Thread: How Tampon's Work

Lightbulb How Tampon's Work

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Classic....I can't wait for the new season..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hilarious scene!

(The plural of "tampon" is "tampons". There's no apostrophe.)

Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Hilarious scene!

(The plural of "tampon" is "tampons". There's no apostrophe.)
    "How Apostrophe's Don't Work"

Considering a tampon has no legal right to own anything, I guess the thread title is, "How Tampon Is Work". Good work if you can get it, I guess...

Probably ought to blame autocorrect. It tends to spread apostrophes like a third grade dropout.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I really tried to laugh but that clip was mild to not funny, an old man in a comedy skit about a teenager having her first menstruation and a tampon is cringey and not in a funny way. Now this is funny, see Michael in the clip is a prime example of a low quality dick and Maggie's very uncomfortable reaction to Michael's parents provides all the comedy

Btw, the series Extras is on Netflix. If you think I am an idiot, who doesn't know what he is talking about 99% of the time then you are going to love this sitcom

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    "How Apostrophe's Don't Work"
    Yeah yeah... it was five in the morning and I don't remember if it was me or autocorrect. Probably me though.

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I really tried to laugh but that clip was mild to not funny, an old man in a comedy skit about a teenager having her first menstruation and a tampon is cringey and not in a funny way.
    whooosh!

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Btw, the series Extras is on Netflix. If you think I am an idiot, who doesn't know what he is talking about 99% of the time then you are going to love this sitcom
    Yes, but when you're stupid, nobody laughs.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-23-2017 at 09:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Considering a tampon has no legal right to own anything, I guess the thread title is, "How Tampon Is Work". Good work if you can get it, I guess...
    Prince Charles certainly agrees with that.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ Liberty View Post
    Prince Charles certainly agrees with that.
    http://www.textfiles.com/phreak/camilla.txt