Thread: True colors MSM anchors--Lawrence O'Donnell meltdown

True colors MSM anchors--Lawrence O'Donnell meltdown

Actually this is hilarious! Puffed-up vanity.

Last edited by donnay; 09-24-2017 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Youtube keeps taking down this video
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Whoa. It's reminds me of O'Reilly's meltdown. Only difference was O'Reilly looked like pure rage. O'Donnell looked more evil and psychotic.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Whoa. It's reminds me of O'Reilly's meltdown. Only difference was O'Reilly looked like pure rage. O'Donnell looked more evil and psychotic.
    Nice observation. These people are all psychotic and evil if you ask me.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

yeah he really did come off as a complete psycho.

I believe there is an intense psychological conflict going on inside the heads of these people that lie for a living. They might rationalize it to themselves with, "Oh, it's just a job." or some such, but they know what they are doing is wrong.

I think O'Donnell is demonstrating the breakdown of extended moral and psychological conflict. I predict a genuine meltdown in the not distant future if he doesn't take some time off. We used to call them nervous breakdowns. These days they are 'psychological breaks'.

Of course, people who have no conscience do not suffer from this malady.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

I've heard tinfoil hats cut down those strange voices in one's ears. Maybe he should try one.

Strange voices in the ear--they aren't just for schizophrenics any more!

Or are they...?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 09-21-2017 at 12:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Bad day Larry?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

"The Patriarch"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Don't these MSM guys know by now that their behind the scenes fits are going to end up on YouTube?

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    I believe there is an intense psychological conflict going on inside the heads of these people that lie for a living. They might rationalize it to themselves with, "Oh, it's just a job." or some such, but they know what they are doing is wrong.

I think O'Donnell is demonstrating the breakdown of extended moral and psychological conflict. I predict a genuine meltdown in the not distant future if he doesn't take some time off. We used to call them nervous breakdowns. These days they are 'psychological breaks'.

Of course, people who have no conscience do not suffer from this malady.
    Good analysis. It makes me want to pray for the ones who still have some semblance of a conscience.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Hammer time.

Actually, I believe the reason for the intense rage is because they rely heavily on their masters to tell them what to say in their earpieces. If that starts to break down on live television, they will have no CLUE what to say, how to respond to their guests. Most of these people are clueless idiot actors and actresses playing the part of "newscaster" and "journalist". When their lifeline (earpiece/teleprompter) malfunctions, it understandably causes extreme duress.
    Whores. The whole lot of 'em.

Finally, multiple MAGA hats confirmed! They are for sale. I repeat: multiple MAGA hats ARE for sale.

In other news, Irish are crazy mothers, and O'Donnell has not visited flood victims.

More Douchebaggery at 10.

O'Donnell must have had his lunch money stolen everyday in grade school. I'm sorry for him. What a tortured life he must lead.

O'Donnell looks madder than when Rand Paul won the general election in 2010.

He makes Christian Bale proud here.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-21-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Was this video released by Wikileaks?

So much for the spirituality that overcame him after his bad car accident a couple of years ago. When he had that beard for a couple of weeks.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PursuePeace View Post
    Whores. The whole lot of 'em.
    Sir, you insult good women of the oldest profession, when you call this schizo a whore.

Anyone else figure he apologized only cuz he got busted? Maybe Megyn Kelly can have his job opening. If her new Today Show slot flops as badly as her first NBC job.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-21-2017 at 11:22 PM.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Excellet. Donated.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Sir, you insult good women of the oldest profession, when you call this schizo a whore.
    Apologies, ma'am.

Greatest number of Psychopaths in media and politics...the lot of them.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

From the two week period when he got all spiritual n stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think this is a spoof video. Molyneux-Andy Kaufman.
    Last edited by anaconda; 09-22-2017 at 10:14 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.