Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK, Danke, you win, FFS...

Exclamation OK, Danke, you win, FFS...

Alright, alright, Uncle already.

Sitting here in NOLA trying to get to Boston.

Looking at a JetBlue A320 ready to leave, but held for "ATC clearance" due to wx in BOS.

Every United flight from IAH into BOS this evening is on time.

Paid good money for this flight too...the $#@!ers will probably end up canceling me and I'll spend another night in this moldy $#@!hole.

$#@!...OK, I'm back to Dis-United, ya happy now, ya prick?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You have to fly into BOS? That sucks no matter which airline you're on. But I can't think of many cities I'd rather get stuck in than New Orleans.

Rent a car and drive?

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    You have to fly into BOS? That sucks no matter which airline you're on. But I can't think of many cities I'd rather get stuck in than New Orleans.

Rent a car and drive?
    Meh...been commuting out of here for decades now...if I never saw this hot, moldy, crime infested freak show again in my life, it would not break my heart

Driving is not really an option, there is no realistic way to do it that won't take at least 32-36 hours.

United's (or I should say Continental's) routes that hub through Houston from Boston are almost always on time.

Danke will be sure to correct me if wrong, but the way I understand it, the airlines pay to prioritize flights within teh ATC system.

A huge legacy carrier like United will pay the fees to get their flights out, especially those to a major hub, while low budget outfits like Jet Blue sit on the ground.

I just checked United's board, everything from/to BOS/IAH is on time.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

Rent a car and drive?

A car? Why not a boat?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Meh...been commuting out of here for decades now...if I never saw this hot, moldy, crime infested freak show again in my life, it would not break my heart

Driving is not really an option, there is no realistic way to do it that won't take at least 32-36 hours.

United's (or I should say Continental's) routes that hub through Houston from Boston are almost always on time.

Danke will be sure to correct me if wrong, but the way I understand it, the airlines pay to prioritize flights within teh ATC system.

A huge legacy carrier like United will pay the fees to get their flights out, especially those to a major hub, while low budget outfits like Jet Blue sit on the ground.

I just checked United's board, everything from/to BOS/IAH is on time.
    As far as I know, if they are limiting arrivals, a particular airline can prioritize which flights go first, but I know of no way to pay extra for getting ahead of another airline. Some airports are slot restricted, if that is what you mean?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    As far as I know, if they are limiting arrivals, a particular airline can prioritize which flights go first, but I know of no way to pay extra for getting ahead of another airline. Some airports are slot restricted, if that is what you mean?
    Yes, this is exactly what i am talking about.

I swear I read somewhere, in a flight mag, AOPA or PP mag maybe, where the slots are given A - B - C status, and an airline could pay a higher fee to obtain more A slots, which had priority.

Eh, whatever, all I know is that United (Continental!)was almost never late MSY-IAH-BOS or vice versa.

Yes, this is exactly what i am talking about.

I swear I read somewhere, in a flight mag, AOPA or PP mag maybe, where the slots are given A - B - C status, and an airline could pay a higher fee to obtain more A slots, which had priority.

Eh, whatever, all I know is that United (Continental!)was almost never late MSY-IAH-BOS or vice versa.
    BOS is not a slot airport, EWR was for a while, now it is seasonal.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Eh, looks like they might board us after all...was figuring the crew would hit the rest rule wall and we'd all be stuck here for the night.

Here's hoping the female PIC doesn't clip the shipping container cranes on 4R approach in $#@! vis, tropical storm winds and drizzle.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BOS is not a slot airport, EWR was for a while, now it is seasonal.
    I know whatever they have going on, EWR was always getting canceled/late, but anything in or outbound from IAH was ontime.

So ya got me back.

Here's hoping the female PIC doesn't...
    Now that 36 hour car ride ain't looking so bad.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Now that 36 hour car ride ain't looking so bad.
    No $#@!...

No $#@!...
    TAF is not that bad for your arrival.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

AF is airborne.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Moldy , lol. Never heard it described that way , but I like it .

Poor AF , probably been to Buffalo Wallow ( Houston ) and Mildew ( Nola ) this week.

AF has landed, taxiing to gate now. Will be posting POW chicks shortly.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AF has landed, taxiing to gate now. Will be posting POW chicks shortly.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Probably still at the baggage carousel pissed off that they can't find his bags.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-22-2017 at 09:11 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Probably still at the baggage carousel pissed off that they can't find his bags.
    I was just listening to Arlo Guthrie this morning ,song called Coming Into Los Angelos ...... " bringin' in a couple of Kilos Don't touch my bags if you please Mr Customs Man " .....

Jetsrew lost his POW DVD collection and fishing gear and Donnay conveniently forgot he was coming home today and wasn't at the airport to pick him up, she told him to Uber it, leftovers in frig.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I was just listening to Arlo Guthrie this morning ,song called Coming Into Los Angelos ...... " bringin' in a couple of Kilos Don't touch my bags if you please Mr Customs Man " .....
    Don't you have some connections with Indian tribes in the Boston area to help him out?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Don't you have some connections with Indian tribes in the Boston area to help him out?
    I do not think there have been any real Wampanoag Indians there for awhile , smallpox wiped out many of them 1615 - 1619 , about half of the survivors were killed in King Phillips War ( 1675 - 1676 ) and then those captured were sold into slavery in West Indies and Bermuda . The language was dead over 100 years ago and revived from writings in 1993 . I do not speak Wamponoag although it is an Iroquois root language so they may understand me .

I do not think there have been any real Wampanoag Indians there for awhile , smallpox wiped out many of them 1615 - 1619 , about half of the survivors were killed in King Phillips War ( 1675 - 1676 ) and then those captured were sold into slavery in West Indies and Bermuda . The language was dead over 100 years ago and revived from writings in 1993 . I do not speak Wamponoag although it is an Iroquois root language so they may understand me .
    this is AF we are talking about, don't try to weasel out of it with your excuses.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

If there are any real Wampanoag warriors out there . If you get AF home safely I will reward you with a spot in my militia . You will never be defeated again . You can give him a ride in a whale boat too , he is used to it .

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jetsrew lost his POW DVD collection and fishing gear and Donnay conveniently forgot he was coming home today and wasn't at the airport to pick him up, she told him to Uber it, leftovers in frig.
    What if he gets a crazy serial killer Uber driver ?

What if he gets a crazy serial killer Uber driver ?
    He'd just be glad he didn't die in a bunch of self driving car.
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Ya but they are organic non GMO leftovers.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Ya but they are organic non GMO leftovers.
    Yeah I have a feeling AF will stop at the local fast food joint on his way home. or maybe one of those 24 hour Walmarts to pick up something.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Yeah I have a feeling AF will stop at the local fast food joint on his way home.
    Eff a bunch of modernized copsucking politically correct robot loving health shakes?
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

If I had known he would have to participate in high risk behaviour like using Uber I could have lent him a Tomahawk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast