Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hugh Hefner, founder of "Playboy" mag, dead at 91

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    The horror. The horror...
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    A real monster. I bet he made them wear makeup as well.
    Horrible complaints...

Most of the complaints were about the lack of harmony among the girlfriends
    Imagine that.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hefner exercised totalitarian control over his “girlfriends”: they had a 9pm curfew, and if they violated it Hefner would burst into tears and tell them they should move out.
    Exactly like a prison. It's hard to see the guards cry when you get back to prison late after a hard day out shopping and partying. It's emotional abuse. And then when the warden tells you to move out? It's just brutal and cruel.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    He was getting too much pussy to be a true libertarian.
    And he wasn't living in his parents' basement.

When I was a kid all we had was the Sears catalogue out in the outhouse.

This bug is annoying. I'm going back to my old avy.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    I kept the Montgomery Wards Christmas Catalog all year long.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

“He was a “passionate libertine.”
    FIFY
    Thank You. It was hurting my eyes.

We're so $#@!ed. Sigh.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-01-2017 at 05:05 PM.

We had Sears and National Geographic.

Thank You. It was hurting my eyes.

We're so $#@!ed. Sigh.
    You're welcome. But apparently, a few people here think it should've been left as it was. I'm kind of surprised that anyone would think that, considering that he backed Hillary Clinton, Obama, and has given thousands over the years to elitists like John Kerry, AlGore, Mr. Slick, etc.

He's actually the type of person who the PTSB love, because he's all about breaking down morals of society and pushing the same anti-Christian agenda held by the elites he supports.

Unfortunately for him (and them) his side loses in the end. Not that I want to be divisive, I really don't like division… Just saying.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    You're welcome. But apparently, a few people here think it should've been left as it was. I'm kind of surprised that anyone would think that, considering that he backed Hillary Clinton, Obama, and has given thousands over the years to elitists like John Kerry, AlGore, Mr. Slick, etc.

He's actually the type of person who the PTSB love, because he's all about breaking down morals of society and pushing the same anti-Christian agenda held by the elites he supports.

Unfortunately for him (and them) his side loses in the end. Not that I want to be divisive, I really don't like division… Just saying.

That's because a few people here know nothing about libertarianism.

Of course, people are free to exchange in trade without restriction so long as they're honest in their dealings. I have no gripe with the guy in that regard.

But this is how almost every article I read defines libertarianism. Therein lies my problem with it.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    so long as they're honest in their dealings.
    Honest? Where does the requirement for honesty come from? Does everybody need to pass a moral test before they can engage in trade? Administered by whom?

Honest? Where does the requirement for honesty come from?
    It's fundamental to Liberty-Responsibility.

Does everybody need to pass a moral test before they can engage in trade?
    No. Only if they want to engage in honest trade. Dishonest trade would be anti-moral. Right?

Administered by whom?
    The Individual's moral duty is created by God's Law: the Natural Law.

As I said, however, the guy can run his business however he chooses. My problem comes from the fact that I have to read some article equating the guy with libertarianism and everybody just being okay with it. It's becoming commonplace to read the principles of libertinism being pawed off as libertarian. Libertine is not libertarian. Not yesterday. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not any day.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 10-01-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Playboy Makes History With Its First Transgender Playmate

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/play...154601490.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12