Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 56 of 56

Thread: Michigan: Vaccinate Child Or Go To Jail (Mother vs Father)

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    This is why I never liked the idea of marriage licenses. The second you apply for one, you're effectively granting the State head of household. By asking the State for permission to have a family, you're technically admitting that you're not competent to raise a family and grant the State jurisdiction over the household.
    I never applied for a marriage license. I have two children. I may not have granted anything to the State ... but it doesn't change a thing, the State treats it just like I did.

    It's often stated that the State is the entity that claims a monopoly on the use of violence within it's borders. Add another clause to that. "The State is that entity which claims ownership of the individuals born or naturalized within its borders."
    The only easy day was yesterday.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    I never applied for a marriage license. I have two children. I may not have granted anything to the State ... but it doesn't change a thing, the State treats it just like I did.

    It's often stated that the State is the entity that claims a monopoly on the use of violence within it's borders. Add another clause to that. "The State is that entity which claims ownership of the individuals born or naturalized within its borders."
    Birth Certificates.

  4. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    No, that is not what you said. You said:



    She can. As do medical doctors.

    as to:



    I did answer you in the thread where you asked the question (not this one).

    The only reason you have to ask personal questions is to do what you just did here:



    Personal attacks against people you do not agree with because you cannot debate the issues. Science is not on your side, so you must appeal to authority and attack people. So typical of vaccine fanatics, and certainly nothing in common with the libertarian goals of these forums.
    Struck a nerve, did I? Thanks for the neg - I love knowing I got under your skin by pointing out your hypocrisy.

    You're busted. You joined in 2007, saw there was a market for conspiracy news, and now you pay the bills by spreading half truths and outright lies.

    COconut oil - the snake oil of the 21st century!
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 06:27 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  5. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    No, that is not what you said. You said:



    She can. As do medical doctors.
    There are no MDs who suggest spacing vaccines out over 9 years. None. Zero. Zip.

    And I didn't say there weren't any MDs who space out vaccines. There are, even though there's no medical evidence that vaccines are harmful at an early age. I said she didn't have science to rely on. Her words. She "educated herself" on Google.

    9 years of listening to her yammer on about the nonsense, her hushand finally decided to man up.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 06:32 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  6. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There are no MDs who suggest spacing vaccines out over 9 years. None. Zero. Zip.
    There are many. Here are a few of the more well-known ones nationally:

    Dr. Jay Gordon

    In the middle of his residency training, pediatrician Jay Gordon took an unusual step. Deciding that he needed greater knowledge about nutrition, vitamins, and alternative medicine in order to practice medicine the way he wanted to, Dr. Gordon took a Senior Fellowship in Pediatric Nutrition at Sloan-Kettering Institute in New York City. After his residency at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Dr. Gordon joined the teaching attending faculty at UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

    Intensely interested in infant nutrition and breastfeeding, Dr. Gordon is the first male physician to sit for and pass the International Board of Lactation Certification Exam and has served on the Professional Advisory Board of La Leche League for twenty-four years.

    Views on the Vaccine Schedule:

    I am very much opposed to the routine vaccination schedule in the U.S. There are too many vaccines given too early in a child’s life and not enough information given to parents

    Vaccines have side effects. There can be rare severe problems, common minor problems and constant speculation about hidden problems. Vaccine proponents who deny side effects are not being honest with you, either.

    My strongest recommendation to you and anyone else considering alternatives to the standard vaccine regimen is to become very well informed and discuss these issues long and hard with your doctor. A doc who won’t hold these discussions is too busy and you may need to move on to another.
    Dr. Bob Spears

    You also want to know the risks of the diseases themselves. Which ones are most common and severe? Which are fairly rare and often mild? You want to fully understand the diseases you are protecting your child from. You want complete information on the pros and cons of vaccines.

    My greatest passion as a pediatrician and a father of three children is to equip America's parents with all the information you need to understand your child's vaccines and make an educated decision. I have created TheVaccineBook.com because vaccine information and research is constantly changing.
    Dr. Paul Thomas

    Dr. Thomas is obviously knowledgeable in the area of immunization, as a practicing pediatrician and currently one of the few actual board-certified fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics residing in the State of Oregon.

    Dr. Thomas is not anti-vaccine. He states in this interview that about 95% of his patients are vaccinated.

    However, Dr. Thomas does not follow the CDC vaccine schedule. He states that he does not want to follow the entire CDC schedule for all of his patients.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  7. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

    People promoting the anti-vax movement aren't Libertarians. Their agenda is not ours.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    There are no MDs who suggest spacing vaccines out over 9 years. None. Zero. Zip.

    And I didn't say there weren't any MDs who space out vaccines. There are, even though there's no medical evidence that vaccines are harmful at an early age. I said she didn't have science to rely on. Her words. She "educated herself" on Google.

    9 years of listening to her yammer on about the nonsense, her hushand finally decided to man up.
    supposedly, the majority of scientists believe in man-made global warming. As a libertarian, do I need to follow them?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  8. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    supposedly, the majority of scientists believe in man-made global warming. As a libertarian, do I need to follow them?
    False equivelancy. In any event, people can follow any fool path they choose. But when they start braying about conspiracy theories and the practically non-existant dangers of the proven path while trying to lead people off a cliff, real LIbertarians step in.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 07:13 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  9. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    False equivelancy.
    So only some are influenced by exterior motives?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  10. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    There are many. Here are a few of the more well-known ones nationally:

    Dr. Jay Gordon

    In the middle of his residency training, pediatrician Jay Gordon took an unusual step. Deciding that he needed greater knowledge about nutrition, vitamins, and alternative medicine in order to practice medicine the way he wanted to, Dr. Gordon took a Senior Fellowship in Pediatric Nutrition at Sloan-Kettering Institute in New York City. After his residency at Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles, Dr. Gordon joined the teaching attending faculty at UCLA Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.

    Intensely interested in infant nutrition and breastfeeding, Dr. Gordon is the first male physician to sit for and pass the International Board of Lactation Certification Exam and has served on the Professional Advisory Board of La Leche League for twenty-four years.

    Views on the Vaccine Schedule:



    Dr. Bob Spears



    Dr. Paul Thomas
    Oh I stand corrected!

    Well, in any event, even Dr Sears said there was no medical advantage to it - he was just pandering to the hyperbole.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  11. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    So only some are influenced by exterior motives?
    Exterior motives, like Dr Sears and the millions he makes from selling books, can indicate bias, but bias doesn't negate evidence. It only means the evidence should be examined more closely.

    There is no evidence that vaccines cause autism.

    There is no evidence that vaccines do more harm than good.

    THere is no evidence that children benefit from the delayed vaccine schedule.

    There is a century of evidence that vaccines are a cheap and effective way to make people healthier.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 07:30 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  12. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    And I didn't say there weren't any MDs who space out vaccines.
    Actually, you did. When you saw it was a false statement based on facts, you edited your response, and started a new thread stating that 93% of doctors space out vaccines. You then found an article to support your view - a personal attack against these doctors as "anti-science".

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I said she didn't have science to rely on.
    Of course you did, because you said that science doesn't exist, even though apparently 93% of doctors in the U.S. space out vaccines sometimes, and U.S. law allows for medical exemptions to vaccines.


    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    She "educated herself" on Google.
    I assume you mean "the Internet" represented by Google, as I doubt you have personal knowledge as to which search engine she uses.

    Don't scientists and doctors also use Google/the Internet to "educate themselves"? Isn't this why almost all published peer-reviewed scientific studies are now indexed by the NIH on PubMed and search-able by anyone with Internet access?

    Stating that a parent loses the right to space out vaccines for their child, as do 93% of physicians, based on someone's belief the science does not exist to support that view, is not a libertarian view. It is medical tyranny, and is more akin to religious fanaticism than it is to objective "science."


    Scientism to justify medical/scientific tyranny
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  13. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Ac

    Stating that a parent loses the right to space out vaccines for their child, as do 93% of physicians, based on someone's belief the science does not exist to support that view, is not a libertarian view. It is medical tyranny, and is more akin to religious fanaticism than it is to objective "science."
    This is not medical tyranny. It's squabbling parents - remember?

    And in this instance, the scientific evidence is overwhelmingly on the side of the father.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 07:34 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  14. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    This is not medical tyranny. It's squabbling parents - remember?
    I was not referencing the parents, but the judge and you.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  15. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Oh I stand corrected!

    Well, in any event, even Dr Sears said there was no medical advantage to it - he was just pandering to the hyperbole.
    I have interviewed and worked with many of these doctors, and they most certainly believe there is an advantage to spacing out vaccines as seen by the results in their practice.

    Dr. Paul in Oregon is a good example.



    Credentials:

    Dr. Paul Thomas, M.D. was born in Portland Oregon, and grew up in Southern Africa. He has a masters degree in biology, an M.D. from Dartmouth Medical School, and completed his pediatric residency at the University of California, San Diego. He is a board-certified fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, and also carries board certifications in Addiction Medicine and Integrative Holistic Medicine. He started the Pediatric After-hours Clinic (now Pediatric ER) at Emanuel Children’s Hospital, where he also taught medical students and residents from 1988-1993.

    Dr. Thomas is obviously knowledgeable in the area of immunization, as a practicing pediatrician and currently one of the few actual board-certified fellows of the American Academy of Pediatrics residing in the State of Oregon.
    He does not give the MMR vaccine before age 3.

    Testimony:

    Dr. Paul then made the stunning statement that in his practice he currently has over 1000 kids at least 3 years old, and there are no new cases of autism, while nationally, his peers in pediatric care are seeing 1 out of 50 children on the autism spectrum.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  16. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I was not referencing the parents, but the judge and you.
    That's your problem. I am speaking about this case. She wants to space out vaccines. The child's father wants to vaccinate the child according to the traditional medical protocols.

    The evidence is in his corner, so the judge made the call. Has nothing to do with medical tyranny. It's about who has the most evidence in court. He wins, hands down. Because there is no evidence that delaying vaccines is beneficial. There is no evidence that early vaccines are harmful. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that vaccines are a very safe and cost effective way to keep people healthy.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  17. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    I have interviewed and worked with many of these doctors, and they most certainly believe there is an advantage to spacing out vaccines as seen by the results in their practice.

    Dr. Paul in Oregon is a good example.



    Credentials:



    He does not give the MMR vaccine before age 3.

    Testimony:
    That's anecdotal evidence, not supported by any clinical studies. And let's face it - he's making money off the same people you are. Only interviewing people who support your preconceived notions? Let's see you tackle an interview with Paul Offit.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  18. #47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's your problem. I am speaking about this case. She wants to space out vaccines. The child's father wants to vaccinate the child according to the traditional medical protocols.

    The evidence is in his corner, so the judge made the call. Has nothing to do with medical tyranny. It's about who has the most evidence in court. He wins, hands down. Because there is no evidence that delaying vaccines is beneficial. There is no evidence that early vaccines are harmful. There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that vaccines are a very safe and cost effective way to keep people healthy.
    That's your belief, and it contradicts many medical doctors who believe otherwise based on the evidence. To force your belief about a medical practice that has the potential to harm, is 100% medical tyranny. Not to mention your belief relies mostly on government studies rife with fraud and conflict of interest, since the government makes so much money from the sale of vaccines.

    Yep, medical tyranny. Nothing libertarian about your view at all.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  19. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    That's your belief, and it contradicts many medical doctors who believe otherwise based on the evidence. .
    The medical doctors you're citing have no evidence, though. That's my whole point.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  20. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    That's anecdotal evidence, not supported by any clinical studies. And let's face it - he's making money off the same people you are.
    It is clinical evidence based on his patients. He is making money from practicing medicine (I am not), and 95% of his patients are vaccinated.

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Let's see you tackle an interview with Paul Offit.
    Bring it on! Do you know how many times he has REFUSED interviews when he knew someone who disagreed with him was also going to be interviewed at the same time? He won't do it. He makes MILLIONS from his patented vaccine that is part of the CDC schedule, and if Dr. Suzzane Humphries or another doctor is scheduled to be interviewed at the same time he is, he cancels EVERY SINGLE TIME.

    Learn more about Offit:

    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  21. #50

    Default

    Dr. Paul then made the stunning statement that in his practice he currently has over 1000 kids at least 3 years old, and there are no new cases of autism, while nationally, his peers in pediatric care are seeing 1 out of 50 children on the autism spectrum.
    Shocking though it may be, Dr. Paul has apparently removed this statement from his website entirely. Again, I'm shocked.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  22. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It is clinical evidence based on his patients. He is making money from practicing medicine (I am not), and 95% of his patients are vaccinated.
    Really? Which study has he published allowing his extraordinary claim and the supporting data to be examined by other professionals in his field?

    Don't bother looking. It's anecdotal evidence, not clinical evidence.


    Bring it on! Do you know how many times he has REFUSED interviews when he knew someone who disagreed with him was also going to be interviewed at the same time? He won't do it. He makes MILLIONS from his patented vaccine that is part of the CDC schedule, and if Dr. Suzzane Humphries or another doctor is scheduled to be interviewed at the same time he is, he cancels EVERY SINGLE TIME.

    Learn more about Offit:
    eo]

    Oh my - the leading vaccine expert in the nation and possibly the world has ties to the vaccine industry? Duh.

    There is literally no evidence to support anything Humphries et al espouse. There's literally nothing to debate. Being seen on a stage with him would give them credibility - he's a wise man to avoid that.

    But it is quite amusing now to see you all fired up about conflicts of interest. You have a financial stake in this as well.
    Last edited by angelatc; 09-30-2017 at 08:17 PM.
    * Enforce Border Security – America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

    * No Amnesty - The Obama Administration’s endorsement of so-called “Comprehensive Immigration Reform,” granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

    * Abolish the Welfare State – Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you can’t have open borders and a welfare state.

    * End Birthright Citizenship – As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, we’ll never be able to control our immigration problem.




    Reprinted from http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/ [Nov. 29, 2011]

  23. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    The medical doctors you're citing have no evidence, though. That's my whole point.
    The evidence is the effect vaccines have on their patients, the strongest evidence possible. That is probably why 93% of doctors don't follow the CDC vaccine schedule.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  24. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Shocking though it may be, Dr. Paul has apparently removed this statement from his website entirely. Again, I'm shocked.
    Nice straw man attack. The statement was in the video that was posted above. Testimony given before the Oregon legislature to oppose a mandatory vaccination bill, which was defeated. Nobody claimed it was something written on this website. He has hundreds of videos on his YouTube channel, so his views and success as a physician are not a secret.
    Last edited by Created4; 10-01-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  25. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Really? Which study has he published allowing his extraordinary claim and the supporting data to be examined by other professionals in his field?

    Don't bother looking. It's anecdotal evidence, not clinical evidence.




    Oh my - the leading vaccine expert in the nation and possibly the world has ties to the vaccine industry? Duh.

    There is literally no evidence to support anything Humphries et al espouse. There's literally nothing to debate. Being seen on a stage with him would give them credibility - he's a wise man to avoid that.

    But it is quite amusing now to see you all fired up about conflicts of interest. You have a financial stake in this as well.
    And what financial stake might that be? You sure like to make claims and attack people that have no basis in facts.

    I am tired of parents emailing us at Health Impact News because their child is vaccine injured or dead, and they feel betrayed. My motivation is to shine the light of the truth against the lies being perpetrated by false beliefs like yours, and hopefully save some children with parents who are better informed.

    That is my motivation.
    Last edited by Created4; 10-01-2017 at 10:42 AM.
    Uncensored Health Freedom News:
    http://healthimpactnews.com/

    Yes, I believe the science of vaccines is settled - Zippyjuan Team

  26. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    It isn't a civil liberty issue, because the father (not the state) is the person who wants his child vaccinated. He has as much right to determine how his child is raised as she does. He pandered to her for 9 years.
    Well, now she's in jail so I would say it is. The father didn't lock her up.
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





  27. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

    9 years of listening to her yammer on about the nonsense, her hushand finally decided to man up.
    Yes, it takes a real man to tattle to Big Brother and then act surprised when the mother his child is thrown in jail over his tattling.
    http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2017/10/...-to-vaccinate/
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12





Similar Threads

  1. Cops taze father trying to rescue his child from a house fire-child dies
    By heavenlyboy34 in forum Individual Rights Violations: Case Studies
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-27-2016, 06:48 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-14-2015, 12:32 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2013, 09:06 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-10-2013, 08:49 PM
  5. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2012, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •