View Poll Results: What should we do, if we could?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Abolish just the IRS

0 0%
  • Abolish just the Federal Reserve Bank

2 10.00%
  • Abolish BOTH the IRS and Federal Reserve Bank

17 85.00%
  • Keep the both, the system works just fine.

1 5.00%

Thread: Abolish the Fed, IRS, Both, or Leave 'em Alone?

Abolish the Fed, IRS, Both, or Leave 'em Alone?

Public Poll. Please explain your answer.

Both the Federal Reserve Bank and the IRS were created by the 16th Amendment. Can we abolish one without abolishing the other? Again, please explain why.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Six-zip? Don't tell @TheTexan
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Keep both.

And add an External Revenue Service also.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I would start with the federal reserve . I would like to abolish the IRS but the reality is about every plan to do so involves a plan that actually raises taxes with a huge flat tax or some such nonsense. I am uninterested in paying more and will support no plan or designer of such . The govt needs to cut spending and to receive less money .

If you abolish the government created by the Constitution, then it gets rid of both of them. Simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gold Standard View Post
    If you abolish the government created by the Constitution, then it gets rid of both of them. Simple solution.
    Just fyi but there have been two Constitutions. The first was the Constitution of the Republic. The one we know today is the corporate charter of the United States Inc "government".

I didn't vote because it doesn't matter. Both the Fed and the IRS, as we currently know them, are going away. Heck, the IRS is probably already "gone" since it's based in Puerto Rico.
    Last edited by devil21; 09-26-2017 at 02:00 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

IRS - related, First I'd like to see the income tax abolished. There's a better chance of that happening before abolishing the FED or the entire IRS.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think oyarde hit the wrong button by mistake
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Repeal the 16th Amendment.

Excise taxes and non-protectionist tarriffs are okay combined with spending cuts across the board. Since I'm pro-small government as opposed to being anti-government, I think it does need to be funded to an extent, so I think that's an acceptable solution to the question. At least, in the short term. It's a start, anyway.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 09-30-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Abolish the Fed, but not the IRS.

The form of taxation should be changed and rates dramatically reduced, but you'll still need some agency to collect these (much lower) taxes.

You can abolish the "Internal Revenue Service" if you like, but you'll just have to create some new tax collection agency.

What's in a name?

As for the Fed, I assume I don't need to explain why that should be abolished and replaced with nothing.