Thread: Anybody care whose been running America ?

Anybody care whose been running America ?

Well, significant if whose running USA is significant

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Add to that the NSA, DIA, etc. Sure they need to go, but there's nothing we can really do about it at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Add to that the NSA, DIA, etc. Sure they need to go, but there's nothing we can really do about it at the moment.
    It's not so bad and they still keep some semblance of the rule of law. I would hate to live in one of the countries we are exploiting. I hope the military will protect us in case there is a blowback against the useless eaters who could not even control their own government.

Maybe the second best option would be to go ahead and formalize their rule, so leaving no illusion of Liberty in the way, but I'm not sure the CIA could govern openly if they were invited. Lying is 99% of their jobs, after all. That could be a good thing too.

Maybe the second best option would be to go ahead and formalize their rule, so leaving no illusion of Liberty in the way, but I'm not sure the CIA could govern openly if they were invited. Lying is 99% of their jobs, after all. That could be a good thing too.
    The problem is the rednecks, their lack of flexibility and their stupid liberty ideas. The progressives would not have any problem justifying this arrangement.

The claim Ben Garrison makes begs the question: Whose running the CIA ? ps: "Wild Bill" Donovan, founder of the OSS, is called "Father of the CIA"

I'm not sure the CIA could govern openly if they were invited. Lying is 99% of their jobs, after all.
    Was 99% of Obama's and Bush's and Clinton's jobs too. So they should do great.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    The problem is the rednecks, their lack of flexibility and their stupid liberty ideas. The progressives would not have any problem justifying this arrangement.
    Not a problem. Just tell the rednecks that the CIA simply needs tools to take the fight to those that chant death to the red, white, and blue. And also to honor our brave soldiers that made the ultimate sacrifice. Etc., etc.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-04-2017 at 02:07 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Subtle eye of Horus in the first cell ^^^

Is it not banks & corporate amerika that's really steering this boat?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Is it not banks & corporate amerika that's really steering this boat?

Certainly the banking industry and significant corporation are in harmony with the CIA .....

but CIA is kingpin of the leadership of America and has been for decades.