Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem with the NFL protestors

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    If a condition of my employment was such that I had to publicly get up and state my fealty to a symbol of State worship, I'm pretty sure I'd find another job.

I don't really care one way or the other about this "controversy". Stand up, kneel down, bend over, or do the worm. Not hurting me in any way.
    I've never watched the NFL. I've never gave a hot damn about kneeling or not kneeling. I never gave a damn about Tebow or Kaepernick. The one thing that annoys the snot out of me is the hypocrisy of Tebow getting criticized by the left for taking a knee to thank God, while these other people are getting praised by the same people for taking a knee to protest America. And the vice versa on the right.

I couldn't possibly care less about any of this nonsense, probably on account of I couldn't possible care less about the NFL and hand-egg in general, but the hypocrisy on both sides annoys the snot out of me.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    So he stops being white because he is dating(not married) to a black lady?

Btw no freaking way u knew that info before calling him names. I still would like to know what you hate him cos its definitely not this new info about his gf.

I think she is mulatto, look at her completion and nose.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So he stops being white because he is dating(not married) to a black lady?

Btw no freaking way u knew that info before calling him names. I still would like to know what you hate him cos its definitely not this new info about his gf.
    You are quite right. I did not know about his personal proclivities before my last post.

I don't consider dumbphuckers to be white.

There are countless blacks and others that I do consider to be white.

Kelce is a dumphucker because he has attached himself to a ridiculous movement that has no point other than to cause needless controversy to further a leftist/globalist/fascist agenda.

Plus, I've seen him commit needless personal fouls even after completing great plays.

He is a dumbphucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I am lighter than her even though I grew up in very sunny Nigeria, I don't have a broad nose and I can promise you, I am not mulatto. I doubt she is mulatto.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Let's consider the remote possibility that she is an octoroon.

I'm confident that she is not, but I like to work that word into a conversation whenever I can.

It is also possible that she is niggardly, but we would have to ask people who actually know her.

Please inform me if anyone is triggered by this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    I've never watched the NFL. I've never gave a hot damn about kneeling or not kneeling. I never gave a damn about Tebow or Kaepernick. The one thing that annoys the snot out of me is the hypocrisy of Tebow getting criticized by the left for taking a knee to thank God, while these other people are getting praised by the same people for taking a knee to protest America. And the vice versa on the right.

I couldn't possibly care less about any of this nonsense, probably on account of I couldn't possible care less about the NFL and hand-egg in general, but the hypocrisy on both sides annoys the snot out of me.
    The difference between the some in the left that criticized Teabow and Trump and his fan boys are calling for these people to be fired. The people on the left were just butt hurt because they thought he was being pretentious with the whole Jesus thing. He was also going around saying he was a virgin. Essentially, people not just liberals were fed up with the righteous self and they started mounting off.

This is very different from what the **********s are doing

AMEN!

My POV exactly.
    There is no spoon.

+rep

what annoys me is the bandwagon nature of sports and politics being combined. its nothing but pure propaganda from both "sides". A total distraction in the the most absolute sense. Whether it's planned or not, whether you are a diehard political junkie and have never watched sports in your life or the opposite a diehard sports fanatic that give 2 $#@!s about politics, these two worlds colliding and marching to the beat of the same out of rhythm drum has got to be the biggest attack on the American psyche I have seen in my lifetime.

There is no escape from this bull$#@!. That is the subliminal message being sent. It's a rip your heart out assault on hope. Hopelessness, that is what annoys the $#@! out of me about the whole thing.

Travis Kelcey...
    haha! Did you just go out of your way to find my last post to neg rep me on cause I negged repped you for putting a 'y' on the end of Travis Kelce's name? Why not just go and correct it? Bwahaha! He sure was pedestrian today wasn't he? Did he get hurt or something? I just know I drafted him cause he's good and he didn't contribute to my score today.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I find many things annoying about this whole thing, but one that stands out to me:

If I were to attempt something similar, I would get fired.

All across the corporate world, step out of line in the slightest way and you will be pounding the pavement before you know what happened to you.
    you have a job?
    like a real one... with a boss and everything?
    no wonder you are so pissy all the time...
    why don't you try flying your own flag, and call your own shots?
    I have not had a job for 22 years.
    and if I can do it... so can you.
    eh?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Well. Doesn't look like people are going to the games these days. I call it a win for society. Maybe people will pay start to pay attention to the name of their secretary of state and what he's doing instead of their running back.

Haha... It's exactly why I like football. An escape from all the political BS that badgers me day in and day out (like the IRS stealing my property and the goons trying to write me tickets for imagined "violations"....)
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    what annoys me is the bandwagon nature of sports and politics being combined. its nothing but pure propaganda from both "sides". A total distraction in the the most absolute sense. Whether it's planned or not, whether you are a diehard political junkie and have never watched sports in your life or the opposite a diehard sports fanatic that give 2 $#@!s about politics, these two worlds colliding and marching to the beat of the same out of rhythm drum has got to be the biggest attack on the American psyche I have seen in my lifetime.

There is no escape from this bull$#@!. That is the subliminal message being sent. It's a rip your heart out assault on hope. Hopelessness, that is what annoys the $#@! out of me about the whole thing.

We need a separation of sports and state.

Get the national anthem out of every sports contest anywhere unless it's an international tournament like the Olympics. Maybe patriotic rallys, where people go, just to say the pledge of allegiance, and sing the star spangled banner, and watch a lot of tanks or whatever will be popular again, if you get all of that right out of sports.

All this bs poltics being unnecessarily forced on football players by Trump (recently) should just be all out of sports entirely. If there is no national anthem (like almost everywhere else, almost always) there is no pointless controversy about it.

Well, that's one way to clear your sinuses.
    "The Patriarch"

Youtube 2.0. Come on lets hear about these big bad capitalist NFL teams suppressing free speech. Kapernik should sue the 9ers right?

"The Patriarch"

The NFL doesn't want to prevent players from expressing themselves? I'm going to go out on a limb and say they wouldn't be ok if those players were expressing beliefs on certain subjects.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I STOPPED watching when these $#@!ards started killing girlfriends and raping people etc.. Here's the list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...cted_of_crimes

Kevin Allen free agent sexual assault 15 years[1] Released after 33 months
    Will Allen Retired Wire fraud and money laundering Six years in prison, three years of supervised release, and ordered to pay restitution of $16.8 million (along with co-defendant)[2]
    Michael Bennett Cut wire fraud 15 months[3]
    Josh Brent Dallas Cowboys intoxication manslaughter 180 days and 10 years' probation[4]
    Plaxico Burress New York Giants Attempted criminal possession of a weapon 2 years Conviction was a plea bargain for an incident in which Burress accidentally shot himself in a nightclub.[5] Eligible for parole in April 2011;[6] released June 7, 2011.[7]
    Billy Cannon Retired Counterfeiting 5 years[8] Served 2˝ years. Had been elected to the College Football Hall of Fame before his conviction in 1983, but the Hall rescinded the honor before his scheduled induction. The Hall elected him a second time in 2008 and he was inducted at that time.[8]
    Rae Carruth Carolina Panthers conspiracy to commit murder 24 years[9] Projected Release Date October 22, 2018[10]
    Cecil Collins Miami Dolphins burglary 15 years[11] Released after serving 13 years[12]
    Maurice Clarett Free agent armed robbery, possession of a concealed weapon without a permit, failure to maintain current lane 7.5 years Clarett was released to a halfway house after less than four years.[13]
    Russell Erxleben Retired conspiracy to commit securities fraud, mail fraud and money laundering then wire fraud and money laundering 7 years then 7˝ years[14]
    Michael Floyd New England Patriots Extreme DUI 24 days in jail, 96 days of house arrest, 30 hours of community service and a $5,115.99 fine[15] Floyd was found unconscious in his car in the middle of a road at 2:48 a.m. with a .217 blood alcohol content.[16] He originally faced seven charges but pleaded to one.[15]
    Irving Fryar Retired Conspiracy and theft by deception (mortgage scam) 5 Years[17]
    Dwayne Goodrich Dallas Cowboys criminally negligent homicide 12˝ years[18] Hit and run accident. Released after serving approximately eight years.[19]
    Thomas "Hollywood" Henderson Retired sexual assault, bribery 4 years, 8 months released after serving 28 months[20]
    Darryl Henley Los Angeles Rams drug trafficking, attempted conspiracy to commit murder 42 years[21] expected release date: March 28, 2031[22]
    Aaron Hernandez New England Patriots first-degree murder Life without parole[23] The 27-year-old former tight end for the New England Patriots hanged himself with a bedsheet attached to a window in his cell at the Souza-Baranowski Correctional Center in Shirley, Massachusetts, April 19, 2017.
    Travis Henry Cut drug trafficking 3 ˝ years[24] served 2 years and 5 months[25]
    Jimmy Hitchcock Retired Fraud, Bribery and Money Laundering 46 Months[26] to be followed by two years of supervised release[27]
    Sam Hurd Chicago Bears Conspiracy to possess cocaine and marijuana with intent to distribute 15 years[28]
    Mark Ingram, Sr Retired Money Laundering and Fraud 7 Years in prison and up to 5 years of probation. Ordered to pay $252,000 in restitution. Given an additional two years in prison for jumping bail to see his son Mark Ingram, Jr play for the University of Alabama.[29] released 2015
    Tank Johnson Chicago Bears probation violation relating to weapons possession 120 days served 60 days[30]
    Johnny Jolly Green Bay Packers drug possession, evidence tampering, violating probation[31] 6 years served six months[32]
    Tommy Kane Seattle Seahawks manslaughter 18 years[33]
    Ryan Leaf Retired burglary, drug possession 5 years[34] Released after serving 2 ˝ years.[35]
    Jamal Lewis Baltimore Ravens using a cell phone to facilitate a drug deal 4 months [36]
    Leonard Little St. Louis Rams involuntary manslaughter 3 months[37] involved in fatal car crash while intoxicated.
    Derek Loville Retired racketeering conspiracy 15 months, $5,000 fine Loville was charged for his role in a drug trafficking ring but pleaded guilty only to racketeering[38]
    Kevin Mack Cleveland Browns drug use six months Mack was charged with cocaine trafficking, using a motor vehicle for drug abuse and possessing criminal tools but pleaded guilty to a lesser charge.[39] He served only a month at the Ohio State Reformatory.[40]
    Dexter Manley Washington Redskins drug possession, evidence tampering 4 years (1996) 2 years (2002) served over three years total[41]
    Dave Meggett Retired criminal sexual conduct and burglary 30 years previously convicted of misdemeanor sexual battery[42]
    Bam Morris Kansas City Chiefs drug trafficking 30 months released after serving two and a half years[43]
    Mercury Morris Retired drug trafficking 20 years Served 3 years. Released early after a plea agreement in which he pleaded no contest to felony drug trafficking charges.[44]
    Eric Naposki Cut first-degree murder life in prison without the possibility of parole[45]
    Nate Newton Retired drug trafficking 7˝ years (two separate convictions)[46] released after serving about two and a half years[47]
    Lawrence Phillips Retired assault, separate incident of assault with a deadly weapon (intentionally driving into victims) 31 years total previously sentenced to 10 years on driving charge, which was reduced to seven years during sentencing for assault charge against his girlfriend in 2009.[48] In 2016, while awaiting trial regarding the death of his cellmate, Phillips committed suicide in prison after serving 7+ years.[49]
    Alabama Pitts Pre-career armed robbery 8–16 years Pitts was released after six years and also played minor league baseball after his release.[50]
    Joe Prokop Retired tax evasion, fraud 1 ˝ years in prison and 2 ˝ years of home confinement[51]
    Saleem Rasheed Retired food stamp fraud, immigration fraud 8 months in prison followed by 8 months of home detention followed by 3 years of supervised release, $500 fine, $5,551 restitution Rasheed falsesly claimed a woman as his wife on immigration forms and collected food stamps despite being ineligible.[52][53]
    Two counts of School Employee Engaging in a Sex Act 3 years Rasheed was charged with two counts of School Employee Engaging in a Sex Act and two counts of School Employee Engaging in a Deviate Sex Act stemming from consensual sex acts with of-age girls while he was a schoolteacher. He pleaded guilty to the two lesser charges.[53][54]
    Robert Rozier Retired[55] multiple murders multiple convicted of four murders, served 10 years and placed in witness protection after testifying against Yahweh Ben Yahweh, later sentenced to 25 to life on check kiting charge under three strikes rule[56]
    Art Schlichter Retired 1997 – forgery, theft 16 years[57] committed over 20 felonies related to gambling, released from prison in June 2006[58]
    2012 – fraud, theft 10 years, 7 months[59] 7 months were related to his probation from an earlier conviction.[60]
    Austin Scott Retired drug dealing 6 to 23 months sold marijuana to undercover cops[61]
    Darren Sharper Retired rape (multiple counts) 20 years[62] Also sentenced in United States Federal Court to 18 years, running concurrently with the 20 year sentence imposed by California, as well as sentences in Arizona, Nevada and Louisiana. While the Federal conviction is shorter, it does not allow for the possibility of parole, giving it a later date of possible release.[63]
    O. J. Simpson Retired robbery, kidnapping 9 to 33 years[64] See also O. J. Simpson robbery case.
    Anthony Smith Retired first degree murder Three life sentences without parole[65]
    Alonzo Spellman Cut interference with a flight crew, simple assault[66] 18 months served one year
    C.J. Spillman Dallas Cowboys sexual assault five years[67]
    Donté Stallworth Cleveland Browns DUI Manslaughter (Driving under the influence of alcohol) 30 days' incarceration, 2 years' house arrest [68]
    Michael Vick Atlanta Falcons conspiracy, related to dog fighting[69] 23 months[70] See also Bad Newz Kennels dog fighting investigation.
    Nate Webster Cut unlawful sexual conduct with a minor 12 years[71]
    Stanley Wilson Sr. Retired burglary 22 years sentence was under a third strike provision[72]
    Keith Wright Cut multiple charges including sexual assault, armed robbery, kidnapping and burglary 114 years to life, plus 120 years[73] series of home invasion robberies and assaults

$#@! THE NFL.
    Last edited by Pauls' Revere; 09-25-2017 at 12:05 AM.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The difference between the some in the left that criticized Teabow and Trump and his fan boys are calling for these people to be fired. The people on the left were just butt hurt because they thought he was being pretentious with the whole Jesus thing. He was also going around saying he was a virgin. Essentially, people not just liberals were fed up with the righteous self and they started mounting off.

This is very different from what the **********s are doing
    baloney sausage. Plenty of douchebags screamed for Tebow to be fired.

baloney sausage. Plenty of douchebags screamed for Tebow to be fired.
    For taking a knee? Show me a prominent liberal and not some nobody on the internet claiming to be liberal who wanted him to be fired solely for taking a knee? And I say prominent person because you can always find a person on the internet who believes anything.

This is an article written in 2011 about Teabow taking a knee and you can see that people(twitter and comment sections aside) aren't calling for him to lose his job for taking a knee.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/sp...l.html?mcubz=3

For taking a knee? Show me a prominent liberal and not some nobody on the internet claiming to be liberal who wanted him to be fired solely for taking a knee? And I say prominent person because you can always find a person on the internet who believes anything.

This is an article written in 2011 about Teabow taking a knee and you can see that people(twitter and comment sections aside) aren't calling for him to lose his job for taking a knee.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/08/sp...l.html?mcubz=3
    There is no rule about kneeling after a score. There is one about kneeling during the national anthem.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I do find it funny that so many on the "right" are quick to point out "snowflakes" who get offended by the silliest things are now offended by perhaps the silliest thing possible: some irrelevant athletes NOT standing up and praising their flag.

Meanwhile, I'm over here thinking, "offend" me all you want... just don't steal my $#@!.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Don't see what all the hubbub is about myself. George Bush once said the Constitution was just a God damned piece of paper (and he was right) so the flag then is just a God damned cloth...

Really people, if you want to worship something shouldn't it be your Creator?? These goonerment types are supposed to be "public servants" (although they haven't performed in that way for a long time) and NO ONE "worships" servants. It's nonsense...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

I do find it funny that so many on the "right" are quick to point out "snowflakes" who get offended by the silliest things are now offended by perhaps the silliest thing possible: some irrelevant athletes NOT standing up and praising their flag.

Meanwhile, I'm over here thinking, "offend" me all you want... just don't steal my $#@!.
    These "get offended" options are being pushed very heavily by those who push these things very heavily.

Getting offended is NOT COOL AT ALL.

The people in charge are NOT COOL AT ALL. They're trying to get people to buy into things that are NOT COOL AT ALL.

I want Hillary to go to jail. Wasn't Trump supposed to do that? I mean it was about a year ago when someone, I think it was Comey, explicitly said that what Hillary did was illegal, and he'd didn't care. And then everyone said "well, if Trump wins, even though he probably sucks, at least Hillary can go to jail for the illegal things that can be proven." But no, now Trump has turned his focus to getting everybody worked up about what other people people are doing.

The problem is what the GOVERNMENT is doing. Or what the friends of the Government are doing. And the bribes they all pass around to each other.

The problem is not what a football player is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianAnarchist View Post
    George Bush once said the Constitution was just a God damned piece of paper
    Fwiw, he never said that.

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/bus...iece-of-paper/

Update, Feb. 21, 2011: The author of the Capitol Hill Blue story has now withdrawn it. Doug Thompson messaged us to say:

Doug Thompson: This is to let you know that the piece on Bush and the Constitution has been changed and reads:

“This article was based on sources that we thought, at the time, were reliable. We have since discovered reasons to doubt their veracity. For that reason, this article has been removed from our database.”

I no longer stand behind that article or its conclusions and have said so in answers to several recent queries. In addition, I have asked that it be removed from a documentary film.
    Last edited by specsaregood; 09-25-2017 at 07:41 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Tebow and Kaepernick, top running QBs getting drummed out of the NFL. The NFL blackballs running QBs. They really want to sell the "NFL is a passing league" bs.

Tebow wins a playoff game, loses a playoff game, and never starts another NFL game at QB.

Kaepernick is one of the 3 QBs drafted this decade to make it to the Super Bowl - also Newton and Wilson.

Tebow, Kaepernick, Newton, Wilson, RGIII, Pryor, Taylor - those 7 are the only QBs drafted this decade to run for 500+ in a season, 4 of the 7 are not currently playing QB in the NFL.

A bunch of millionaires paid to throw a ball around unified in their act of political activism, that requires no investment of time or money on their part, but in fact offends at least half of their fan base that pays their salaries.

Brings a tear to my eye. Such courageous martyrs.

America arguing over whether or not these idols should bow down to these other idols.

"You're disrespecting my flag God!"
    "Dude, I just want to worship my sport God!"
    "He's blessed by the money God, what's he got to protest about!"
    Last edited by wizardwatson; 09-25-2017 at 08:04 AM.
    When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

just don't steal my $#@!.
    That's what the government sanctioned monopoly of the NFL has been doing, for years.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast