Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Goodbye Pittsburgh Steelers, burn in hell!' upset NFL fans torch their gear, NFL ratings fall

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    LOL. Some folks did a study not too long ago and the average number of uncalled traveling violations per NBA game was around 60 or so, if memory serves.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody know if this has spilled over into major league baseball? I don't watch baseball or football.

UPDATE:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.078e7f39369a
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 02:16 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    What you're having here is a colossal sht show. Gay protesters on one side and gay protesters on the other. Nothing good comes of this.

Staying in locker room is what teams all did 100% of the time until 2009. Go back to that.
    And what's with the open stadium Lombardy Trophy presentation? What happened to the old days of presenting in the locker room, with players pouring champagne all over themselves and everyone else? That was a ratings worthy spectacle. Instead of being forced to stand out on some cold tundra that they just spent 3 hours exhausting themselves on. The interviews and player comments are far less authentic.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 02:26 PM.

That NBA traveling video was hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Either that, or it has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with the cheating.

Hey, Goodell. Try letting the best team win all season, for a change, and see what happens to your ratings. You know what to do--tell your officials to use the same standard for holding calls for both teams. At this point, what have you got to lose?
    Cheating?

Nobody here is seriously under the illusion that this whole thing is not rigged from to bottom, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    LOL. Some folks did a study not too long ago and the average number of uncalled traveling violations per NBA game was around 60 or so, if memory serves.
    60 walks per season, per game, per quarter per what?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    the average number of uncalled traveling violations per NBA game was around 60 or so, if memory serves.

per NBA game

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    the average number of uncalled traveling violations per NBA game was around 60 or so, if memory serves.

per NBA game
    Considering that they call about 6 ish travels per game, I seriously doubt there are that many travels that occur in a game. I am avid NBA watcher and a stickler for travel violations. This 60 number is highly inflated

Um, Jules? The lights are on. Anyone home?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

See, I keep telling you the game was better in the good old days with all that fine passing. I propose a new separatist league called the WNBA. The White National Basketball Association.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Um, Jules? The lights are on. Anyone home?
    What? the ligths are never off, I have to sleep with the lights on. What does this got to do with basketball?

I did take care to say "per NBA game" in my post.

Considering that they call about 6 ish travels per game, I seriously doubt there are that many travels that occur in a game. I am avid NBA watcher and a stickler for travel violations. This 60 number is highly inflated
    I want to say that I see traveling on at least every third or fourth transition. Though that's a wild guess. Anyone know how many possessions there are in a typical NBA game? Divide by four and I'd say that's a conservative estimate. Don't forget the abundance of players moving their pivot foot. Happens endlessly.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 05:01 PM.

Anyone know how many possessions there are in a typical NBA game?
    24 second clock would make it around 100?

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    See, I keep telling you the game was better in the good old days with all that fine passing. I propose a new separatist league called the WNBA. The White National Basketball Association.
    And the present WNBA can change its name to the LNBA. The Lesbian National Basketball Association.

Dibs on the name Phoenix Phlannels.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 09-28-2017 at 05:03 PM.

I'm seeing crazy good passing in the current NBA. The Warriors excel at it. Just the stupid traveling and palming ruins the entire game. The fans are all in denial that it's just big time wrestling. Although, in support of your point, I read that Pete Maravich made enemies on his own team by making them look bad with their flubbing his magical and unsuspecting passes that were ahead of their time.

Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Considering that they call about 6 ish travels per game
    Lol... I doubt that..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I did take care to say "per NBA game" in my post.
    Yea, my apologizes. I think acptulsa has made sure I didn't live this mistake down

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    24 second clock would make it around 100?
    Good thinking. I didn't think or that.

Yea, my apologizes. I think acptulsa has made sure I didn't live this mistake down
    Sorry I didn't read the other interim posts before jumping on the bandwagon. And my phrasing was a bit awkward somehow. The ratio of travels per time frame is clearly crucial.

I finally located one analysis article (40-50 uncalled travels per game, among other information):

http://www.covers.com/editorial/Arti...b-44a8423171c1
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-29-2017 at 06:28 PM.

Ben Garrison gets it!

NEW BEN GARRISON: “NFL TEAMS RENAMED…”
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-b...teams-renamed/
    Last edited by donnay; 09-29-2017 at 05:59 AM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Ben Garrison gets it!

NEW BEN GARRISON: “NFL TEAMS RENAMED…”
    http://investmentwatchblog.com/new-b...teams-renamed/
    Several missing teams. I'll add New England Expatriates. Green Bay Picketers. Los Angeles Protest Ramifications.

Several missing teams. I'll add New England Expatriates. Green Bay Picketers. Los Angeles Protest Ramifications.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to anaconda again.

LOL! Those are great!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Woman Who Took Jerry Jones Pics Files Lawsuit Alleging Sexual Assault
    Judging by the photo maybe Mr. Jones should the one filing the lawsuit.

Tampa Bay Bucket-of-Tears?
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-29-2017 at 06:19 PM.

Raiders O-Line intentionally let Carr get sacked bc he stood during anthem. Receivers dropped passes. They threw the game.

BOOM

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock...-anthem_092017

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Raiders O-Line intentionally let Carr get sacked bc he stood during anthem. Receivers dropped passes. They threw the game.

BOOM

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/shock...-anthem_092017
    The QB could retaliate next week by "taking a knee" directly after receiving the snap from center! This is like Big Time Wrestling!

Last edited by anaconda; 09-29-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast