Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Left Hates You. Act Accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Now the forces of statism are hyping themselves up into a frenzy to commit, without hyperbole or overstating the case, at the very least, political genocide and quite possibly real, blood in the streets, Pol Pot/Rwanda/Rhodesia type genocide.

But perhaps I'm all wrong and acptulsa is correct, that all of this is just "fake news" veneers promulgated by the always connected, 24/7 hate machines we all carry around in our pockets.
    My point was not that the fake news veneers barking and bleating from the hate machines in our pockets are not the forces of statism, nor that they'd not love to talk us into genociding ourselves for their benefit.

My point was we do not have to bite their bullshiite bait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    My point was not that the fake news veneers barking and bleating from the hate machines in our pockets are not the forces of statism, nor that they'd not love to talk us into genociding ourselves for their benefit.

My point was we do not have to bite their bullshiite bait.
    Yes, that's understood...it would follow that if it's all bull$#@!, then it's not worth taking the bait.

My point is that millions of people are swallowing the bait.

And to be ready when they turn that hate machine on us.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another way to look at it, is the left is the top and the right is the bottom.

The left is the one doing it but the right still likes it
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

And to be ready when they turn that hate machine on us.
    Better idea: Figure out how to step out of the way when the hate machine clicks and let those dumb enough to bite the bait expend themselves upon each other.

Best idea: Keep engaging with our fellow Americans of all stripes and see if we can make them see reason well enough to turn their hate on Washington. It honestly wouldn't take much.

Best idea: Keep engaging with our fellow Americans of all stripes and see if we can make them see reason well enough to turn their hate on Washington. It honestly wouldn't take much.
    No, it wouldn't...what is Congress' approval rating now, 8%?

But when you look deeper at that disapproval, you will find almost universally that the reason for that hate and disapproval is for not passing out enough free $#@!, fast enough.

Maybe so. But if it comes to bloodshed, the women may be doing the cheerleading, but they won't be at the forefront of the fighting.

So our task is clear. We have to get the word out that the guy down the street who is a different color from you didn't pay your boss to move your job to Shanghai, pay your baby's mama every month to leave you, give you no better way to feed yourself than go halfway around the world and get yourself some PTSD, and give the local pigs an MRAP.

The people who did that are the enemy, and they're all in Washington.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-27-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Maybe so. But if it comes to bloodshed, the women may be doing the cheerleading, but they won't be at the forefront of the fighting.

So our task is clear. We have to get the word out that the guy down the street who is a different color from you didn't pay your boss to move your job to Shanghai, pay your baby's mama every month to leave you, and give you no better way to feed yourself than go halfway around the world and get yourself some PTSD, or give the local pigs an MRAP.

No argument with that...

No, it wouldn't...what is Congress' approval rating now, 8%?

But when you look deeper at that disapproval, you will find almost universally that the reason for that hate and disapproval is for not passing out enough free $#@!, fast enough.
    Well, if anybody's reading the Liberty forums, and apparently even Euros do, they should know by now that free stuff's an oxymoron. Individuals will come to the truth independently; that's why these weekend collectivists appear to be ascending, because the individual can't scream as loud as the phony mobs distracting us.

We don't promise goodies, bless the harvest, or predict the future so naturally we don't attract many of these True Believers. The upshot's that if Rand can't get close enough to cut the rot, we only have to wait for the decay to do it's job.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-27-2017 at 03:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Take the cash formerly spent on NFL crap and use the money to buy ammunition.
    I'd have zero net gain in the ammo department...

In many decades I've not spent a cent on NFL BS.

Believe me brother, I understand what you're saying.

I think they have succeeded.

That was my "ah hah" moment.
    Indeed. We can sense the increased division and hatred in the air, the polarization. Embrace it. It's done. What's coming is coming.

There are worse things than division, conflict, and civil war. There are certainly a whole lot worse things than a bit of martial law.

A civil war, pandemic, or otherwise outbreak of Apocalypse may be exactly what we need to rejuvenate and resurrect our civilization.

It may, in fact, be pretty much our only realistic hope.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So our task is clear. We have to get the word out that the guy down the street who is a different color from you didn't pay your boss to move your job to Shanghai, pay your baby's mama every month to leave you, give you no better way to feed yourself than go halfway around the world and get yourself some PTSD, and give the local pigs an MRAP.

This is a great post. However, I will try to give a suggestion for improvement. The last sentence shows a bit of a, I think, shallow understanding. Very superficial. Don't take that personally. And maybe that sentence was just short-hand simplification and you already know what I'm about to say. In fact, almost certainly you do. So here's the thing, folks:

It's not all about Washington. It really isn't. There's an underlying power structure. That structure has been called by some The Cathedral. It consists of the opinion-makers of the nation, the controllers, who are: the news media, Hollyweird, and the Universities.

Especially the Universities.

Especially the Ivy League Universities.

Especially some in particular.

Especially one in particular.

If you want to solve the problem, nuking Washington won't do it. Look north, to Harvard.

Harvard delenda est.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    Very insightful. But the "right" hates you too. What do we do about that?
    To be honest, I can find more in common and have at least a respectful conversation with your average conservative voter.. The GOP establishment, on the other hand, won't hesitate to stomp a mud hole in my rear end.

The average liberal voter is too busy screaming or crying to be able to get a word in, and I've never personally encountered the Democratic establishment and hope to keep it that way.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 09-27-2017 at 05:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Stay safe out there, Antifa are planning to go full retard on Nov 4th.

ANTIFA Website Planning Nationwide Anarchy On November 4th

ANTIFA are planning a nationwide day of riots on November 4th, which they say will force President Trump out of office.
    [ynw] According to two ANTIFA-based websites, plans are being made to end the “Trump/Pence regime” via acts of violence and terrorism across the United States.
    Don’t be caught flatfooted. Call your congressman, senator, sheriff, mayor’s office and ask them:*“What are you going to do to ensure these domestic terrorists don’t get away with killing more Americans?”

Refusefascism.org reports:
    This Nightmare Must End: The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
    Who should attend this conference? Students and youth, the faith community, representatives of organizations and people who are unaffiliated, artists and professionals, long-time activists and folks who have never protested before – everyone who wants to see the nightmare of the Trump/Pence Regime end and is willing to act together to accomplish this. We will start organizing now for:NOVEMBER 4, 2017
    Take To The Streets And Public Squares in cities and towns across the country continuing day after day and night after night—not stopping—until our DEMAND is met.

Revcom.us reports:
    ON NOVEMBER 4, 2017:
    We will gather in the streets and public squares of cities and towns across this country, at first many thousands declaring that this whole regime is illegitimate and that we will not stop until our single demand is met: This Nightmare Must End: the Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!
    Our protest must grow day after day and night after night—thousands becoming hundreds of thousands, and then millions—determined to act to put a stop to the grave danger that the Trump/Pence Regime poses to the world by demanding that this whole regime be removed from power.

Always be wary of anyone who says that you and someone else should fight.

The guy in the cube next to Schlichter is writing "The Right Hates You. Act Accordingly."

Then they go to lunch together.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-27-2017 at 06:46 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by tommyrp12 View Post

How much does it pay? I wouldn't mind signing up, going to a bar and collecting the check.

Nationwide anarchy?

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How much does it pay? I wouldn't mind signing up, going to a bar and collecting the check.
    Not a bad idea. I'm not sure how all that works, do we ask Soros directly or watch Craigslist for the job opening?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Meh- the "right" hates you just as much.

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j010303.html
    Neo-Cons are leftists.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I am armed to the teeth on Nov 4 . That is our re enactment of St Clairs Defeat at The Battle of The Wabash .

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Nationwide anarchy?

ffs

Look out boys, its Black Friday rehearsal!

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Better idea: Figure out how to step out of the way when the hate machine clicks and let those dumb enough to bite the bait expend themselves upon each other.

...'they' get into us at such an early age....government schools, constant, overwhelming, $uffocating 'government' atmo$phere...

...it's obvious to anyone not a 'republicrat-level thinker' that there has never been an honest attempt to deduce the best thinking/ideas as to 'government'...we have frequent, vigorous, open, relatively-honest competitions for almost any goddamned thing anyone can conjure...but as to 'crowning the champions of good ideas about government' we get nothing..we get worse than nothing....we get a stinking $pectacle where the announcer$ and cheerleader$ do all the talking/debating/'competing' and the actual participants in the [phony] competition are $econdary to the hideou$ ($)election event...mere puppet$...

...you make a great point, 'It honestly wouldn't take much'...but that begs the question 'then why hasn't 'it' been done?'...i believe you'll find that general WIDESPREAD ignorance about 'our' monetary order [including, and maybe especially, the ludwiggers] is the major tool our ma$ter$ use to prevent/frustrate 'it' [for me it's a universally-understood, egalitarian, completely transparent 'government'...then, we could choose government officials' names from a hat]....but, imo, people need 'monetary realism'...put the stinking republicrat theorie$ away for good...imo, 'the money' is by far the greatest control mechani$m 'they' use...but i'm open to debate..btw, you gotta give these ba$tards some kudos!...they have trained us well!...the human whi$perer$..
    Last edited by H. E. Panqui; 09-28-2017 at 07:32 AM.

Neo-Cons are leftists.
    Full circle, buddy- there is no "right" or "left".
    There is no spoon.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12