Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ben Shapiro Rips On Rand Paul & Ron Paul

Ben Shapiro Rips On Rand Paul & Ron Paul

I no longer have much doubt that Ben Shapiro is an Israel Firster Neocon with Sean Hannity "right cover" talking points.

Rips on Rand from about 2:17 to 3:20 and completely outs himself as a neocon.

Rips on Ron at about 5:50

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    I no longer have much doubt that Ben Shapiro is an Israel Firster Neocon with Sean Hannity "right cover" talking points.

This comes as a surprise to you?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This comes as a surprise to you?
    I only discovered Ben Shapiro about 4 months ago. I'm a slow learner.

Yeah, this guy is no friend of liberty.

And to top it off, he comes across as a jackass in his presentations

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    Yeah, this guy is no friend of liberty.

And to top it off, he comes across as a jackass in his presentations
    Do you see a pattern here?

Yeah, he's always been an $#@!. My sense is that he strives for relevance just so he can counter Rand Paul - as more and more people notice that everything the Pauls have ever said, turns out to be correct.

While I will check breitbart for news, I remain skeptical of them or anyone that they choose to feature as some sort of freedom fighter (Milo included). At the root, they always turn out to be more neocon than anything else. If and when Rand runs for president again - they will bash him.
    Last edited by Valli6; 09-22-2017 at 06:53 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

lolz. I was going to ask how can Shapiro be anti-Pauls, but I just now realized he is not a key spokesperson for YAL, but is for something else called the YAF--so what is this a neocons highjacking of YAL?!

http://www.yaf.org/speakers/
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    If and when Rand runs for president again - they will bash him.
    Ben Shapiro is already bashing Rand Paul. See OP.

Ben says in OP video that Americans essentially want war and are very supportive of it.

Last edited by anaconda; 09-22-2017 at 10:19 PM.

First mention of Shapiro in these forums is in a thread polling for the most annoying neocons. June 2007. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...l=1#post206310

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    First mention of Shapiro in these forums is in a thread polling for the most annoying neocons. June 2007. http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...l=1#post206310
    Speaking of annoying neocons, I noticed that Benjamin was subbing for Mark Levin the other day.

But I digress....

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=no-Levin
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-22-2017 at 09:47 PM.

Speaking of annoying Neocons... what's everyone's thoughts on Michael "Savage" Weiner? I think he's about top 5 in the nation, but in some cities he's top three or number 1. He pushed hard for Trump, of course.

People are very dumb, and forgetful.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Speaking of annoying Neocons... what's everyone's thoughts on Michael "Savage" Weiner? I think he's about top 5 in the nation, but in some cities he's top three or number 1. He pushed hard for Trump, of course.
    Once in a while he goes tin foil hat anti-establishment. But then he'll flip flop like a Glenn Beck.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    You know me too well!

I liked his shows for his stories, accent, and the $#@! he gives other conservatives. None of the Neocons like him, yet he likes Neocons? I think its because he's the purest Trotskyist in radio, which means they must break a sweat performing mental gymnastics to avoid him. Being a Neocon is soooo awkward.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 09-23-2017 at 01:50 AM.

He gave a pretty good speech at Berkeley, but his foreign policy is definitely a huge downside.

I guess after 8 years of having a Democrat neocon President, it's pretty refreshing to hear someone who genuinely agrees with you 70% of the way or more, especially when they focus on the 70+%.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Shapiro is a teocon. Neoconservative on foreign policy, good on many other issues.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Shapiro is a teocon. Neoconservative on foreign policy, good on many other issues.
    The problem with that is for them, there are no other issues. They will vote against fiscal conservative policy every time as long as it's attached to foreign policy.

Liberals are the same way. They make noise about being anti-war, but as long as the war expenditure is tied to some freebie here at home, they'll sell out the peace movement every time.

Carrots in front of asses.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Foreign policy is all neocons care about. The rest is window dressing.

I can't even listen to pundits anymore. On a long drive yesterday I found the radio stations carrying Rush, Hannity, etc (both had substitutes in) and listened for the first time in years. Do people really believe the horse$#@! these guys say? It was mind-blowing listening to an admitted intelligence officer, ex-FBI agent talk about the "deep state", as if he's not 100% part of it, while pushing out blatant disinfo over the airwaves.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    @r3volution 3.0,

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just: that his justice cannot sleep for ever." - Founding Father Thomas Jefferson

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    loveshiscountry

At least he isn't calling Rand and Ron isolationists. Horrible on foreign policy as all Israel firsters are. Excellent on domestic policy.
    He says Americans want to intervene, mob rule, they're for it, which isn't true. Still doesn't matter, it's unConstitutional
    Last edited by loveshiscountry; 09-23-2017 at 04:00 PM.

The Ronald Reagan of our times, man.

The problem with that is for them, there are no other issues. They will vote against fiscal conservative policy every time as long as it's attached to foreign policy.

Liberals are the same way. They make noise about being anti-war, but as long as the war expenditure is tied to some freebie here at home, they'll sell out the peace movement every time.

Yes, thank you. "Left cover" and "Right cover" always agree with their constituents 70% or more of the time, to acquire loyal audiences. Then when war or central banking come onto the table they both go into propaganda overdrive to protect the state and its handlers. Shapiro appears to be clearly of this ilk, much like Hannity, Limbaugh, & Maddow.

Quote Originally Posted by loveshiscountry View Post
    At least he isn't calling Rand and Ron isolationists.
    Actually, I believe this is exactly what he was inferring.

loveshiscountry

Actually, I believe this is exactly what he was inferring.
    In the past he has specifically called them isolationists. This time he used non interventionist.

Quote Originally Posted by uncharted View Post
    Ron's talking about the Strauss cult, which no one ever does.

Rothbard on Strauss (among other things):

https://mises.org/library/1-ideology...eories-history

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast