Thread: Trump Could Blow Up Insurance Monopolies With Rand Paul's Idea

Default Trump Could Blow Up Insurance Monopolies With Rand Paul's Idea

Let's see if he follows through. The insurance industry is livid.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/09/27/news...are/index.html

A day after Congress' last-ditch attempt to repeal Obamacare failed, Trump said he may soon sign an executive order on health care that would affect millions of people.

"I'll probably be signing a very major executive order where people can go out, cross state lines, do lots of things and buy their own health care, and that will be probably signed next week," he told reporters Wednesday. "It's being finished now. It's going to cover a lot of territory and a lot of people. Millions of people."
    “Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Let's see if he follows through. The insurance industry is livid.
    Yeah, let's see.
    Theye have refused their Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.

Theye have erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harass our people and eat out their substance.

Theye kept among us, in times of peace, Standing Armies

Theye have combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution,

For protecting them, by a mock Trial from punishment for any Murders which they should commit on the Inhabitants of these States:

For cutting off our Trade with parts of the world:

For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:

For depriving us in many cases, of the benefit of Trial by Jury:

Theye plundered and destroyed the lives of our people.

Theye are at this time transporting Armies of Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation, and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty & Perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy of a civilized nation.

Like Phil said, if Trump breaks with Kushner and the Goldmanites, he'll sign this into law.

“Force the normies into taking sides. At the moment they are just like "meh, I am minding my own business" retreating culturally into their private bubbles and "safe-spaces" since they don't understand what is going on. When the actual "us vs them" starts, they will be forced to fight or they'll die.” - Anonymous Poster

Goddam, nice...

Also, get rid of the motherfucking mandate.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

Real reform, cant hardly believe it.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.