s pretty much any ol' thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Long winters , lack of sunlight , vitamin D deficiency , causes muscle weakness , schizophrenia and depression .......

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc...cal_projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.
    According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Long winters , lack of sunlight , vitamin D deficiency , causes muscle weakness , schizophrenia and depression .......

Injuns are rich in vitamin D.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Injuns are rich in vitamin D.
    Got to eat your fatty fish .

Got to eat your fatty fish .

And fish are not as tough. But if you boil an Injun, is not so bad with the proper spices.

Short Income Tax Video

And fish are not as tough. But if you boil an Injun, is not so bad with the proper spices.
    HB will probably trade you Queequeg .

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psyc...cal_projection

Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually intolerant may constantly accuse other people of being intolerant. It incorporates blame shifting.
    According to some research, the projection of one's unconscious qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]
    I'm aware of it. But I'm not doing it in this thread. You, however, do it in all the threads you stalk me in as well as everyday threads (despite all the times I asked you to stop).
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RPEphesians 6:12 (KJV)//I sell stuff here go buy nao!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234