Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 131

Thread: Stop Socialism Memes

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    All govt that collects taxes and especially one that uses a progressive taxation system can be said to discourage production but it would be silly to make the claim that those govt kill their citizen by doing this
    Socialism is worse, it crosses a threshold where it discourages much more production and it is far worse about misallocating the resources that are produced.



    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    All govts lock up and/or kill people(when they use violence) to resist their authority. This is no different from pro capitalist govts. Try violently resisting the US govt and see what happens to you.
    Socialism provokes far more people to resist it (see above) and it is far more ruthless about killing those who resist it in even the smallest ways or anyone connected to them.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    I like when you pretend no historical record exists.
    All leftists do that, they don't stand a chance in a debate if facts are allowed.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

    Robert Heinlein

    Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

    Groucho Marx

    I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

    Linus, from the Peanuts comic

    You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

    Alexis de Torqueville

    Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

    A Zero Hedge comment

  4. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    More signs someone's brain has been dominated by propagandists, they spout talking points without even thinking about it. How does socialism kill people? please try and use your own words to explain this.

    At some point you must have gotten enough fundamental information to think for yourself. Socialism may deprive some people especially when its financed with tax money but they do even less damage when it is financed with natural resources. But indoctrinated people see absolutely no distinction between different kinds of non US/EU mixed, socialist, or communist economies.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  5. #64
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump



  6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  7. #65
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  8. #66
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  9. #67
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  10. #68
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  11. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Oh yea, take a snap shot in history of a country who is being attacked by the so called capitalist nation and then make a lazy meme to propose that this is what happens under socialism.

    When in fact this is what happens when a imperialist bigger powerful country pretending to be capitalist attacks you. Keep the propaganda cumin, I am sure Elliot Abram appreciates all the efforts from the useful idiots .

  12. #70


    Hospital ward in a capitalist nation.

    -rep if you do not understand how stupid this meme is

  13. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post


    Hospital ward in a capitalist nation.

    -rep if you do not understand how stupid this meme is
    It is incredibly stupid, in fact, as the medical system within the United States is a highly socialist one.

    But I assume it never crossed your mind when you were posting that that you were in fact proving this thread correct by posting as much.

    Not to mention the socialist response to Katrina and the socialist aspects of FEMA, the National Guard, etc.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  14. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I did look it up and its another lie about Hitler, Hitler is not the one responsible for that quote. Crowder made the lazy attempt at attributing a quote to Hitler because it was made by a nazi official. Its like putting Trump's name under some Rand Paul quote just because they are in the same party.
    Damned if you're not right. Hitler's actual quote along that line is: "Since we are socialists, we must necessarily also be antisemites because we want to fight against the very opposite: materialism and mammonism… How can you not be an antisemite, being a socialist!"

    That said... SNOPES? I'd call that fairly lazy as well.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.



  15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  16. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    When in fact this is what happens when a imperialist bigger powerful country pretending to be capitalist attacks you. Keep the propaganda cumin, I am sure Elliot Abram appreciates all the efforts from the useful idiots .
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

  17. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

    Juleswin should register as a foreign troll agent. Not everybody is aware where his posts are coming from and some take him seriously.

  18. #75
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Damned if you're not right. Hitler's actual quote along that line is: "Since we are socialists, we must necessarily also be antisemites because we want to fight against the very opposite: materialism and mammonism… How can you not be an antisemite, being a socialist!"

    That said... SNOPES? I'd call that fairly lazy as well.
    There are many other sites that have the quote correctly labeled but snopes was the only one who did the debunking. The misquote started with Steven Crowder and was spread through meme because just about the only person its OK to lie about is Hitler and maybe Michael Jackson

    Anyway, now u know.

  19. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?

    I have gotten tired of the whole dishonest socialism debate we have been having and adding to it this whole campaign to smear against Venezuela. Its like something is bad they label it socialism and its good then its capitalism but if you can show an instance when that one good thing is bad, then the same talking heads label it as socialistic. You see that we some people even on this forum and this is what I am lashing out against. Socialism is not as destructive as the propagandists would want you to believe, US interventionism is far more destructive than socialism

    I will continue to correct the record until I am tired of that one too.

  20. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have gotten tired of the whole dishonest socialism debate we have been having and adding to it this whole campaign to smear against Venezuela. Its like something is bad they label it socialism and its good then its capitalism but if you can show an instance when that one good thing is bad, then the same talking heads label it as socialistic. You see that we some people even on this forum and this is what I am lashing out against. Socialism is not as destructive as the propagandists would want you to believe, US interventionism is far more destructive than socialism

    I will continue to correct the record until I am tired of that one too.
    You're a treasure for RPFs.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  21. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You're a treasure for RPFs.
    President Muhammadu Buhari agrees. I am sure juleswin has more than a single trophy for trolling RPF.

  22. #79
    micropensions and tricycles

    https://twitter.com/gboko_francis/st...08231161335808



  23. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    You're a treasure for RPFs.
    I hate to be the one to rain on your parade but its a dirty job and someone has to do it. The immigrant doing the dirty job native Americans refuse to do, where have I seen that before



  24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  25. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I hate to be the one to rain on your parade but its a dirty job and someone has to do it. The immigrant doing the dirty job native Americans refuse to do, where have I seen that before
    Not raining on my "parade". I like parades no matter what the weather.


    And I was serious (for once). I like your commentary.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

    Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.


    Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

    Short Income Tax Video

    The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

    The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

    Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

  26. #82
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have gotten tired of the whole dishonest socialism debate we have been having and adding to it this whole campaign to smear against Venezuela. Its like something is bad they label it socialism and its good then its capitalism but if you can show an instance when that one good thing is bad, then the same talking heads label it as socialistic. You see that we some people even on this forum and this is what I am lashing out against. Socialism is not as destructive as the propagandists would want you to believe, US interventionism is far more destructive than socialism

    I will continue to correct the record until I am tired of that one too.
    Freedom is a good thing.

    If despair was a specific and measurable metric you would see that free markets, i.e. capitalism, i.e. freedom will result in a better quality of life for any nation (and the world) practicing it than any planned economy or society ever could. You do not see the ventures that have not been undertaken as a result of beaureaucratic leeches on society-- and that goes for America as well. All you see is some alleged particular success (which your ignorance on the matter then goes on to gloss over the actual facts on the subject) and you point to it and be edgy and say, "LOOK, KC, it's not ALL bad."

    Like I couldn't see the good in a fresh pile of $#@!.

    The standard of living the world over improved because of capital investment and markets. Not taking from some to pay others, government control of a given sector, or leeches.

    You want or wish to advocate for socialism or be edgy with your antiimperialist Che bull$#@!? Kindly $#@! right off right on back to your commune.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  27. #83
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Kindly $#@! right off right on back to your commune.
    Che doesn't take hints. He's like Zippy but more persistent.

  28. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Freedom is a good thing.

    If despair was a specific and measurable metric you would see that free markets, i.e. capitalism, i.e. freedom will result in a better quality of life for any nation (and the world) practicing it than any planned economy or society ever could. You do not see the ventures that have not been undertaken as a result of beaureaucratic leeches on society-- and that goes for America as well. All you see is some alleged particular success (which your ignorance on the matter then goes on to gloss over the actual facts on the subject) and you point to it and be edgy and say, "LOOK, KC, it's not ALL bad."
    I don't necessarily disagree with all of that, I have said and will continue to say that a capitalist system will always be more efficient that a mixed/socialist one. But what does any of that have to do with you posting snap shot pics of an attack on Venezuela and labeling it with socialism? If I knew how to create memes, I can make one with Libya burning and label it socialism because we know how bad that socialist country looks now.

    My issue with you is that you are pushing neocon propaganda with misleading memes on this site and I do not like it

    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The standard of living the world over improved because of capital investment and markets. Not taking from some to pay others, government control of a given sector, or leeches.

    You want or wish to advocate for socialism or be edgy with your antiimperialist Che bull$#@!? Kindly $#@! right off right on back to your commune.
    Yes, I am anti imperialist and that is one reason why I have the Che avatar on. Venezuela and other socialist countries like SA, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Pre war Libya, Norway can use their oil wealth to finance their socialism to the point where they take less money out of the pockets of their citizens than most so called capitalist countries. This is the reality people like you, Elliot Abrams and John Bolton would want to deny and I will be here to make sure that I call you out whenever I see you doing it.

    I hate doing this but at this point, I feel it is necessary.

  29. #85
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I hate doing this but at this point, I feel it is necessary.
    Why? You have audience of one in your country.

  30. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I don't necessarily disagree with all of that, I have said and will continue to say that a capitalist system will always be more efficient that a mixed/socialist one. But what does any of that have to do with you posting snap shot pics of an attack on Venezuela and labeling it with socialism? If I knew how to create memes, I can make one with Libya burning and label it socialism because we know how bad that socialist country looks now.

    My issue with you is that you are pushing neocon propaganda with misleading memes on this site and I do not like it
    The country was a $#@! hole long before current or even decades past meddling. I'll leave the reasons why as homework for the reader.

    Yes, I am anti imperialist and that is one reason why I have the Che avatar on. Venezuela and other socialist countries like SA, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Pre war Libya, Norway can use their oil wealth to finance their socialism to the point where they take less money out of the pockets of their citizens than most so called capitalist countries. This is the reality people like you, Elliot Abrams and John Bolton would want to deny and I will be here to make sure that I call you out whenever I see you doing it.

    I hate doing this but at this point, I feel it is necessary.
    They will still be less prosperous than otherwise if resources were left open to the market.

    That is the entire point.

    That which is seen versus unseen.

    They can pay for their socialism, you say.

    They are poorer because of it.

    I'm really not trying to beat a dead horse logic here. The argument is not complicated.

    Google: mismanagement, theft, graft, cronyism, drinking sewage water and let me know of your incoming epiphany.

    And FFS, Che? This thread should have a picture of his corpse to illustrate the failure of socialism.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

  31. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    The country was a $#@! hole long before current or even decades past meddling. I'll leave the reasons why as homework for the reader.
    I see, you post only recent pics of Venezuela because it has been a shyte hole country long before current events. You should tell this to people who say Venezuela was one of the richest countries in the world before Chavez. Bull$#@! and you know its bull$#@!. Saudi Arabia is an uber socialist country but I don't see you using illustrations from that country to prove your point. Why is that KC?


    Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    They will still be less prosperous than otherwise if resources were left open to the market.

    That is the entire point.

    That which is seen versus unseen.

    They can pay for their socialism, you say.

    They are poorer because of it.

    I'm really not trying to beat a dead horse logic here. The argument is not complicated.

    Google: mismanagement, theft, graft, cronyism, drinking sewage water and let me know of your incoming epiphany.

    And FFS, Che? This thread should have a picture of his corpse to illustrate the failure of socialism.
    Oh yea, the average family could have enough resources to put one flat screen tv in every room as opposed to one in the whole house. I am sure that would make them one TV/room happier. There is more to happiness and fulfillment than prosperity, not saying it doesn't help. Also just because their oil money is used to benefit the people doesn't mean they going to be happier if that wealth is given to one lucky winner.

    Sorry that you bought into the neocon propaganda but they are in this situation because of the sanctions not socialism. How is it that the worst effects of socialism always befall countries under US economic barrage?

    This is the problem with your type, you see the world in black and white, capitalism good and anything else cancer. But I think its more complicated than that, I see capitalism as a sweet BMW and socialism/mixed economy as a corolla. One can be fully satisfied driving a corolla and not be depressed even though his driving experience would be much better in a BMW. Also

    I googled neocon interventionism instead and what I saw was a thousand times more terrifying. One day you would wake up and realize how much of a useful tool you have been to the totalitarian overlords running our society, just hope its not too late to act at that point.

  32. #88
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I have gotten tired of the whole dishonest socialism debate we have been having and adding to it this whole campaign to smear against Venezuela. Its like something is bad they label it socialism and its good then its capitalism but if you can show an instance when that one good thing is bad, then the same talking heads label it as socialistic. You see that we some people even on this forum and this is what I am lashing out against. Socialism is not as destructive as the propagandists would want you to believe, US interventionism is far more destructive than socialism

    I will continue to correct the record until I am tired of that one too.
    Your central point is well taken, though I hope you are not implying a defense of socialism, but only a criticism of those who twist the truth pursuant to the goal of exposing it for the deep evil it represents.

    Lies and deceit profit Freemen nothing.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.



  33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  34. #89
    [QUOTE=juleswin;6776034]I see, you post only recent pics of Venezuela because it has been a shyte hole country long before current events. You should tell this to people who say Venezuela was one of the richest countries in the world before Chavez. Bull$#@! and you know its bull$#@!. Saudi Arabia is an uber socialist country but I don't see you using illustrations from that country to prove your point. Why is that KC?

    What is your point, that socialism is OK if done "right"? No. It isn't.

    No man is born to lord over another. Therefore, socialism is deepest shyte, as is any other scheme where some men effectively lord over others. Once again, I am on board with your apparent position regarding lies and deceit, but I am not at all in agreement that socialism has anything of net value to offer Freemen, though it may otherwise prove attractive to those of a lesser cloth.

    Socialism has absolutely no redeeming quality whatsoever precisely because it it cut from tyranny's bolt.


    Oh yea, the average family could have enough resources to put one flat screen tv in every room as opposed to one in the whole house. I am sure that would make them one TV/room happier.
    I do not think you can predict this one way or another, even if the likelihoods are with you, where given individuals are under consideration .

    There is more to happiness and fulfillment than prosperity
    The validity and truth of your assertion turns on one's understanding of "happiness", "fulfillment", and "prosperity" in this specific context. As offered, you've really not said much of anything. Just as you rightly point out the pitfalls of lies and deceit, innuendo and insufficiency are every bit as bad, and I would contend that they are at times worse.

    not saying it doesn't help.
    Then what?

    Sorry that you bought into the neocon propaganda but they are in this situation because of the sanctions not socialism.
    You will have to do a whole lot better than your unsupported assertion if a valid argument is part of your goal here.

    How is it that the worst effects of socialism always befall countries under US economic barrage?
    Question implies facts not as yet in evidence.

    This is the problem with your type, you see the world in black and white, capitalism good and anything else cancer.
    Truth is truth, even in black and white. Your point is valid, but made too imprecisely - too broadly.

    But I think its more complicated than that, I see capitalism as a sweet BMW and socialism/mixed economy as a corolla.
    Ultimately, socialism is you walking everywhere with shoes that are falling apart and so ill-fitting that your feet are reduced to wreckage.

    One can be fully satisfied driving a corolla and not be depressed even though his driving experience would be much better in a BMW.
    BMW? Seriously? I'd rather the Corolla. And F40 or McLaren, OTOH...


    I googled neocon interventionism instead and what I saw was a thousand times more terrifying. One day you would wake up and realize how much of a useful tool you have been to the totalitarian overlords running our society, just hope its not too late to act at that point.
    The same may be true for you as well.

    The tyrants remain. Indeed, they flourish. THey grow stronger by the day, yet virtually all of us remain, quiescent. When was the last time you put an agent to material correction? Never? Me neither, nor anyone I know.

    It seems quite clear that you, I, as well as the rest of "us" are quite rather useful to Themme.

    Our houses are of glass.
    Through lives and lives shalt thou pay, O' king.

    Freedom will be stolen from you in a heartbeat if you do not behave as a wild and ravening beast pursuant to its protection.

    "Government" is naught but a mental construct, a script to which people meekly accept and play out their assigned roles by those with no authority to dictate such.

    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

    We get what we tolerate and we deserve what we get precisely because we tolerate it.

  35. #90
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    I see, you post only recent pics of Venezuela because it has been a shyte hole country long before current events. You should tell this to people who say Venezuela was one of the richest countries in the world before Chavez. Bull$#@! and you know its bull$#@!. Saudi Arabia is an uber socialist country but I don't see you using illustrations from that country to prove your point. Why is that KC?




    Oh yea, the average family could have enough resources to put one flat screen tv in every room as opposed to one in the whole house. I am sure that would make them one TV/room happier. There is more to happiness and fulfillment than prosperity, not saying it doesn't help. Also just because their oil money is used to benefit the people doesn't mean they going to be happier if that wealth is given to one lucky winner.

    Sorry that you bought into the neocon propaganda but they are in this situation because of the sanctions not socialism. How is it that the worst effects of socialism always befall countries under US economic barrage?

    This is the problem with your type, you see the world in black and white, capitalism good and anything else cancer. But I think its more complicated than that, I see capitalism as a sweet BMW and socialism/mixed economy as a corolla. One can be fully satisfied driving a corolla and not be depressed even though his driving experience would be much better in a BMW. Also

    I googled neocon interventionism instead and what I saw was a thousand times more terrifying. One day you would wake up and realize how much of a useful tool you have been to the totalitarian overlords running our society, just hope its not too late to act at that point.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

    Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Some Memes
    By Mordan in forum 2016 Presidential Election: GOP & Dem
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2016, 09:03 AM
  2. Obamacare Memes
    By Paulbot99 in forum Obamacare
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 12:56 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 09:20 PM
  4. Urgent: Call Your Senator/Congressman to Stop GOP Socialism
    By ftsmallwood in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 02:49 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •