Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trump embarrassed, mad after supporting Strange's losing bid, reports say

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Give what up? This thread is retarded. I don't mind it being posted, but who the hell cares? Trump doesn't have the time to get in the weeds and figure out all these little primary races out, and it turns out this one didn't really matter but he got into it anyway.. but it had no affect on anything, so at this point what difference does it make?
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lol, the Trumpbots are in full spin mode.
    "The Patriarch"

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Give what up? This thread is retarded. I don't mind it being posted, but who the hell cares? Trump doesn't have the time to get in the weeds and figure out all these little primary races out, and it turns out this one didn't really matter but he got into it anyway.. but it had no affect on anything, so at this point what difference does it make?
    This wasn't a little primary race, it was the epic battle between the grassroots and Mitch McConnell to set the stage for 2018. And Trump was on the wrong side in both possible ways. He sided with evil, and he sided with a loser. That he didn't make a difference is the point. Trump and the establishment threw all they had at Moore and he showed them who's daddy.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    This wasn't a little primary race, it was the epic battle between the grassroots and Mitch McConnell to set the stage for 2018. And Trump was on the wrong side in both possible ways. He sided with evil, and he sided with a loser. That he didn't make a difference is the point. Trump and the establishment threw all they had at Moore and he showed them who's daddy.
    Maybe the people felt Trump's insincerity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I don't know why you even come to these forums anymore. Even the majority of Trump humpers have moved on after there mission was accomplished.
    Lol, one could argue I was here before you.. I was definitely here before Trump got into the political foray, and I didn't come out in supporting him on much of anything until the last few months or so of his campaign against Hillary. Why would anything that happens to Trump have anything to do with whether I am here or not?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Lol, one could argue I was here before you.. I was definitely here before Trump got into the political foray, and I didn't come out in supporting him on much of anything until the last few months or so of his campaign against Hillary. Why would anything that happens to Trump have anything to do with whether I am here or not?
    Ladies any gentlemen, I present to you...

THE NEW ZIPPY 2.O

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

THE NEW ZIPPY 2.O
    So Zippy 2.0 presents the anti-establishment narrative?

Is this a serious question?

That's an interesting spin. Trump flew himself and Pence all the way to Alabama and set up rallies that cost millions. And pushed all over the news for people to back Luther. How has a president ever invested more? They don't knock on doors.

Trump's candidate won 4 out of 67 counties proving a Donald Trump endorsement doesn't amount to $#@!. He pretended he didn't know Roy's name but now he does.

Lol, well he's endorsed him now. So he's labeled that way as well as endorsing a squishy loser to please McConnell. He didn't have to endorse anybody, now he's endorsed both.
    You don't get it. Trump thought flying to Alabama would turn the tide. He was dead wrong, his ego blinded him. Afterwards he saw the polls the day before the election and saw the Alabama voters didn't care about his opinion. On election day Roy did better than people thought he would even before Trump threw his full weight against him.
    So you can't say how it hurt Trump.... Does it hurt him with his base? No. Does it hurt him in the senate? No. Does it hurt the establishment? Yes.

He's winning on all counts and all you have is a lying CNN source saying his ego is hurt. You don't get it. You probably thought Hillary would win too. Go back to watching your TV.

Pathetic!

So Zippy 2.0 presents the anti-establishment narrative?
    Why, no. No you don't. You think you do, but you regurgitate fake news all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    So you can't say how it hurt Trump.... Does it hurt him with his base? No. Does it hurt him in the senate? No. Does it hurt the establishment? Yes.
    So, Trump shilling for establishment candidates hurts the establishment. Well then. Interesting admission for you to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

He's winning on all counts and all you have is a lying CNN source saying his ego is hurt. You don't get it. You probably thought Hillary would win too. Go back to watching your TV.

Pathetic!
    YOU are calling @William Tell, one of THE best posters on the forum, pathetic?

Go back to adoring Trump.
    There is no spoon.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Why, no. No you don't. You think you do, but you regurgitate fake news all the time.

So, Trump shilling for establishment candidates hurts the establishment. Well then. Interesting admission for you to make.
    Exactly.
    There is no spoon.

Pathetic!
    What happened to you sig line?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    What happened to you sig line?
    It appears posting from my mobile phone removed it. Thanks for the info.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    YOU are calling @William Tell, one of THE best posters on the forum, pathetic?

Go back to adoring Trump.
    That's not an argument. Reputation does not immunize anyone from criticism. Cheers mate.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

That's not an argument. Reputation does not immunize anyone from criticism. Cheers mate.
    I didn't see any reference to rep.
    "The Patriarch"

Pathetic!
    Failed to drain the swamp by surrounding himself with swamp dwellers. Failed to push repeal when repeal was possible, possibly the only time it will ever be possible. Failed to change Obama's foreign policy regarding war in the middle-east. Failed to pull out of NAFTA. Failed to get Mexico to pay for a border wall.

Yeah, well I'm sure he's thrilled he got his ass handed to him politically for the first time. MAGA.
    And that requires big hands.

Rand showed significant, yet perhaps not gushing, support for Moore.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/south...dge-roy-moore/

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Rand showed significant, yet perhaps not gushing, support for Moore.

https://www.redstate.com/diary/south...dge-roy-moore/
    So did Massie. And Moore seems to be in line with their thinking. I suppose we will see.

So did Massie. And Moore seems to be in line with their thinking. I suppose we will see.
    Well, Ron Paul did endorse Chuck Baldwin in 2008. Sounds like this may be analogous.

Baldwin on Moore:

http://chuckbaldwinlive.com/Articles...Roy-Moore.aspx
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    A look at the December general election:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...=.a7fcd1f1e5a3
    Not a subscriber. What is the gist of the article?

Not a subscriber. What is the gist of the article?
    Oops. Sorry. I'm not a subscriber either, but I do have an account. I get to view a limited number of articles per month. Thanks for pointing that out. The Dem opponent may not be worth spending the money. But he has big civil rights credibility for prosecuting the 1960's church bombing.

Here's another one:

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index...._in_alaba.html
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He is sometimes called 'Teflon Don'... is his so called de-sensitivity due to abundance of conditioning from series of humiliations he has suffered throughout his career/life?
    He's a black belt among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooden Indian View Post

THE NEW ZIPPY 2.O
    Maybe he's more like TheTexan jr.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that the President should be getting involved in local primary battles.
    Stop believing stupid things

Trump doesn't have the time to get in the weeds and figure out all these little primary races out, and it turns out this one didn't really matter but he got into it anyway.. but it had no affect on anything, so at this point what difference does it make?
    I wouldn't necessarily call it a "little" primary. Moore will likely win the general election and become a Senator. PLUS he will likely cast votes per the Constitution.

Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    In analyzing the Alabama Primary race,FAKE NEWS always fails to mention that the candidate I endorsed went up MANY points after endorsement!
    That statement is far too shamelessly self-aggrandizing to believe that anyone would have ever actually said it. It must be FAKE NEWS.
    Last edited by anaconda; 10-01-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast