Thread: The Truth About Online Advertising

The Truth About Online Advertising

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Excellent, donated again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Excellent, donated again.
    Weak sauce, I got you beat. I donated my kidney, my heart and my back bone to the man.

At the start of the video, he makes one small mistake. He referred to Targeted Advertising as "Demographics", which is now completely out of date. Its now called Psychographics, not Demographics, because the algorithms use very detailed data sources to determine a persons psychology in order to effectively manipulate the individual to buying a product or service or scam or whatever. Psychographics will examine things like Religious Preferences, Briggs Meyer Personality Tests (INTJ's and ENFP's, stuff like that), and EVERY possible source to maximize manipulation of purchase. Difference here is that Demographics target by age and gender and look at Groups, not Individuals based on Psychology.

Just picking nits, but overall, he is right. Online Advertising is HYPE.

The REAL danger here is when people start getting thrown in jail, interment camps, re-education centers, or whatever you want to call it for what those Psychographic Tests reveal instead of just letting them be normal ordinary good people. We arent there yet, but if you look at the strong reactions between Trump and Hittlary supporters, we are getting progressively closer every single day.
    Last edited by DamianTV; 09-23-2017 at 03:00 PM.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Online advertising seems to be very effective - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...itter-Facebook I hope we can learn more from the investigation.

All I know is, I'm being bombarded by PragerU on YouTube, particularly the "I was raised to hate Jews" and "Is Israel an Apartheid State" ads. They want me to fornicate with a Roman rampart, and I'm not even running for office yet.