Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People who talk about Canada being better than America are lying to themselves

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

People who talk about Canada being better than America are lying to themselves

This partly has to do with War of 1812 bull$#@! but mostly this mentality revolves with the fact that Canada has gun control laws so that somehow makes it safer than America where the whole Country apparently consists of Detroit with a bunch of smaller ghettos surrounding it where if you even take one step south of the border your basically walking into a redneck infested slum.

But surprise surprise. Everything costs 1/4 dollars less and most of the suburbs and cities have no crime so I really don't know why I should be bragging.
    Last edited by Lamp; 09-20-2017 at 07:35 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    We recently got a $14 minimum wage rise in Brampton where I live (its part of the greater toronto area for those of you that are wondering) and now we can't eat out as much anymore.

Fourteen dollar minimum wage probably means airport prices on a hamburger .

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries

whoa. Dude.
    Canadian beer is very good.
    Grasshopper. you know very little about our Canucks. they are sorta like our Cajuns, but different.
    how to understand Hosers.
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

I have two Molsen Goldens left in the fridge . And some Guess Who on vinyl . That is as canadian as I get.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    Its too bad I'm not even old enough to purchase beer.

methinks. he called me a redneck...
    if my neck is red. does that mean that I like blackbirds?
    "If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

"for I have sworn upon the altar of god eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. - Thomas Jefferson.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    this place is rated PG-13. dude.

Legal drinking age in Canada's provinces and territories

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by Lamp View Post
    In 1972 the drinking age in Saskatchewan was 18 .

pochy1776 is that you?

Canadians defeated many american invasions , they even defeated the Irish when they invaded ( 1866 - 1871 ) . It would be embarrassing even to a canadian to get whipped by the irish .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-20-2017 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Canadians defeated many american invasions , they even defeated the Irish when they invaded .
    And they ran off the French Catholics.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And they ran off the French Catholics.
    I always keep an eye peeled on Catholics .

Danke cannot even defeat the canadians .

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Canadians...pfft.

Canada could probably take Minnesota with two Mounties , Rocky the Flying Squirrel and a canoe .

Canada is a country that could have had British government, French culture, and American know-how,
    but ended up with French government, American culture, and British know-how.
    Last edited by fisharmor; 09-21-2017 at 12:30 PM.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Canada could probably take Minnesota with two Mounties , Rocky the Flying Squirrel and a canoe .
    Duluth National Guard combined with Fargo's could bomb Canada into the Injun ages.
    Last edited by Danke; 09-21-2017 at 09:05 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Supporting Member
    North Korea

Blog Entries
    I'm still waiting for Alberta Secession

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Duluth National Gaurd combined with Fargo's could bomb Canada into the Injun ages.
    canada could send some special forces injuns to sabotage the equipment first .

I noticed while drinking in bars in Toronto 15 or 20 years ago that those canadians usually look down on people from Newfoundland and Minnesota . Kind of like americans are with people from Appalachia .

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Duluth National Gaurd combined with Fargo's could bomb Canada into the Injun ages.
    If I was Canada I would build an Indian CIA and infiltrate the Minnesota Tribes and with a coordinated uprising , remove the minnesota govt and move in and claim it . Minnesota is the easiest state to take . All the people are already in the twin cities and commies , so pre prepared to be locked down . No other states or the Fed govt would even notice . Then I may buy the Vikings from the canadian govt for pennies if I can figure out a way to compete at a high level and for it to pay for itself . I would have to get that mascot back and use him to help sell more merchandise . I could buy the Twins for 100 bucks and resell them to some other country.
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-21-2017 at 10:44 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I noticed while drinking in bars in Toronto 15 or 20 years ago that those canadians usually look down on people from Newfoundland and Minnesota . Kind of like americans are with people from Appalachia .
    Once when I was driving around the hills drinking busch light with a guy from Appalachia, he looked over at me and said, "don't you ever come up around here without me, they don't know you, that's a good way of gitting gone."

You're old enough to drink it, aren't you? You also have gangster talents:

Canada loses a lot of credibility with Canadian Bacon , that is not even side meat .

Don't ever drink it. It's a gateway to whiskey.

canada could send some special forces injuns to sabotage the equipment first .
    I'll be one. I can't really fight or anything but I always wanted to get one of those poison dart shooters.

We'd probably give it to them for that much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast