Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donald Trump and the Depressing Politicization of Everything

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yep. These bastards play in stadiums built by tax money. They're a federally protected monopoly. Now they're hellbent on insulting the God-fearin' common folk who not only built the temple, but actually enjoyed watch them play a game.
    The biggest threat to our livelihoods at the moment are these sanctimonious criminals trying to bully others within the realm of entertainment and society itself. Trump is the monster you unleash to raise attention to their ploys. I hope Trump keeps tweeting all season and they do something even more outrageous. Let it all burn.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Not standing during the National Anthem to protest police abuse is WAY more important than things like Obamacare and Tax Reform and immigration reform. Just like that bathroom issue last year.
    Blaming Trump for the "politicization of everything" in AmeriKa is ridiculous on the face of it.

The progressive left has done an excellent job over the past couple of decades to paint every issue in the colors of progressive politics.

Trump's scatterbrained flailing about on $#@!ter is simply an ineffective knee jerk reaction.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Blaming Trump for the "politicization of everything" in AmeriKa is ridiculous on the face of it.

The progressive left has done an excellent job over the past couple of decades to paint every issue in the colors of progressive politics.

Trump's scatterbrained flailing about on $#@!ter is simply an ineffective knee jerk reaction.
    Take for example the whole North Carolina fiasco with the transgender bathrooms. These control freaks mobilized all the professional sport leagues to wade into that mess. I see Trump as Godzilla mindlessly trampling over his enemies and I can't get enough of it. I want more.
    Last edited by AuH20; 09-24-2017 at 12:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    Take for example the whole North Carolina fiasco with the transgender bathrooms. These control freaks mobilized all the professional sport leagues to wade into this mess. I see Trump as Godzilla mindlessly trampling over his enemies and I can't get enough of it. I want more.
    If he really wanted to light their asses on fire, issue an EO banning federal loan guarantees or revoking the NFL's monopoly status...something along those line.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

+1776. I couldn't figure out how to say that without setting myself up for a ban.

What many of you seem to be forgetting is that the Liberal scum who are politicizing the games WANT MORE FEDERAL CONTROL OF LOCAL POLICE.

And if conservative players protested things like the feds killing the the Oregon stand-off protestors they would be roasted from all sides, this is just more leftist privilege.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Among other things, he even politicized birthering/founding fathering of ISIS terrorist groups and Iraqi Freedom project initiatives (that should have been kept above politics) and spread controversial birther theories and John McCain's universally accepted war herorism (not a single media owner questions his heroic achievements). Somethings should remain sacred cows when it comes to nationalist security interests.

Zippy, btw where did you stand on the inspiring non-political historic leadership of DGP/FoIS Obama?

Related

DGP Obama and the Inspiring Politicization of Interracial Things

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

"Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"

Related

How the NFL sells (and profits from) the inextricable link between football and war

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    What many of you seem to be forgetting is that the Liberal scum who are politicizing the games WANT MORE FEDERAL CONTROL OF LOCAL POLICE.

And if conservative players protested things like the feds killing the the Oregon stand-off protestors they would be roasted from all sides, this is just more leftist privilege.
    Who's forgotten?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123