Thread: [Video] Rand Paul on Meet the Press w/ Chuck Todd 9/24/17

[Video] Rand Paul on Meet the Press w/ Chuck Todd 9/24/17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hosx5npFjgE

--

Last edited by jct74; 09-25-2017 at 04:39 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

There will be political fallout for a "no' vote.

Just so I am clear.... the reconciliation process is limited to once a year, and they wanted to use that vote this year for healthcare then next year for tax reform. If this bill doesn't pass, do they still get to take a crack at it in the future using reconciliation? I think the senate will simply just change the rules to go simple majority 50+1 for general legislation and ram everything through.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Good job by Rand. Todd was trying to drive a wedge and bait Rand into personally attacking on Trump on North Korea and the NFL. Rand gave his opinion without taking the bait.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.