Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 83

Thread: Ron Paul pwned Alex Jones today

  1. #1

    Default Ron Paul pwned Alex Jones today

    was listening to infowars today and ron paul pwned alex jones and said that alex jones was speaking like a neo conservative


    update:


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKnd2lpXYZw
    Last edited by jct74; 09-27-2017 at 01:34 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    He's still on, talking about football

    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  4. #3

    Default

    I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  5. #4

    Default

    Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

    Alex got spanked.
    "Even an establishment Republican like Jerry Moran is far more libertarian you are." Traditional Conservative

    "You're a far more horrible person than she (Bristol Palin) will ever be." angelatc

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pcgame View Post
    was listening to infowars today and ron paul pwned alex jones and said that alex jones was speaking like a neo conservative
    Finally! Hope he slapped some sense into him.
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





  7. #6

    Default

    Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

    It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

  8. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    Someone post a vid when you can. I'd like to see but don't want to sift thru AJ's whole show
    Here.
    https://youtu.be/MNCGpy2CpzM?t=445
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    OP is full of $#@!..

    "Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

    Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    OP is full of $#@!..

    "Understand, Dr. Paul, I'm just war gaming both sides of the debate, I've not bought into the garbage that we need to have a war or that sanctions are always the best thing."

    Alex Jones gave Ron Paul a line of questioning that allowed him to portray his views, which Alex Jones agreed were CORRECT from the beginning..
    Alex was full of $#@!, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of $#@! when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

    Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.
    Freedom index

    ~Resident Badgiraffe





  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Alex was full of $#@!, and then tried to cover his ass. When Ron said he sounded like a Neocon Alex back peddled and tried to say he hasn't bought into the Neocon line because he doesn't want nuclear war either. Ron then correctly pointed out that Alex has at least bought into the fear mongering of the Neocons, and that AJ is full of $#@! when he makes it sound like China wants war. Then Alex went on to fear monger more.

    Then Alex asked Dr. Paul to give some advice to Trump. The answer was..... Bring the troops home. Too bad AJ even needs to ask. Any infowarrior from 5 years ago could have told him that just by listening to the old Alex Jones show.
    lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

    If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  12. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think more people ought to listen to Dr. Paul. He is always consistent and he is absolutely right about N. Korea. The deep state wants nothing more than wars.
    Absolutely! One thing is he really needs to update his studio and enliven the content a bit more; as well maybe do longer segments for publicly released videos, say 20-30 minutes instead of 5-10. That studio is like a flashback to the 80's and just having RP droning on with knowledge bombs is going to bore the younger crown.

    I used to have a membership, but felt it was kinda pricey, and the Website layout was confusing, with just short videos being randomly posted, some by RP, but most by people that I have no idea whom they are or why they are posting videos on his site.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  13. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    Ron refused to follow Alex's lead.

    Alex got spanked.
    ...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  14. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    lol.. Ya you don't get how interviews work.

    If you don't think that Alex Jones knew exactly what Ron Paul was going to say when he asked that question, I don't even know what to say.
    With due respect, AJ is a master at doing this. If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response whereas you are called out for being nonsensical--then RP could focus instead on the interviewer's hypotheticals, rather than their hypocrisies.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    If you are playing devil's advocate, you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party, not after being given a response
    He did.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    He did.
    No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    No, that was his response after RP said he was buying into all of the deep state garbage and AJ then brought up Albright and went on to speak of the evil of communist dictators and what must be done of them--as if N. Korea is a serious threat.
    Dude, no, read what I said again, come on..

    You said
    you make it known before you expect an answer from the other party
    I said
    He did.
    Then to prove me wrong you started talking about a statement he made after when I specifically said it was a statement Jones made BEFORE.. so why are you talking about a statement he made after still??

    If you listen to the interview, he DID make it known before that, from the beginning, that he understood Ron Paul's views and his consistent principled positions on these type of issues. Alex Jones did NOT expect Ron Paul to change his mind. What he did was ask him questions that would provoke a good response, and Ron Paul made great responses and correctly identified those statements as neocon arguments.. But Ron Paul doesn't think Alex Jones is a neocon, he knows exactly what he was doing, he just said that was the origin of his statements. Alex was making it clear for his audience that he doesn't believe those things, he was just war gaming because he didn't want his audience, especially the newbs, to think they were fighting or something and that they are actually on the same page. That makes you a newb. And you claim that you listened regularly at one point.. I don't even listen regularly and I can pick up on this stuff.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  18. #17

    Default

    Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  19. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    ...Who was it last week, Jerome Corsi who completely went off on AJ, while in Florida dealing with damages from the weather.
    Steve Pieczenik
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  20. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.
    There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  21. #20

  22. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Steve Pieczenik
    Oh yes, that's who it was. He was totally pissed off. AJ tried so hard to play that misstep down too.

    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    There was a delay in the skype connection--that is why there was long pauses. Alex said that at the very beginning.
    Ah, I missed that comment, it seemed like he was somewhat impatient queuing RP to respond several times during the interview. ...Well, then surely, he must have been conspiring with the Russians or something.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  23. #22

    Default

    AJ is an idiot and I'm glad Ron Paul set him straight. NOTHING sways the good doctor from his rounds...

    AJ "... I agree with you in practice and function..." then spouts a bunch of rhetoric about how bad the N. Koreans are to make a point about how we need to attack... "... even Joel Skelson says ... pointing a gun at us ..." Ron Paul "You're buying into all the garbage..." How much clearer does it need to be before you see what a phony this idiot is??
    Last edited by ChristianAnarchist; 09-27-2017 at 10:30 PM.
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    AJ is an idiot and I'm glad Ron Paul set him straight. NOTHING sways the good doctor from his rounds...

    AJ "... I agree with you in practice and function..." then spouts a bunch of rhetoric about how bad the N. Koreans are to make a point about how we need to attack... "... even Joel Skelson says ... pointing a gun at us ..." Ron Paul "You're buying into all the garbage..." How much clearer does it need to be before you see what a phony this idiot is??

    AJ is an idiot, huh. How long have you listened to his reports?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    You do know that you [dannno] are a moron right?
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I love Che because...
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...he did that which I was too cowardly afraid to do
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Just for the record, 99% of the time I say "In my country........" I am actually messing with you people because I know you guys have absolutely no idea what happens in my country.

    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!


    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of apportionment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  25. #24

    Default

    Well not so much an idiot, but a fear-monger--and since his love feast with Trump he is going more and more raging neocon.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius


    Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    Neg, AJ was trying to goat RP into responding a certain way that is supportive to Trump (Really he brought RP onto his show to attend Rhetorical 101? Please.), notice the consistent long pauses by RP, this is not normal for RP, he fires back with the skill of an operator--RP was trying to not insult AJ, while formulating an appropriate retaliatory response.
    Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him. But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes. So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue? This isn't simply about Iraq harassing Kuwait, or us going in and overthrowing some regime that isn't even making threats of attacking us. This is a guy who has weapons of mass destruction making direct threats against us. But this gives Ron Paul a chance to talk about how our interventionist foreign policy against NK is what is causing the threats to be made.

    That is what was up for discussion, AJ was just making contrary arguments that had some truth mixed with some exaggerations that have been bandied about. That's all. Ron Paul knew this, AJ knew this, Ron Paul called out AJs rhetoric for what it was, gave his perspective and Alex Jones made it perfectly clear what was going on from his end.
    Last edited by dannno; 09-28-2017 at 01:09 AM.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc


    "Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

    "Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes.
    I don't believe he can. His threats are completely empty. And if he could, he wouldn't. Propaganda can obfuscate this.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-28-2017 at 04:24 AM.

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue?
    His advise in the video was to bring all of the troops home from the region and stop talking about the their dictator. Sounds optimal to me.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I don't believe he can. His threats are completely empty. And if he could, he wouldn't. Propaganda can obfuscate this.
    I believe the globalists are using Kim Jung Un as a tool for a false flag.
    "Logic is an enemy and truth is a menace." ~ Rod Serling
    "Cops today are nothing but an armed tax collector" ~ Frank Serpico
    "To be normal, to drink Coca-Cola and eat Kentucky Fried Chicken is to be in a conspiracy against yourself."
    "People that don't want to make waves sit in stagnant waters."

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Here's the deal, Ron Paul is pretty much THE stalwart when it comes to non-intervention and our military. AJ knows this and agrees with him. But we have a crazy guy threatening to blow us up with nukes. So how does THE stalwart on non-intervention handle this tricky issue? This isn't simply about Iraq harassing Kuwait, or us going in and overthrowing some regime that isn't even making threats of attacking us. This is a guy who has weapons of mass destruction making direct threats against us. But this gives Ron Paul a chance to talk about how our interventionist foreign policy against NK is what is causing the threats to be made.

    That is what was up for discussion, AJ was just making contrary arguments that had some truth mixed with some exaggerations that have been bandied about. That's all. Ron Paul knew this, AJ knew this, Ron Paul called out AJs rhetoric for what it was, gave his perspective and Alex Jones made it perfectly clear what was going on from his end.
    And you too have swallowed the neocon pill. This is the same argument they have used EVERY time. So-and-so has weapons of mass distraction and they are going to use them on us UNLESS we strike first. How many times will you fall for the same trick??

    Kim in a nutcase, that's for sure. He has weapons, that's for sure. We can't say that he'd use them in fact that would be pretty stupid of him because he knows there's enough pointed his way that he would never survive. People want to survive...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    AJ is an idiot, huh. How long have you listened to his reports?
    I stopped listening to him almost 20 years ago after he called me a "communist" on his radio show for trying to correct him on an issue he was in error on. I've told the story several times on this forum... I've seen him for what he is, a showman trying to sell his wares and his "target" audience is the so-called "patriot"...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

    Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

    Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Dr. Paul On Alex Jones Today (9/24/09)
    By IPSecure in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 02:25 PM
  2. Ron Paul was on alex jones today ya know
    By Paulite in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 10:48 AM
  3. Ron Paul on Alex Jones Today
    By ChrisInMN in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 10:03 PM
  4. Dr. Ron Paul on Alex Jones Today!
    By IPSecure in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:05 PM
  5. Ron Paul on Alex Jones TODAY
    By RonPaulCult in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •